Been told my chart is dooming ...

CosmicIntricasy

Hi. I am 18 and going to give birth in 3 months- just some info to help convey my level of urgent confusion. A few years ago a ‘friend’ whos inro the occult looked at my chart. He told me due to my issues with neptune I’d end up drug addicted, and if not I’d be crazy. He more recently has said ( when I was trying to be positive about my oppisitions being oppertunities for growth) that oppisitons cause spontanous death in a variety of creative ways ( and listed them ). Im in the initial stages of studying astrology, because I clearly cant rely on these interpretations, but am becoming increasingly frustrated with trying to understand my chart as a whole. I was wondering if anyone would mind looking at it, even to make just a comment or two, to help guide me in the right direction. I have had many dramatic struggles in my life ( and also many blessings ) That have helped me come a long way out of a contradictory fog of depression and confusion ... I know I must still have a long way to go and that this was all preparing me for what is to come . Any help at all would be much appreciated , despite my efforts things are becoming a bit much at the moment .

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic.php?type=24&x=1200&y=1600&index=48539070&lang=en

ElenaJ

Before seeing the chart, just common sense would say that you shouldn't listen to this person. Those are horrible assessments he is making, and no reason for it, every aspect however negative (again haven't seen your chart) represents energy that can be channeled in many ways. They say, every cloud has a silver lining. The stars impel but don't compel. You have free will. Next time, ask him what his chart looks like, because he must have some evil aspects, and see what he says!!!

waybread

Please construct your chart via the free charts pages at Astrodienst. www.astro.com They're much easier to read. You can upload it from your computer as a clickable thumbnail; or use your cell phone via imgur.com
But I totally agree with ElenaJ . This man is not your friend and how he spoke to you was unethical.