Grand trine in solar return chart versus progressed moon/chiron conjunction

Natalou

Wondering if somebody can please help with some insight into any significance of a double grand trine in the 4th, 8th & 12th houses of a solar return chart? I have a trine between north node (12th leo, moon (4th, sagittarius) and chiron (8th, aries). And a trine between neptune (8th, pisces), venus (12th, cancer) and jupiter (4th, scorpio). I understand from what I've read that this is a grand water trine and grand fire trine.

I'm a novice at astrology. The charts were drawn up for me by a professional astrologer, although during the reading she said nothing about these 2 grand trines in my solar return chart and dwelled mostly on what I felt were the negatives in my other charts. In particular she noted that my progressed chart shows a conjunction between chiron and the moon in the 8th house. She left me with the feeling that something bad is about to happen! Now I know this conjunction is not good, based on what I've searched so far. But I'm wondering if it is off-set at all by the grand trines in my solar return chart? So I'm posting here because I would like a second opinion.

I'm 41, I've been single for a while, I don't have kids. My main aim for that consultation was whether there is something in my natal chart that shows some learnings or growth areas I can attend to, to find a successful long term relationship. The astrologer implied that I may have to wait 7/8 years for that. I'm a little dismayed.

Second opinions gladly appreciated. This is my first time posting in this forum :) I've been google searching these aspects but haven't come up with much so far. Thank you very much for taking a look at this.

Solar chart:

Progressed chart:

Natal chart: