Another woman

Brief Present situation :
My boyfriend is upset and cut off talking to me. It has been more than 6 weeks. I had asked here 6 weeks back if he will get back together and some of you mentioned that we would communicate. Yet hoping for the communication to happen. Meanwhile, my mind cannot rule out the fact that he may be involved with someone else and hence cut off with me.
My question is: Does he still love me?

I am moon and he is saturn. He is in his sign and in his house. So thinking only about himself. I am also in his house and his sign, so he receives me. Does this mean he still cares for me?
If i take venus as myself, i am in his house of communication and will sextile him in 4 units. So, will there be any communication? Please help me understand this.

Attachments

• other.jpg
    other.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 65

Chrysalis

Link the other chart to this thread please.

This charts not good, he doesn't seem bothered at all, hes in his own sign/house, while your in detriment not knowing what to do for the best, he doesn't want to talk to you, and if you do somehow manage to get hold of him and receive some kind of communication back, its not going to be what you want to hear.

Link the other chart to this thread please.

This charts not good, he doesn't seem bothered at all, hes in his own sign/house, while your in detriment not knowing what to do for the best, he doesn't want to talk to you, and if you do somehow manage to get hold of him and receive some kind of communication back, its not going to be what you want to hear.

This is the link to the other chart.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113811

Feeling really bad that this is not looking promising.
Chrysalis, do you see another woman in his life?

Chrysalis

I've taken a look at the lot of adultery and this falls @ cancer 10,16' which makes its significator/moon and moon is in his 1st house.

Then looking at his 5th from 7th venus, there's an applying sextile between venus/saturn, so yes i do think there is somebody else he's seeing.

I've taken a look at the lot of adultery and this falls @ cancer 10,16' which makes its significator/moon and moon is in his 1st house.

Then looking at his 5th from 7th venus, there's an applying sextile between venus/saturn, so yes i do think there is somebody else he's seeing.

Thanks for looking into this Chrysalis. But is Moon not my significator?

Chrysalis

Hey tik

The venus sextile saturn, would you say this was another female interested in him too ? , i personally wasn't seeing venus as querent on this occasion.

IleneK

Premium Member
Brief Present situation :
My boyfriend is upset and cut off talking to me. It has been more than 6 weeks. I had asked here 6 weeks back if he will get back together and some of you mentioned that we would communicate. Yet hoping for the communication to happen. Meanwhile, my mind cannot rule out the fact that he may be involved with someone else and hence cut off with me.
My question is: Does he still love me?

I am moon and he is saturn. He is in his sign and in his house. So thinking only about himself. I am also in his house and his sign, so he receives me. Does this mean he still cares for me?
If i take venus as myself, i am in his house of communication and will sextile him in 4 units. So, will there be any communication? Please help me understand this.

Moon as you separate from him/Saturn. He is strongly in his own house, involved in his own matters. There does not appear to be another woman.
There is no coming together between you; it's time to move on.

Last edited: