Venus in Libra Square Uranus and Neptune?

Inquirer

I'm very curious about the type of relationship one would have with someone who has Venus in Libra Square Uranus and Neptune.

Are they likely to be unfaithful?

greybeard

Be nice to know if this is the chart of a woman or a man.
Not necessarily. But ....

Put the shoe on the other foot...
Remember that their chart shows "you"...the one that fulfills their partner role.
A chart shows "how I am", but it also shows "how my partner is" (the type of person I'll attract and/or be attracted to.)

I knew a woman with Venus opposite Neptune (Taurus-Scorpio, 2nd-8th) and it was simply not in her nature to be a one-man woman. With plenty of Aries in the chart, she was "adventurous" (adventurous means that, like a young child, she picks up one toy, quickly tires of it, moves on to another...nature of Mars). She was also dependably honest, a trait which has a lot to be said for it.

You must look at the whole chart. Making such a judgment ("fidelity") based solely on the Venus square is questionable practice. Taken alone, this configuration would tend toward an open relationship.

As to the type of relationship..."interesting", "unpredictable", "experimentative", "sensuous"

Last edited:

kimbermoon

I would add that their relationships may be more prone to unexpected, sudden, spontaneous changes and that their illusions may be higher than normal, if other factors in the chart comply.:wink:

Frisiangal

I'm very curious about the type of relationship one would have with someone who has Venus in Libra Square Uranus and Neptune.

You're talking of a generational aspect in Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn, to which a personal planet makes a harsh aspect. This generation is no longer confined by boundaries, barriers, walls, restrictions of any kind. It offers great potential, yet 'settling down' might not be one of them.
Venus in Libra is like a social butterfly; enjoys social contact, yet without the physical commitment that a Venus of Taurus desires.

How would a butterfly treat any wall with which it is confronted? :whistling:

astrology02

I actually have those aspects in my chart!

I've never been unfaithful to someone…it's just with venus square uranus my moods change towards people rather suddenly. And although i value emotional security i don't like clingy people. It's hard to explain…sometimes i want that closeness, all consuming feeling of love. And then the next day i want my space. It can be very confusing for people.

And with the neptune square venus aspect we are in love with the 'fairytale' . This aspect makes you see your partner the way you want them to be, not how they actually are. For instance i was dating a man with a drug problem who was unfaithful. I subconsciously knew this, but i blocked it from my memory. I didn't want to admit to myself that they were less than perfect. I didn't want to give up my fairytale. People with this aspect get in abusive relationships because they don't see the abuse for what it is. They want to 'fix people' rather than admit they're not a good fit for them. It's the rose coloured glasses aspect…you only see what you want to see.

I have these aspects, and it makes relationships more challenging. If this person isn't aware of them then it could present problems. Honestly reconsider the relationship…especially the uranus aspect can make things unpredictable.