STDS And Astrology

pudinnpop

Ok this is an odd topic but what planets could be associated with STDS....The many variety of them:)...Like Aids,Herpes,warts etc. What would rule these??

Discuss??

pudinnpop

yeah i agree def pluto since it rules the genitals..BUT..would it rule ALL stds??? For instance aids is diffrent in nature then say herpes,or even syhphiils...!!

Choe

yeah i agree def pluto since it rules the genitals..BUT..would it rule ALL stds??? For instance aids is diffrent in nature then say herpes,or even syhphiils...!!

There are variables for sure , I haven't studied them enough yet...

for example AIDS is illness of the immune system.Immune system could it be the Sun?? Saturn is illnesses overall.

pudinnpop

or perhaps neptune for weakened immune..sun in 6th would be that too id think??...I think for instance if say one got herpes..wouldnt mars be involved with that since its an "erruption" of sorts...

Choe

or perhaps neptune for weakened immune..sun in 6th would be that too id think??...I think for instance if say one got herpes..wouldnt mars be involved with that since its an "erruption" of sorts...

Very likely Mars and Neptun too. There are books for this, I hope someone who read more about it, would bump this thread...

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

There are variables for sure , I haven't studied them enough yet...

for example AIDS is illness of the immune system.Immune system could it be the Sun?? Saturn is illnesses overall.

Saturn is for chronic diseases Im guessing. HIV is some type of chronic disease today... Not so many people get fullblown AIDS any more because of the drugs. Cancer could also be due to some immune defect, and with HIV you are also more prone to cancers.

There are many problems with the immune system, not just HIV/AIDS... Allergies, autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lupus) are related to an overactive immune system and cancers, HIV/AIDS etc are related to underactive.

Ive heard that Saturn can show the status of the health in the long run, co-related with old age. If saturn is good its a good chance that you will make it to old age with not so bad health. Maybe Sun also for vitality?

6th and 8th house also play roles in health and diseases.

HIV/AIDS may represent some kind of "outcast" in society...Increased risk in gay communities and with drug abusers. So Im thinking Uranus and Neptune?? Together with Saturn for the health in the lifetime.

Vagabondgirl

I read somewhere that that Moon-Neptune in bad aspects is related to STDs in general. I have the square, but luckily havent been that unlucky... But someone I know has the conjunction and has had quite a few, and she is far from the most promiscuous person:/ I think there are certain things you are more prone to than others regarding illnesses.

hknt99

I read somewhere that that Moon-Neptune in bad aspects is related to STDs in general. I have the square, but luckily havent been that unlucky... But someone I know has the conjunction and has had quite a few, and she is far from the most promiscuous person:/ I think there are certain things you are more prone to than others regarding illnesses.

i think i can confirm that. (not that i have STD lol)
i have the conjunction and from my observation it seems that i always find my self around girls who are prone to get that kind of diseases (if you know what i mean :tongue:)its not my favourite type of girls but its like i attract them to me, always

Last edited:

Anachiel

Venus - as in "venereal" diseases... Also, the 6th house, as it is house of illness. Of course other planets, common-sense and the aspects between all of these modify the ailment/aflliction.....etc. etc.

Vagabondgirl

But some of them are more localized to the sexual genitals and its where it is transmitted, which in medical astrology is ruled by 8th house (sex house) and scorpio. Pluto or mars rulers of Scorpio??

Thought Venus was more about kidneys (Libra), gaining weight among others.

Anachiel

Well, I'm just presenting the traditional view: 6th is illness, 8th is death and debt and other people's possessions, 12th hospitals and confinement, etc. Libra rules the kidneys and that area of the body. Venus, however, when it comes to illness, rules those of the "privy" parts, venereal disease, phlegm in the blood or bad (read: poisoned) blood, gluttony; intemperance basically.

nemesis

I have venus, mars & pluto in libra in the the 6th and I've never had an STD. I am not promiscuous or anything of the sort. I'm very careful and clean.

I have good blood as far as I know o.0 and been told I have very good veins even.

My 8th is sag with neptune in sag there.

I do however have many stomach problems and have to eat very carefully.

Last edited:

Choe

Usually 6th house stelium gives this + the delicate libra. Virgo and Libra are both delicate signs,can have fine/fragile organism. Venus in the 6th, as Venus is the natural ruler of the 2th house(what we eat). Couple of my thoughts,excuse my off topic post. :sideways:

Last edited:

Frank

Look at the nature, dignity, and aspects of the Domicile ruler of the 6th House. For example, if Taurus is on the 6th House cusp, and Venus is debilitated by Essential and Accidental and makes difficult aspects, one might suspect that STDs are a possibility.

But don't forget - life is a sexually transmitted disease. :tongue:

Anachiel

I have venus, mars & pluto in libra in the the 6th and I've never had an STD. I am not promiscuous or anything of the sort. I'm very careful and clean.

I have good blood as far as I know o.0 and been told I have very good veins even.

My 8th is sag with neptune in sag there.

Having, or not having, planets in the 6th does not neccessarily mean you will/will not get sick. Just like having/not having planets in the 8th doesn't mean you won't someday die.

The actual practice and application of all these planetary and sign/house meanings is very different than just knowing and discussing the general meanings.

Last edited:

nemesis

Having, or not having, planets in the 6th does not neccessarily mean you will/will not get sick. Just like having/not having planets in the 8th doesn't mean you won't someday die.

The actual practice and application of all these planetary and sign/house meanings is very different that just knowing and discussing the general meanings.

I do understand that but I am just voicing my own matters/health with these aspects hope that's okay.

Usually 6th house stelium gives this + the delicate libra. Virgo and Libra are both delicate signs,can have fine/fragile organism somehow. Venus in the 6th, as Venus is the natural ruler of the 2th house(what we eat). Couple of my thoughts,excuse my off topic post.

ya I know :( also my 6th is ruled by Virgo.
my skin is extremely sensitive and I'm just very sensitive in general bleh. I used to have a pretty bad immune system too but it's gotten better once I knew I had to eat better/healthier.
Also I wash my hands constantly (I use lotion afterwards so they don't get dry) and try an be as clean as possible. I have roommates atm so it's really tough to stay "pristine" around the house but I do my best. When I lived on my own my place was always spotless. I have very much embraced my virgoan ways when it comes to cleaning lol.