I'm giving up on love..

Lion o ness

Its just not in the cards for me.. Its not meant to be...
I can't do this anymore... Relationships are my worst problems....

I give up on all relationships...

Even if someone does actually care for me, something will happen to them...

I feel.like a jinx...

My chart is on my profile... If anyone was wondering y I'm a jinx..
I can't post a chart from my cell.

Last edited:

sworm09

Your chart is strikingly similar to mine with the house cups. First, Cancer on the 5th House cusp will give you ups and downs in your love life anyway. There's a self-protective tenderness in love with that placement. Next, Venus is in aspect to Pluto. I have a Venus-Pluto aspect too, so I know exactly what this one is like. On this aspect, Margaret Hone writes: "Affections and partnerships subject to disclosures...upheavals and new starts." I have a sextile, you have a square, so your's is a little tougher than mine, but it still poses a problem. Finally you have a Venus-Jupiter opposition, which often shows a desire for partnership and troubles being happy alone. What does all this mean for you? First Venus-Pluto will force you to get rid of anyone that's not good for you in the first place. It may hurt, but if those people aren't around that long, they're probably not good for you. That sounds cliche, but that's what Venus-Pluto is ALL about. Why are you feeling so bad about though? Well, Venus-Jupiter wants a relationship really bad, but Venus-Pluto is saying "No, we need to strip away the excess." They're contradictory and that's why it hurts to much. I've ranted on long enough, but your Sun also says some stuff, looking at how it represents your relationship with men. We see that the Sun is conjunct the 5th house ruler as well as the 7th house ruler. That places an emphasis on these matters in your life.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Thank you... I just really can't do it anymore.. All the problems, troubles, headaches, tears...

A person can't live this way... I'm.not going to be in anymore relationships...
I quit...

sworm09

Thank you... I just really can't do it anymore.. All the problems, troubles, headaches, tears...

A person can't live this way... I'm.not going to be in anymore relationships...
I quit...

You can't let that stop you. It's clear why you feel this way. Your success or failure in relationships is strongly related to your sense of purpose in this lifetime. I think that you should continue with your life, but instead of making a conscious effort to find love, just work on enjoying yourself as well as others. Just don't make love your #1 priority (as hard as that sounds). Stay social, enjoy others. Stop looking for love and it will eventually find you.

Lion o ness

Yeah.. I want to.concentrate on anything else...
I just.don't.know what direction to go...

Trust me all my relationships with people are Lets say not good...
No family, well i have 2 kids.. But they rely on me.. That's not what i mean.
Any friends just take advantage of me.. So no friend s

Just me and my kids... I focus on them alot... But i also need something for my self...
Idk if that sounds bad... Its just how I'm feeling...
I want to move to a small tOwn like on tv and just blend in...
Lol

astrology02

Hi Lion o ness...

You should never give up on love. You have to remember that astrology charts are not set in stone and neither is our future . I would recommend doing a meditation. If you go to google and type in meditation for better relationships or love you will find various tracks. I am not here to promote any company so I will not mention specifics.

I can say that meditation has helped me more than anything. It is a long process, I have to do a 1 hr meditation twice per day...for about 5 weeks, everyday. But I have noticed changes. The way it works is it changes your subconscious thoughts. You go from the negative thinking of "I will never have a healthy relationship" to "I deserve only good relationships and people who treat me well".

The most important thing to remember is that it all begins with self love. Not in the arrogant way, but just being happy with who you are. If you don't love yourself or have some belief that you are undeserving of love, that is the result you will get from people. Someone is out there waiting for you, you just have to be ready for the opportunity when it arises.

There are also positive affirmations you can say each day to help reaffirm positive thinking. I have been in destructive relationships in the past so I can relate to how you feel. I got to the point where it was almost easier to be alone than to deal with the heartache. But the meditating does work. Somedays I want to give up and not do it anymore, but I don't want to go back to the feelings of low self-esteem. It may seem a little crazy to some people, but it changed my life and brought me more peace. So I wanted to share it with you, because I was where you are now, and I never want to go back to feeling that way again. I hope you find someone who treats you well and the kind of love that will make you see what you were missing all along.

Lion o ness

Thank u astro2.. I will look into it..
I really feel destiny won't allow it.. Maybe fear..idk

I was marrIed 12yrs... We never once considered separating.. Even though i didnt feel love... I would have never left.. He would have never left me either...
Then one day bamm.. He was deported out of the blue with no warning..
He did amnesty in the 80s.. Was given a ss card. He worked paid taxes for over 20 yrs.. Then an error was found and he was deported.
I stayed here cuz of the kids. We ended the marriage cuz of the deportation.

Later i actually felt love for the first time ever..... Well that's been harder than the deportation. I'm walking away wIth tears and sadness... Cuz i gave into it.... I let myself feel... Honestly it kinda *****..

I feel like even if i give into it... Fate will step in and just take it away anyways....
Idk if i can get over all of this.... I just want no fear, no worries, no disappointments...

Last edited:

kronos

I'll repeat a similar theme in a few of these posts, which is: Focus on creating your own life, and the outside forces that you don't control may come bearing gifts once you're self-sufficient and have come to take care of your own needs.

Lion o ness

Kronos... I'm not sure i understand...
I'm very self sufficient... I've been on my on since i was 19....
I work have a stable job for over 18 yrs.. I've worked my way up, I'm a manager... I totally support my self and my kids by my self.. I receive no help in any way...

Is this how u meant this.. Or did i misunderstand and u mean it another way?

Jesusistheway

This is what I recommend. Try a dating website tailored for astrology match ups. Not because of the signs that are compatible but for the same interests in astrology. Or better yet a website like okcupid.com might be okay for you. The latter is free.

I also noticed you have a lot of fire in your chart. Now you need someone who is just as emotionally intense and fiery. I would recommend a scorpionic man. Except hopefully without jealous tendencies. But seeing you need one man I wouldn't see that being a problem. You have a large fire element in your chart.

I get along with airy people/ fire people. I am hexa gemini basically. Now you have Venus in Cancer so it would be wise to find not only an intense man that can shelter you and provide but also who is softhearted. I think of a spiritually inclined person.

So you attract intense relationships on top of being intense yourself... Wow well all I can say now is that after seeing the magnetic tsquares to your 7th house you need someone who can deal with your intensity and be calm natured and sweet. A piscean kind of man or not so much cancer, or a scorpio-pisces kind of person. This would suit you. And with Uranus in the 7th house I would recommend totally finding him in an avant gard place like a new age bookstore or a dating website for new age concepts. Because otherwise Uranus could disrupt you in another way by breaking up things, if you don't harness that energy with a partner whose more aquarian.

I can likely see a fit of an Aquarian-Piscean-Scorpian partner. Someone who is eccentric yet reliable, spiritual, trustworthy, protective,and warm or caring.

And like the others say you may need to recoup from the people who have hurt you in the past but don't let it reap a missed opportunity from someone coming into your life who could otherwise share their life with you.

Have you also tried counseling? Just talk therapy to discuss "family and marriage" relationship issues. This could sort out psychological issues that need to be addressed before the next relationship could be more functional instead of dysfunctional. I really recommend this idea. I gave you an astrology interpretation but a real world solution would be talk therapy with a marriage and family licensed therapist because you seem to be at your wits end.

I hope this helps. And always look the bright side of life. Like the song says, I keep reminding people because somehow we are going through trying times always and it helps to keep things in perspective by counting your blessings before its too late.

ptolomy

I think you are failing to look at the reasons that you are finding relationships so difficult,The chances are that the Venus square Pluto was activated by transit when your partner was taken away from you.Venus square Pluto in the 7th will tend to make you a person who unconsciously looks for assurances in love by unconsciously manipulating relationships,This energy is frequently experienced by the recipient as stifling and restricting as the person with the aspect cannot help them selves to continually manipulate and coerce partners by playing lots of control games that test the partners sincerity in love and undivided attention as the person with the aspect feels unloved despite continuous reassurances from the loved one.There is a high chance that the mother is the source of the 1st experience of insecurity in love.Ultimately this insecure behavior does the opposite to what the person consciously wants and that is to push the loved one away or turn them off you by your relentless insecure behavior,If you lose them to someone else there is a chance that a person with this aspect could also resort to stalking and the manipulations that come with this type of behavior
I also see a Jupiter Square Pluto which is also an aspect that is particularly prone to relationship manipulation and intense feeling and obsessing over the loved one.I suggest that as both Venus and Jupiter are squaring your Pluto in the 7th house that this is where almost all of your relationship problems come from,And despite your statements about never having relationships ever again,You will not be able to resist or see Pluto pulling you into the next suitable candidate for a relationship as until you become aware of how this combination of planets in T-square to the 7th works it will use you as the intention of higher consciousness is for you to learn to love freely and not to look for reassurances from partners that they love you when you are coming from a stance of insecurity.Ultimately the aim with a combination of planets like this is to aim for self consciousness of your desires so that you can give yourself freely with no conditions whatever,In fact if you were to become a master in your love life you would ultimately aim for total unconditional love in your relationships,Of course this is an incredible achievement if it is ever reached,And despite it being a target that is almost impossible,getting anywhere near this behavior that is selfless in love will make Pluto's negative behavior a thing of the past as it will have been made conscious and has no where to hide especially in the light of unselfish love.

Lion o ness

@jesus..
I have been a member of several dating sites.. Its very hard for me to get into.. I haven't had much luck... I do talk to a Leo sun with a cancer stellium.. We have gone out a few times.. But idk.. I can't get into him.. I'm keeping it just a friends...

I did date a scorpio stellium a few years ago.. He actually bored me to death..lol
Not to say all scor would...
Oddly i have a few male scorpio friends and idk... I never see them romantically...

For what Ever reason.. Scorpio men don't attract me...

Lion o ness

Sorry pushed submit..

My weakness has been Pisces placements...
The guy i fell for has a Pisces stellium with aqua mars...
He really did knock my off my socks...
But idk.. I don't wanna go through that again....

I really feel, its just not meant for me...

Lion o ness

@pt
Thank u for your honesty and comments... I realized something abt myself..
I definately need a break and to be away from relationships at this time...

I just don't wont to continue like this..
My lessons are hitting me i guess...