Looking at my chart

VirgoLife

Here's a chart with placidus and whole signs, and I wnted to know anything about it like career, future, romance, etc. Just a general observation because there's a whole lot of capricorn. (It's not my chart)

Attachments

• astro_2gw__hw.64951.201230.jpg
    astro_2gw__hw.64951.201230.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_2gw_.64634.193823.jpg
    astro_2gw_.64634.193823.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

valko

biggest coming event is pluto conjunct jupiter these 3 years, definetly potential to bring alot on areas of romance carrer and growth overall

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you have permission from the person whose chart it is to request a reading on their behalf?

If not, it isn't against forum rules, since you've anonymized the chart, but there are ethical considerations. Plenty of astrologers (self included) either strictly limit chart reading on behalf of third parties, especially when the third party hasn't given permission, or do not do it at all. Furthermore, you've mentioned that you don't want to post your chart for privacy reasons. For all you know, this other person feels the same way, unless they've explicitly told you otherwise.

Even if you do have their permission, what people can provide in the way of interpretation is extremely limited without the native's participation. There are so many ways a birth chart can manifest that it's impossible to determine which of those ways actually are showing up without the native's input.

(My policy on third party charts, which I follow both here and in my astrology practice, is that I don't read them unless the third party has an established personal relationship with the querent, and then I only read the third party's chart in the context of that relationship. I do not discuss anything about the other person or their chart that isn't directly relevant to their relationship with the querent. This other person's future and career are not relevant to their relationship with you, and unless they're your romantic partner, neither is their romantic life. If they're not your romantic partner but you hope they someday will be, that's not an established relationship. And if you do have an established relationship with this person, looking at it astrologically is impossible without your chart.)

Last edited:

VirgoLife

Do you have permission from the person whose chart it is to request a reading on their behalf?

If not, it isn't against forum rules, since you've anonymized the chart, but there are ethical considerations. Plenty of astrologers (self included) either strictly limit chart reading on behalf of third parties, especially when the third party hasn't given permission, or do not do it at all. Furthermore, you've mentioned that you don't want to post your chart for privacy reasons. For all you know, this other person feels the same way, unless they've explicitly told you otherwise.

Even if you do have their permission, what people can provide in the way of interpretation is extremely limited without the native's participation. There are so many ways a birth chart can manifest that it's impossible to determine which of those ways actually are showing up without the native's input.

(My policy on third party charts, which I follow both here and in my astrology practice, is that I don't read them unless the third party has an established personal relationship with the querent, and then I only read the third party's chart in the context of that relationship. I do not discuss anything about the other person or their chart that isn't directly relevant to their relationship with the querent. This other person's future and career are not relevant to their relationship with you, and unless they're your romantic partner, neither is their romantic life. If they're not your romantic partner but you hope they someday will be, that's not an established relationship. And if you do have an established relationship with this person, looking at it astrologically is impossible without your chart.)

Yes I know the person in real life personally and they're fine with it.

Meluzina

Yes I know the person in real life personally and they're fine with it.

I think this person has a potential to be incredibly successful career - wise, or like, destined to be successfull and built something big, but the trouble is, why to built an empire, if you do not have anyone to inhabit it? Then it feels like it's for nothing. You will only feel lonely. I see some trouble with colective, friends, social group... Notice that heros, except for being brave and capable AF are actually doing it to save the kingdom, meaning the people of the kingdom. But maybe the people are refusing it and that is the tragedy of this. Sometimes we have to belief that what we do is good for everyone even if they are not seeing it. Be our own hero. Regarding love. I believe that this person wants to learn from their love interest and wants them to be a big personality, someone they can APPRECIATE, like a lot. Can I ask in return, why are you asking about this person?

VirgoLife

I think this person has a potential to be incredibly successful career - wise, or like, destined to be successfull and built something big, but the trouble is, why to built an empire, if you do not have anyone to inhabit it? Then it feels like it's for nothing. You will only feel lonely. I see some trouble with colective, friends, social group... Notice that heros, except for being brave and capable AF are actually doing it to save the kingdom, meaning the people of the kingdom. But maybe the people are refusing it and that is the tragedy of this. Sometimes we have to belief that what we do is good for everyone even if they are not seeing it. Be our own hero. Regarding love. I believe that this person wants to learn from their love interest and wants them to be a big personality, someone they can APPRECIATE, like a lot. Can I ask in return, why are you asking about this person?

I just found their chart really interesting with everything in the midheaven and a lot of capricorn. I made a thread about it to see if anybody had any opinions about it.

VirgoLife

So your saying a really successful career?