Can you help me with my Timing question ?

neptunian

Hi, everybody

Is my birthday over this year or about to come ? this is my question.

I'm an adopted child and my exact birthday is unknown :( i am a cancer sun so i asked this question. This question is too diffciult for me, can you please help me ? God knows the exact date but i will be eternally grateful if you share your opinion. I asked on 27th june. What do you think ? Is it possible to answer this question through seperating and applying aspects ?

Mercury is the chart ruler and moon must be important. difficult for me :(
I will appreciate any answer so much.

Attachments

• horary1.jpg
    horary1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
Any idea ? moon to saturn ? what is the meaning of my significator just behind the ascendant ? help please :(

What house do you see as signifying your birthday?

Alternately, I seem to recall that there may some horary method of asking if something is true or not, but I don't recall what it is. Maybe you can research a bit and see if you can find it?

PS This is not a timing question :) A timing question is when will something happen or when did something happen....

neptunian

What house do you see as signifying your birthday?

Alternately, I seem to recall that there may some horary method of asking if something is true or not, but I don't recall what it is. Maybe you can research a bit and see if you can find it?

PS This is not a timing question :) A timing question is when will something happen or when did something happen....

Hi, dear IleneK

Thank you a lot for your kindness to reply. In some other horaries, i observed that moon's aspects are very revealing. So when asking the question, more than a house, i intended to analyze moon. or First house.

Is the rumor true method i think. I have tried it. I have tried everything possible. :)

Thank you a lot for your attention dear IleneK. :love:

tikana

I have tried using horary to find out accurate asce - i couldnt do it. it flucuates
my guess is you can ask was I born on june 27th and check to see rumor true or not but it would be very very diffficult to nail the birthdate.

neptunian

I have tried using horary to find out accurate asce - i couldnt do it. it flucuates
my guess is you can ask was I born on june 27th and check to see rumor true or not but it would be very very diffficult to nail the birthdate.

Dear tikana, hi, thank you so so much for your answer.

You are right, very difficult to find the exact day. Ok i will try it. You introduced me that method in one of my previous horaries, i remember :) and will try it asking the question as you described. Thank you a lot for your attention. :) :love: