Struggle!! Depressed!! Giving up!!

Kaushalya

Hello All,

I am new to this astrology world. Can someone please have a look into my unlucky chart. I have been struggling in my life until now and feeling really low.

-> Me and my husband are currently struggling in balancing our financial situation with having burden of loan repayments, hence curious to know if this will ever going to be better.

-> Already blessed with 2 cute daughters but wondering if will we ever be blessed with baby boy ?
->Can you also please comment on my overall health ?
-> Will I ever go and settle abroad ?

Would be really grateful if someone can please have a look into it and let me know if there is any more worse to come in near future so I shall be mentally prepared for it.

I am attaching my chart for more details. Many Thanks in advance.
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-31-8-1986_15-30.jpg

Last edited:

waybread

Transiting Pluto has been opposing your natal moon, which rules your emotional nature. Pluto was named for the Roman god of the underworld, so it's understandable if you feel depressed. Pluto is moving off but he takes his time about it.

makkasi

Hi all,

I am new here. This is the first topic I write in. My question is: is it possible to see in my chart, and in any similar chart, why I am so interested in astrology? What is giving me this thirst for more and more astrology. Also what sport I should start?

Data
birth date: 10 Oct 1986
city: Gorna Oryahovitsa
time: 7:04 in the morning.
chart.jpg

Last edited: