Twin flame chart

Hey guys. I need help. So basically I met my twin flame, I'm sure, because too many things happened that indicate It and honestly, I've never experienced such connection before. However, our synastry chart has some rather unpleasant aspects. Can you give me some insight?

Attachments

• Synastry asp.jpg
    Synastry asp.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Oh, yes of course, I just had a strange problem with the quality, but I figured It out!
By the way, the composite one hurts my eyes, haha

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 32

ElenaJ

There are some nice aspects that draw you two together, and a lot of Uranus energy that is exciting, but this precise energy is what will be a challenge in the future to the stability you need to stay together.
This involves the sun/venus/NN square his Neptune/uranus and the sun/uranus square. Exciting but not dependable.
Then the two mars/saturn conjunctions, which will make it difficult for the two of you to coordinate your goals in life, and stay on the same wave length. One pushes when the other pulls. It's like having a horse drawn carriage with two horses that aren't coordinated, yes you can do it, but it is a lot of hard work and you always have to be vigil to keep things working together smoothly.
In the composite this shows up with the mars/saturn conjunction that squares the sun/neptune/mercury conjunction.
What you are feeling now at the beginning, and yes it does indicate a twin flame connection, is the rmoon/NN aspects. This makes you very sensitive to each other, you can pick up on each other's moods and emotions. This is very compelling. This shows up in the composite as the moon/NN conjunction near ascendent.
The Pluto/NN conjunction is another indication of twin flame connection, although this has more to do with power and transformation, and the north node is the future of the energy (south node is the past), so this energy will be developing over time. You two will find yourselves having issues over authority in the relationship.
In the composite you have Lilith/juno opposing Chiron, so in an eventual relationship like marriage there will be lots of lessons to learn for both of you.
Keep in mind that a twin flame connection is not the same as a lifelong connection. Sometimes the relationship comes into our lives to help us with a situation or to free us from a spiritual quagmire or stimulate our growth. And once this is achieved it leaves our life. To be carried on in the next one. And twin flames can be non-romantic relationships, it doesn't necessarily indicate love per se.
You both can have a very beautiful experience together, and while it lasts try to learn as much as you can about yourselves and your values. Even if the tie doesn't last you can always remember this contact as a precious treasure. Relax and enjoy it.

Thank you so much for your incredible interpretation, and yes, I'm the blue one. I understand what you mean, we haven't been together for so long, but indeed, the energy is intense. I will enjoy It the fullest, despite the challenges, thank you so much again!