Indications of obsessions with neat, symmetry / beautiful ideals

or1000

Indications of obsessions with obsessive-compulsive behaviour / striving for ‘beautiful ideals’ in the chart. This is a bit of a collection I’m using to understand these types of thoughts and behaviours.

1. Venus-pluto

Last edited:

Rizou

Not sure how venus-pluto would relate with symmetry and cleanliness... Obsession with beauty, maybe. Still depends on the signs and houses.

I'd say Mercury with Saturn influences.

Frisiangal

Indications of obsessions (Pluto) with neat, clean, symmetry ( Virgo)(obsessive-compulsive behaviour - Pluto) / searching for ‘beautiful ideals’ ( 9th house and Neptune) in the chart. This is a bit of a collection I’m using to understand these type of thoughts and behaviours.

1. Venus-pluto

???

Mercury as ruler Virgo could be important regarding thought patterns,
Moon and Saturn would see an influence in behaviour patterns (conditioning).

miquar

I think it has to be a combination of things, because while Cancer and Virgo - and to some extent Scorpio - are more prone to OCD, the need for ideal form is more to do with Taurus and Libra, especially when Uranus - or perhaps Aquarius - are strong. Saturn's need for control can also contribute to obsession.

Best wishes

Miquar

greybeard

I have been noticing for several yesrs now that charts typified by many near-exact aspects seem to impose compulsive and aberrant behaviors. I think so many tight aspects leave the native no "wiggle-room".

or1000

I think it has to be a combination of things, because while Cancer and Virgo - and to some extent Scorpio - are more prone to OCD, the need for ideal form is more to do with Taurus and Libra, especially when Uranus - or perhaps Aquarius - are strong. Saturn's need for control can also contribute to obsession.

Best wishes

Miquar

Yes you mention a few of my prominent placements here! Cancer sun - scorpio moon - Virgo rising - prominent Saturn/Taurus and Uranus.

or1000

Not sure how venus-pluto would relate with symmetry and cleanliness... Obsession with beauty, maybe. Still depends on the signs and houses.

I'd say Mercury with Saturn influences.

Venus-pluto can be an obsession with anything beautiful, in whichever form appropriate at the time, and achieving that.

Mercury Saturn is a big one.