Please help if you are able

Light56

I am experiencing a deep depression.I did post my chart here before,but,I can not seem to remember how to do it again.(I have a brain injury since 2000)The thread I posted the chart in is here : http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=409938#post409938 .My birth date is 10/21/1967.I was born in Long beach,California at 10:43 pm.When I did post a chart,I have been told the chart is very "busy"(I guess it isn't the type of chart one wants to see for the purpose of assisting)

My question is (if the post below is too much to read through) :When will I come into a position of emotional/financial stability.More so emotional frankly as I am in utter depression at the moment,and have been for a long time.The depression is so bad I have considered ending my life,because I have no hope.

I did divorce after 23 years of marriage.There was some abuse to my animals,my kids,and myself.I now have a relationship with a man who I just feel is using me.But,when I say I don't feel I can continue the relationship,he cries and I stay.The reason I keep wanting to split from him is that I feel I am being used.I honestly don't have any other soul in the world except a friend in California.

My friend is a lady I have known since age 21 who wants me to move there.And being afraid I can't afford the rent there I considered that the payment on a travel trailer would be cheaper,so,if I move there,that will be the way I live.I will have to discard most of my possessions,and hope to be safe in the new circumstance.

I just want to ask if it looks like I may find more peace soon,and if a move to california would make things even worse.Please help if you are able and can find the time.

In any event,I appreciate that you have read the post.Thank you.

ashriia

astrology aside.

the fact is the person you are with is not even making you happy. Is making you feel guilty for wanting out of the relationship and you stay because he cries. You should put yourself first. You deserve to be happy, everyone does. And to be with someone that makes you feel better about yourself and life in general. Take some time to learn who you are as a person, if you feel the only way to be free of the rut youre in is to move than you should. Moving and reinvention usually makes anyone feel better. starting anew and all that. and + you seem to have a friend that cares for your well being, and that is a blessing.
listen to your intuition, that is what it is there for. just my 2 cents.

gen6k

Jupiter is passing through your 12th house where your luck becomes more shadowey.
What is going on here is a 3 hit jupiter square venus in to the 3rd.
So most communications that your recieve you feel are not good enough for you for a specific reason.
this will last untill Nov 20 untill another hit passes by in april after the Jupiter retrograde.
When Jupiter reaches your ascendant you'll be in a different ball game.

Saturn is exactly Conjunt the Sun today in regards to home/emotions/past. This leads to restriction of lightness and money issues as well as responsibilities that could be taken care of.

the Saturn will then Sextile natal Jupiter in October 9 2012
when this problem that you are having will receive a boost in regards to home.
There will be a minor overexpansive set back near november 18
but it might be taken care of by December-Jan at the latest. with a jupiter sextile to saturn (10th) and a jupiter conjunt moon (11th).

Light56

Ashriia

Thank you deeply for your wisdom and that you were kind enough to reply.I very much appreciate your time and advice.Blessings to you.

Light56

gen6k

I apologize for my difficulty understanding.Are you saying I should wait until december or january to figure out how to handle this or to make any changes?

gen6k

gen6k

I apologize for my difficulty understanding.Are you saying I should wait until december or january to figure out how to handle this or to make any changes?

well in dec-jan there will be more 10th and 11th type success, so this could be related to career, organizations, authority, ideals, hopes.

the one on october 9 will expand the contraction you are having in regards to health, communications, etc.

which is a different section than the outcome type december/january.

well once saturn gets out of Orb from your sun you'll have much less problems. so wait till its at around 3+ orb and you'll see the solution then at 4+ it'll be out of the way.

by the end of october it will be out of orb, but its going to leave you with another task.

except pluto transiting the 6th (morbid attention to health) will square saturn in the 10th in beginning of november, so once the pluto leaves the square saturn it will be the real ending.

the natal saturn rules the 7th and is in house 10. so it might be a legal issue or partnership/career issue.

so yeah december/jan does look like a happy time. with the jupiter conjunt moon...

heres a pictoral representation.

http://postimage.org/image/t0dxhpn1f/

it does look like the end of october is a good time..

your mood is just dipping cause saturn is right there conjunt sun

just dont drag out the pluto square saturn cause then it'll leave a dent to your real wellbeing that doesnt have a location...
since pluto is approaching the descendant it can also deal with others. pluto is prone to be obsessive.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I am experiencing a deep depression.I did post my chart here before,but,I can not seem to remember how to do it again.(I have a brain injury since 2000)The thread I posted the chart in is here : http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=409938#post409938 .My birth date is 10/21/1967.I was born in Long beach,California at 10:43 pm.When I did post a chart,I have been told the chart is very "busy"(I guess it isn't the type of chart one wants to see for the purpose of assisting)

My question is (if the post below is too much to read through) :When will I come into a position of emotional/financial stability.More so emotional frankly as I am in utter depression at the moment,and have been for a long time.The depression is so bad I have considered ending my life,because I have no hope.

I did divorce after 23 years of marriage.There was some abuse to my animals,my kids,and myself.I now have a relationship with a man who I just feel is using me.But,when I say I don't feel I can continue the relationship,he cries and I stay.The reason I keep wanting to split from him is that I feel I am being used.I honestly don't have any other soul in the world except a friend in California.

My friend is a lady I have known since age 21 who wants me to move there.And being afraid I can't afford the rent there I considered that the payment on a travel trailer would be cheaper,so,if I move there,that will be the way I live.I will have to discard most of my possessions,and hope to be safe in the new circumstance.

I just want to ask if it looks like I may find more peace soon,and if a move to california would make things even worse.Please help if you are able and can find the time.

In any event,I appreciate that you have read the post.Thank you.

Hello, Light.

I think that given how dire your current circumstances are, you absolutely should leave them. If you can begin anew with a single friend encouraging you, the sooner you do that the better. Transiting Uranus and Pluto are strongly aspecting your 7th house ruler Saturn. The time for change in relationship is now.

I am sincerely wishing you well and am really glad that you have figured a way out of your untenable and and, really, unbearable circumstances.

Last edited:

gen6k

it is also important to go back to basics, a way to increase emotional wellbeing is to feed the moon and part of fortune.