Actress Brittany Murphy Dies at 32

Courtney Love

Birth time unknown, link to chart set for 12pm...

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9779/astro2gw181brittanymurp.gif

Her husband called 911 this morning around 8am, but she was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

A child actress who specialized in playing mentally damaged people, she was first known as a chubby curly-haired brunette, but over the last 10-15 years she transformed into an extremely thin blonde who claimed to have a "hollow leg" when it came to explaining her weight, claiming to eat all the time.

Drug rumors were rampant, especially meth, and the general consensus is that either an eating disorder or an overdose is the cause of the Cardiac Arrest that killed her.

Scorpio sun, moon, Venus and Uranus.... it's too easy to say it, but I'd have no problem believing this was drug-related, especially given her recent appearances... She had issues with her appearance, mentioning how she'd always wanted to look like her slim, waifish blonde mother, but something really dark was going on with her...

Does anyone have an accurate birth time?

piecesofprincess

Been searching for that. Concerned about the truth of her birth place too. One site listed her as born Sharon Murphy born in Edison, New Jersey. Other sites say Atlanta Georgia. Anyone got any news? And do you think she died of an overdose or anorexia?

Courtney Love

Wikipedia says she was born in Atlanta, and raised by her irish-american mother in New Jersey, which explains her accent.

I would say with all of those personal planets in scorpio, that she had a "I'll do anything" approach to becoming famous, and I wouldn't be surprised that she was abusing drugs to become thinner and conform to her idea of hollywood standards. Some would argue that it's anorexia, but I'm saying flat-out that I think that it's a drug OD that killed her. She'd been fired last week from a movie for being a "detriment" to the production, and that just screams drugs to me. Erratic behavior in hollywood is almost always caused by drugs.

According to the latest reports, the "Clueless" actress was discovered unconscious in the shower by her mother early on Sunday morning (December 20). Murphy was pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m. PT Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Sally Stewart told CNN Radio.

Last edited:

piecesofprincess

I think so too. She looked very frail lately. I think she stepped into the shower because she was freaked about the way she was feeling. Her heart was racing. I'm thinking cocaine. She needed the rush.

piecesofprincess

If I had to rectify the time of birth I would put it somewhere around 4:22am. This puts her natal pluto conjunct ascendant as well as the node, progressed chart has uranus loosely conjunct the ascendant and mars on the MC. It also puts juno conjunct the ascendant at the time of her wedding. Just taking a stab at it.

BelAge

mars RX was probably her killing planet, as around 8am this morning mars went Rx

I too suspect mars RX had something to do with it, with mars being in Leo, ruler of the heart. Before being retro, it was approaching an opposition to Jupiter and to Neptune.

Niplan

Banned
also judging from the info i got when i googled her (I didn't know what she looked like Hah i pay attention...) there was alot of anorexia stuff, and she looked spindly and almost dead so...

I'd go with heart failure due to malnutrition or some sort of anorexia/bullima cause.

kaminari

I have six planets in Scorpio & the Neptune squares I've been experiencing have certainly made me escape reality. I never saw her chart till now & no wonder I loved her on screen. I hope it's not drugs but that was my first feeling. I was also born in Atlanta, lived in LA & know from first-hand experience how many women use meth for weight control, but it has the power to destroy an absolutely beautiful soul, like what happened to my beautiful ex. I can't imagine anything taking down a four-planet Scorpio except themselves. The feelings, energy, excitement, sex, escape, all these things Scorpios experience, make life very hard to deal with sometimes. I'm thinking she wished it upon herself secretly, though I hate to even think that, probably nobody realizing it. We live in darkness. Being a celebrity was probably the worst thing to happen to her. With Pluto conjunct the node, I imagine she had tremendous power to use to get what she wanted. The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. Devastating though. This Scorpio feels her passing.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Just briefly, I suggest, in general, ignoring the likes of Ura (to those that count the outers in a sign) in Sco, when simply counting the no. of planets in a sign to show the prevalence of a sign in your chart. Planets, Sat onwards/outwards rather, remain for very long periods in a sign, thus affecting generations, which, in turn, makes them quite insignificant on a personal level (when looking at a natal chart singularly). That being said, what makes these outer, generational and impersonal planets personal are their house placements and aspects to inner planets. So, being in the same sign as some 'inner' planets, such as the Sun, Moon, Ven. etc, connects in the energies of the outer planets - in Murphy's case - this happens through Ura-Sun and Ura-Moon.

Looking at the current transits, Mars in Leo @ 19* was closely squaring her natal Sun, and might have been at least one of the triggers. Murphy's Sun and Mars were in mutual reception, which added a lot of extra strength to both these planets for her. Also, with so much of Sco energy through Ven, Sun and Moon (which, despite her TOB, would remain in Sco), she did have enormous determination and will-power, so, if she had her mind set on looking like her thin and waifling mum, she would have gone to 'any extreme' extent 'obssessively' (that's 'Sco energy' alright).

AQ7

Last edited:
This is such sad news. I thought she played some amazing roles and she put her all into every performance. She was a Scorpio on high voltage with her Sun-Uranus conjunction in Scorpio, intense, different and slightly crazy (in her movies anyway). Her physical appearance did change dramitcally from her earlier role in the movie Clueless. I am still working on her chart at the moment. I need sleep to think on it more - before I jot down any more thoughts about it. The transits look interesting and depression and a dramitic change in outlook in life around this time look like a dominating feature. T. Jupiter-Opposite Saturn and T.Pluto opposite Jupiter. Her life force was ruled over by Pluto and whats more interesting is that T.Pluto in Capricorn trines her Chiron in Taurus suggesting healing old wounds around issues with self-worth, body image etc. I have the same upcoming transit because we are close in age, any thoughts on that transit would be interesting and perhaps it was more important for a Sun in Scorpio.

Last edited:

Road77

Banned
Brittany Murphy

Brittany_Murphy-brittany-murphy-4123558-720-474.jpg

10.11.1977, 01h.44m.52s., -5.00, 84°W23’17” 33°N44’56”, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.

Death

At 8:00 a.m. (16:00 UTC) on December 20, 2009, the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to "a medical request" at the Los Angeles home Murphy and Monjack shared. She had apparently collapsed in a bathroom. Firefighters attempted to resuscitate Murphy on the scene, and she was subsequently transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead on arrival[23] at 10:04 a.m. after going into cardiac arrest. Cause of death is yet to be determined, but Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told the Associated Press: "It appears to be natural.". An autopsy was performed on December 21, 2009. Full results will not be available for several weeks; experts are looking into her medical records and toxicology reports.

Shows death from poison caused thirst fire in a stomach, it has fallen in a bathroom, has hit a head. It still should have tuberculosis and an uric infection.
The basic period gives stress, riches loss the Fractional period too yields the same results with depression moreover and with illnesses, an obstacle in work, but there are also good results in acquisitions of the property, transport and other. In a current of month to death it was in hospital, or itself isolated
Since December, 14th it had big expenses in connection with what beginning that the enterprises and for it calmness loss. And here in the morning on December, 20th at it pains in all body have begun, partial blindness and having accepted a double dose of a preparation at it pains in a stomach and death caused by water, or fire have begun.

Arijana

Such a shame. she was an extremely talented actress,one of my favorites,just had an edge about her,the intensity in those big eyes whenever she was acting.. I've loaded some of her interviews,including the final one she made 20 days before her death,and there is actually an audio of her mother making the 911 call as well...heartbreaking.
4 plantes in scorpio...wow. powerhouse woman,very intense,though scorpio is the most emotional sign of all,I think,the weakest and the strongest at once..Kamniari's post hit home with me... So many planets in scoprio ,she probably struggled with the intensity she had,scorpios can only auto-destruct,not be taken down,the intenisty and emotions wil either make u or break you..her acting probably helped her here,to channel all those things that would ( posibbly) in some other case stay inside her. I have more to say on her but my time i short but I'll edit this post.