I question his intensions... my loser date

Misagem

So I met this guy a bit over 1 month ago. We are not working out. I do not like him much because I find him immature, not serious and he thinks I take things too seriously. We laugh and talk at times... but I know it will not go any further. My question is - will he want more than a friendship? I ask because, I was always unsure of his intentions... this dating scene or meeting men is getting on my nerve as I do not see myself getting lucky at it. I am still alone and it's not jolly :mad:

:DK ... back to topic.

I say "NO"

I am venus and he is mars
Venus in retrograde will sextile Jupiter (what is Jupiter or whom?) - Then she goes on to semi-square Mars. This is a stressful aspect - not as strong as a square but it does reflect a road block or a challenge. Did I mention we butt heads at times?
Moon just changed signs - what does this mean?

Thanks

Attachments

• will we be more than friends.gif
    will we be more than friends.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

starlink

Misagem, hi!
Yes, you are Venus and Moon, he is mars.

Jupiter is no significator of anything so forget Jupiter. Besides, Venus will not sextile Jupiter. Venus is at 14°.52', Jupiter at 15°4' and Venus is moving even further back to 13° etc. so she will not make an ingoing sextile with Jupiter. If anything Venus did sextile Jupiter in the past, on the 18th of february to be exact, but then moved on. Venus will sextile Jupiter again around the 3rd of June after going direct in April. but as I said, it does not play a role here. Jupiter rules your 3rd of communication and your 6th of daily work and illness.

Then she goes on to semi-square Mars.

Minor aspects are not used in horary astrology, so this aspect does not count.

The only thing you have to do is to see if there are mutual receptions between him and you. And THEN we do see something!!

Mars is really liking you!! (yes, I know, you did not expect this, or did you secretly.....?) He is in the exaltation sign of Venus! He looks up at you, puts you on a pedestal. Exaltations often turn out deceptions in the end when the adored person does not respond accordingly so if you really should not like him, then he is in for a fall.

And you are feeling as if you are at his mercy in a way. Venus (you) falls in his 1st house and in his sign, so there is mutual reception between you two, but even though you seem to like him (yes!!)you are hesitant, seen by the retrogradation.

However, the mutual reception is not a very strong one. Venus is indeed in the 7th, an angular house, but in detriment and retrograde in Aries, the worst possible debility there is and Mars is actually quite OK because he rules the triplicity of Pisces by night and day. Mars must have shown you this somehow. He is also in your 5th house.

Misagem

Starlink... you are reading me like a book... please do not expose my intentions..I asked of his :D:eek::p.

Yes - you are right. I know he holds me to a high esteem and more than likely knows I can be with men he is striving to be.
Yes - :eek: - I like him, bit I am hesitant since I do not know what to make of this guy.

He is fine, he is OK ... but I do not think he realizes how much thought I am putting into him, to the point of cutting him cold turkey.

I feel if I give into him - he will take advantage of me, so I back off. At the same time, I feel offended that he isn't taking much effort to show what good he has to offer. This man is weird... maybe I am weird ... dear me :eek:.

I will let you know the outcome... I think for now he is sitting back and observing my moves... I am moving away and he doesn't realize that cancer rising in me. I am emotional, but when it is done - he looks like fowl meat I won't eat. Ha!

Thanks Starlink!!!!

Misagem

To update in this reading Starlink - he is still my friend, he still likes me but he had to accept that I moved on - I haven't seen him since.

Days after this reading, I meet by now Husband :wink: - so the hesitance towards this guy worked in my favor.

He was sad that him and I could not work but I knew all along he was not the one...

You were right - there was a reception, but not strong enough... through it all, we are still friends and fine with it... well he has no choice, I am taken and happy with my decision. Thank you Starlink:biggrin: