Will I regain contact with him soon?

Misagem

FOLLOW - UP - Will I regain contact with him soon?

Haven't heard from him in a month... will I regain contact with him? Sun squares moon... this can't be good. I noticed many of the planets squaring off... too many interceptions in the chart. In my opinions, this looks like a negative outcome and the answer is a strong Yes - but I can be missing the jackpot as I am not good at horary... the vibrations of this chart is so negative IMO... any thoughts? Can tell my mind is on emotions, love... his is not it seems... Saturn alone in Virgo.

Attachments

• will i regain contact with him soon.gif
    will i regain contact with him soon.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

natasa812

AC is on 0,21 so IT IS TOO EARLY to say anything. We have to wait and see. You are represented by Jupiter and him Mercury - is this like more friendship than love relationship? Jupiter and Mercury no aspect - it (this picture) tells us about the situation now. The moon (you and also the outcome) in weak aspect with you, but in 3o house - communication. You are in the 2o house - in his 8o - I am not sure about his thoughts about you - are they pleasant or not. He is in your first, so maybe this showes that you are thinking about him. Yes, Saturn is alone in 10o but in conj. with Venus and Venus rules your 6o - could this mean that you will find a new and stable love at your job? I am new in astrology, the only thing that we HAVE TO focus now is that the AC tells us that is TOO EARLY.
My opinion is that you should concentrate on that ``stable``Saturn in 10o in conj. with Venus - because YOU ALSO conj. Venus (Jupiter Venus) - is there another relationship going on between you and someone ``better`` and more ``stable``? Or at least ``in near future``?
Wish you the best
Natasha

cassanra

The querant in the first means he likes her. If she was in his house, or 7th, she would be pursing him. But merc is under the sunbeams. Merc in jupiters house and under rulership means he really like her. But the sun rules the 9th or his third.....9th also might be long distance travel. But the square from sun to moon implies no, he will not call in a month. But the wording of the question does not leave the door open for when he will call just not call in a month. Uranus on the IC might imply unexpected disruptions in the family. Though Uranus, neptune, and Pluto and not generally involved in horary if they are closely involved in angles than we might look at it in terms of conditions in the environmnet. I am afraid that though he likes her and wants to be with her something is preventing his communication.

Misagem

natasa812 said:
AC is on 0,21 so IT IS TOO EARLY to say anything. We have to wait and see. You are represented by Jupiter and him Mercury - is this like more friendship than love relationship? Jupiter and Mercury no aspect - it (this picture) tells us about the situation now. The moon (you and also the outcome) in weak aspect with you, but in 3o house - communication. You are in the 2o house - in his 8o - I am not sure about his thoughts about you - are they pleasant or not. He is in your first, so maybe this showes that you are thinking about him. Yes, Saturn is alone in 10o but in conj. with Venus and Venus rules your 6o - could this mean that you will find a new and stable love at your job? I am new in astrology, the only thing that we HAVE TO focus now is that the AC tells us that is TOO EARLY.
My opinion is that you should concentrate on that ``stable``Saturn in 10o in conj. with Venus - because YOU ALSO conj. Venus (Jupiter Venus) - is there another relationship going on between you and someone ``better`` and more ``stable``? Or at least ``in near future``?
Wish you the best
Natasha
Hi Natasha... thanks much for your input... I do not have any other relationships in my life... but have been earning for a stable one... one could be on it's way unknown to me... my 6th house with venus ruling may apply to my strong bond to my job that is keeping me busy and my mind off him much... it is hard to say... i am hoping he explains things... it is a frienship gone wrong.

Misagem

cassanra said:
The querant in the first means he likes her. If she was in his house, or 7th, she would be pursing him. But merc is under the sunbeams. Merc in jupiters house and under rulership means he really like her. But the sun rules the 9th or his third.....9th also might be long distance travel. But the square from sun to moon implies no, he will not call in a month. But the wording of the question does not leave the door open for when he will call just not call in a month. Uranus on the IC might imply unexpected disruptions in the family. Though Uranus, neptune, and Pluto and not generally involved in horary if they are closely involved in angles than we might look at it in terms of conditions in the environmnet. I am afraid that though he likes her and wants to be with her something is preventing his communication.

Thanks cassanra, I see can see no communications between us in the charts... with neptune involved - things are never clear or true... perceptions may be off... I am hurt and angry at him, but as a cancer moon person - it is hard to let go of what happened and move on without closure... I feel he owes me an apology... he knows I am hurt... supposedly, he is in another country... i do not believe him.

natasa812

Dear Misagem, he is in Sagittarius - he probably is in another country. He is also in combust.
Here is a paragraph about Mercury in combust

The distinction is an important one, in that a person with an entirely unaspected Mercury is one who usually develops a complex by way of an escape mechanism, while one whose Mercury is within 5° to 10° of the Sun is seldom afflicted with any manner of mental derangement.

Wilson says "there seems manifest a difference in genius and propensities of natives, according to the distance of their Mercury from the Sun; and that those whose Mercury is combust have little wit or solid judgment, though they will persevere in business and frequently with good success." Also that a good aspect to the Moon, if angular and increasing in light, will in great measure remedy this defect, making one "judicious and penetrating."

It should not be confused with the phrase "under the Sun's beams" which applies to, let us say, the degree of non-combustion, and is perhaps embodied in the doctrine that a planet within the Sun's aura - which extends to 17° on either side - is within orbs of a conjunction therewith. In other words, while the orbs of the planets, with regard to aspects, are variously from 3° to 10° according to the nature of the aspect, the solar orb, by conjunction or opposition, can be as much as 17°.

(Nicholas deVore - Encyclopedia of Astrology)

So, is he traveling for bussiness?

And here is about Mercury conj. Mars (him)

Mercury conjunct Mars - astrological aspect

Astrology aspects - Mercury conjunct MarsYour Mercury conjunct Mars indicates that your mind is restless and eager to gain new information, but you always feel that the answers you get are somehow not final. Your creative ideas are imaginative, and you exploit them energetically. However, you lack the patience to stay focused on any one interest for very long. No matter what position you takem you are positive in your opinions and very insistent about voicing them. You are argumentative, and enjoy locking into debate with anyone who challenges you. But unless other factors in the chart provide it, you don't bother to get all the facts before you express yourself. Always sure that you are right, you are generally premature in your judgement. It isn't easy for you to say you're sorry when you are wrong, but you may do so when it is expedient. You tend to interrupt others who are already in conversation, and to ariouse their antagonism by volunteering information before being asked. Almost nothing escapes your attention, and you may have overheard someone say 'Here comes the know-it-all' as you approached.

With your sharp mind, creative ideas, and aggressive disposition, there are many professions in which you will be comfortable and free to express yourself. These include teaching, public relations, law, vocal coaching, acting, and writing. These occupations would give you unlimited opportunities to display your talents. Because you have plenty of energy to apply yourself to your goals, you can establish your own degree of progress. It would probably be best for you to work by yourself. Few people have enough nervous energy to maintain your pace, and you would be brutally frank in reprimanding them if you thought they were 'dragging their feet'. You might be wrong, but no-one could convince you of that.

You do not like to be rejected by someone you are emotionally interested in, but you do not dwell on it for very long. You feel that you can always find someone else, for you are progressive and rarely look back. But this actually causes you to make the same mistakes again and again; you don't take the time to reflect on past experiences and learn from them. Your defence is that you are too busy to concern yourself with unimportant matters. It would be wise to spend a little time examining this so-called trivia, because it might reveal why you are not developing as well as you could.

Try to slow down. Your mind races at breakneck speed, and your nervous system suffers. Your mentality may be healthy and energetic, but your physical frame won't stand the abuse you expect it to takI am not sure how to aply this in horary!!! So, use this with reserve!!!

So, if he is traveling abroad, he is there for bussiness and not in the ``best condition``. Now about Cancer moon and ``feelings``, do something you like or concentrate on your job... I wish I knew more about predictions so I could tell you when is ``the right one`` comming...
Wish you all the luck and to find someone who deserves you
Natasha

starlink

Misagem, the answer is NO for the time being.
With horary you should have certain steps you follow before you even consider looking at a chart. You can ALWAYS look at it, but you must find if there are any considerations before you start judging the chart.

So, start by looking if the chart is radical (OK to read in other words).

First of all you must always start by looking at the Ascendant. Is it too early or too late? (within the first or last 3 degrees). In this chart it is WAY too early, so you dont have enough information yet, things are too early to really know what is going to happen.

Then look at the Moon, see if Moon is VOC or not. It is not in this chart.
Then look at other "considerations before judgement" like Saturn in that 7th house!

Then you see which planet rules you (Ascedant AND Moon) and the other person (ruler of 7th house).
You want to know if you will regain contact, so you look at a contact between you and him, not just looking at the Moon and saying "oh my goodness , it is square the Sun so that does not look good".

So we are looking for an ingoing contact between Jupiter (you), Moon (also you) and Mercury (him).
There is no valid Ptolemeic aspect between them, but Mercury is in your house and sign so I guess it would depend on you how things will develop. He is not really in the best of circumstances at the moment being combust by the Sun. He is going to square Saturn, ruler of his 8th. He could become really worried about something.

Now, what is Moon doing? Moon will square Sun, then Mercury which is a contact, but a difficult one, showing that it will be quite difficult to get together.Also, Moon, before squaring Mercury is conjuncting Uranus, very conspicious at an angle so an unexpected event might happen which could change things and after that there is an opposition to Saturn as well, which really is not very nice. It could mean that getting together could take a very long time due to an unexpected event in your family maybe because Uranus conjuncts that angle OR he could be transferred to another place because of career changes. Mercury is about to square Saturn who rules his 9th.

Your 4th house is his 10th of career but also rules his money/income so something there could affect the get-together.

After that Moon will sextile Jupiter, then Venus as her last aspects . There are some opportunities for you maybe to see him, but Jupiter (you) is in fall and probably wont act on it.

Moon will take 11° to reach the square to Mercury. Moon is in a cadent house and in a mutable sign which according to Appleby translates to 11 years. I think this is a bit too long so I guess it is probably more going to happen in a years time.(12 month). But it is a square so it could not be a positive contact between you.

In the meantime, just before (maybe getting in contact with him) you might have had another love affair which also is not ending well probably. Moon will square Mars, ruler of your 5th house before squaring Mercury.

End of the matter house is ruled by Jupiter in fall. It does not really look very fortunate. Please let us know how things will develop. It is good for learning purposes.!!

Starlink

starlink

Natasha, in your post you are referring to natal astrology!! Be careful not to confuse horary with natal.

Mercury conjunct Mars - astrological aspect

Astrology aspects - Mercury conjunct Mars
Your Mercury conjunct Mars indicates that your mind is restless and eager to gain new information, but you always feel that the answers you get are somehow not final. Your creative ideas are imaginative, and you exploit them energetically. However, you lack the patience to stay focused on any one interest for very long. No matter what position you takem you are positive in your opinions and very insistent about voicing them. You are argumentative, and enjoy locking into debate with anyone who challenges you. But unless other factors in the chart provide it, you don't bother to get all the facts before you express yourself. Always sure that you are right, you are generally premature in your judgement. It isn't easy for you to say you're sorry when you are wrong, but you may do so when it is expedient. You tend to interrupt others who are already in conversation, and to ariouse their antagonism by volunteering information before being asked. Almost nothing escapes your attention, and you may have overheard someone say 'Here comes the know-it-all' as you approached.

With your sharp mind, creative ideas, and aggressive disposition, there are many professions in which you will be comfortable and free to express yourself. These include teaching, public relations, law, vocal coaching, acting, and writing. These occupations would give you unlimited opportunities to display your talents. Because you have plenty of energy to apply yourself to your goals, you can establish your own degree of progress. It would probably be best for you to work by yourself. Few people have enough nervous energy to maintain your pace, and you would be brutally frank in reprimanding them if you thought they were 'dragging their feet'. You might be wrong, but no-one could convince you of that.

You do not like to be rejected by someone you are emotionally interested in, but you do not dwell on it for very long. You feel that you can always find someone else, for you are progressive and rarely look back. But this actually causes you to make the same mistakes again and again; you don't take the time to reflect on past experiences and learn from them. Your defence is that you are too busy to concern yourself with unimportant matters. It would be wise to spend a little time examining this so-called trivia, because it might reveal why you are not developing as well as you could.

Try to slow down. Your mind races at breakneck speed, and your nervous system suffers. Your mentality may be healthy and energetic, but your physical frame won't stand the abuse you expect it to takI am not sure how to aply this in horary!!! So, use this with reserve!!!

Starlink

natasa812

Thank you Starlink - I wrote it in my post - but now I see some words missing. Something is interfering in here - Uranus attacked my Mercury, Startrek: shields up! - at the point where I say ``I am not sure how to aply this in horary!!! - at the end.
Thanks again

RayAustin

natasa812 said:
Thank you Starlink - I wrote it in my post - but now I see some words missing. Something is interfering in here - Uranus attacked my Mercury, Startrek: shields up! - at the point where I say ``I am not sure how to aply this in horary!!! - at the end.
Thanks again

Lol :)

cassanra

In most readings if the quarant or you is in his house than you are the more ardent, if the quesited is in your house they are the more ardent. (this is a general rule of horary)...thus mercury is more interested in you and in jupiters rulership is definitely interested in you but he is very weak combust the sun thus incapable of doing anything.....I suspect that again, though he likes you, there are circumstances beyond his control at the time being that prevent his communication.

tikana

Yah i must agree with Cassanra

seems like he is indeed interested but there is no aspect between 1/7
it is almost like there is no opportunity to meet

very strange indeed

Tik

Misagem

Thanks for all the feedback... interesting. I am upset at his lack of communications... His circumstances are unknown... it was as if he did a disappearing act - is he in jail? who knows... he is a decent guy as far as I know... clean cut, hard working fellow... maybe he is in a different country, but phones and emails do exist and I sent him emails - he never replied. ODD.
Mercury is Sagittarius as I know it is not an ideal placement...

Starlink, you mentioned me being in a relationship prior to him, but I do not have anyone in mind or am close to anyone at the moment... I have admirers but never allow them to get close... it can happen, since I am seeking a more stable relationship - if the right person comes along, I will most definitely say yes to them. Jupiter in fall - in regards to opportunities to meet him... I am angry and cannot see myself containing a friendly disposition and maybe might not act on it if someone else is in my life...

There is a waiting game involved... I am waiting for him to say sorry for what I perceive as coldness, disrespect on his part... no explanations of things he promised for us - my birth charts shows this event did a hard hit to my self esteem... BML in my natal 1st house of cancer... emotional over this.
Him - it was never stable with him and I do not know what to expect... I know I will give up on him and not care what caused his actions, for now I do... with sun in his face, I can feel it is hard for him at the moment and this was not his time for love... so be it, but expected him to be strong and explain things instead of cutting ties out of the blue - no arguments were involved... it is like a UFO captured him and his friend said he is "out of the country"

We will see and I will update. Just a weird situation I found myself in :eek:

Last edited:

Misagem

cassanra said:
In most readings if the quarant or you is in his house than you are the more ardent, if the quesited is in your house they are the more ardent. (this is a general rule of horary)...thus mercury is more interested in you and in jupiters rulership is definitely interested in you but he is very weak combust the sun thus incapable of doing anything.....I suspect that again, though he likes you, there are circumstances beyond his control at the time being that prevent his communication.
Judging from the email I received from him just a few minutes ago - You nailed it.

He sent me an email just a few moments ago saying he had to leave suddenly due to a sick grandfather abroad, his native country. He noted the city and said ti is a small town and he could not access the computer to see the email I sent and had no access to call me. He left a new number where he could be reached at in the email.
I guess he does like me more than I thought... or at least realized I was hurt but the sudden distance.

natasa812 - you were right - he is in another country. I feel a bit bad for doubting this but how could I know.

Starlink stated " He is not really in the best of circumstances at the moment being combust by the Sun. He is going to square Saturn, ruler of his 8th. He could become really worried about something."

His grandfather is over 90 and ill.

Starlink "It could mean that getting together could take a very long time due to an unexpected event in your family maybe because Uranus conjuncts that angle OR he could be transferred to another place because of career changes. Mercury is about to square Saturn who rules his 9th."

This seems to have occurred in his family not mine - regardless, it is an unexpected event as you said and yes, he is in another place/country. Maybe to take care of his grandfather's business or him...

the email
Where do I begin......

This is the first time I've had access to email in about 2 months and
am reading your many messages.

I had to leave Toronto rather abruptly because my grandfather, in his
90's was not in good health. He lives on an island in lake Victoria -
with no access to running water, electricity, let alone the internet
or phone.

I apologize for not communicating this to you before leaving - I felt
it was a very personal situation and did not communicate it to anyone,
not even my room mate. Just told him I was leaving.

My apologies as well for the anguish and anxiety I may have caused
you, as I read through your emails.

There is a recurring message in your emails that you were or feel
victimized. You shouldn't feel that way-it was a situation where we
both got carried away- in hindsight not typical of mine or your
demeanor- and something that I regret given your feelings and what it
has caused.

I am still in Tanzania until January - my phone number while in Dar es
Salaam is

Again my apologies for any anguish and anxiety I have caused you.

Hope you are well.
Thank you very much everyone!

Last edited:

Misagem

cassanra said:
He called yesterday (over a month) - we spoke for a good while. All you wrote above is correct - so perfect and on point.

Last edited: