Moon in libra

WeCareALot

It's kind of interesting to also see the number of celebrities/famous people with moon in Libra who have a public reputation for being nasty or extremely rude in their interactions:

Rosie O'Donnell (the infamous cancer comment)
Steven Seagal (supposedly has sexually harassed women he's worked with)
Sylvester Stallone (read the news for today, haha)
Alec Baldwin (hates/violent with paps, infamous insulting-his-kid incident)
Kristen Stewart (hates paps...understandable though)
Lily Allen
Michelle Rodriguez (mostly paps though)
HP Lovecraft (a misanthrope, I suppose)
Ellen Barkin

M

may28gemini

Well, some of those people you mentioned are Aries Sun which most likely opposes their Libra Moon, which would make, at least for some very loud explosions :lol:

M

may28gemini

It's kind of interesting to also see the number of celebrities/famous people with moon in Libra who have a public reputation for being nasty or extremely rude in their interactions:

Rosie O'Donnell (the infamous cancer comment)
Steven Seagal (supposedly has sexually harassed women he's worked with)
Sylvester Stallone (read the news for today, haha)
Alec Baldwin (hates/violent with paps, infamous insulting-his-kid incident)
Kristen Stewart (hates paps...understandable though)
Lily Allen
Michelle Rodriguez (mostly paps though)
HP Lovecraft (a misanthrope, I suppose)
Ellen Barkin

All those people with Libra Moon are pretty angry/aggressive/outspoken (in negative ways). Ever listen to Lily Allen's lyrics? She's so bitter and angry that she gets dumped all the time by horrible blokes that she herself badly picked and then write cr@ppy songs about them. We don't need to mention about Rosie O'Donnell being a major psycho both on camera and off camera picking fights with anyone who doesn't agree with her. They're just plain psychos

M

may28gemini

Kate Winslett has Jupiter in Aries in the 7th, and sun conjunct pluto on her ascendant, of course she is going to bark at people who peeve her off! The moon/mars aspect is out of orb so I wouldn't give that aspect much (if any) weight at all. When you get to know someone who has Jupiter in Aries in the 7th you will know that they will threaten you when they feel threatened by you!

Yes, you're right. I was so sleepy I didn't see the degrees were far apart to make a trine aspect.

Although I don't have Pluto on my Asc, I still have Pluto in the 1st house and I do like the way Kate Winslet acts, esp. in her film debut in "Heavenly Creatures" which is one of my all time favorite films. I don't disagree with her being on rage mode, even though I myself am NOT into raging. Still, I'm pretty convinced it's her Libra Moon that's being psycho and not so much the Pluto (although Pluto plays a great part in adding depth/intensity to whatever it touches).

I'm not exactly sure if Aries Jupiter in the 7th would really attack when they feel attacked. At least, I haven't actually observed it. I think Aries anything tend to operate on a "you're with me or you're against me" mantra and just attacks if they have any slight inkling of being challenged and they hate not being #1...which I find extremely annoying.

AriesGuy

I have a good bud of mine who has a moon in libra. He's very chill, but he doesn't like any kind of emotional outbursts, at all! I think he's one of the truly good people in this world. I think moon in libra can actually be really nice depending on the whole chart of course.

Being an aries with no libra in my chart what so ever, I can appreciate the sign when it's well integrated in someone's chart. I actually have quite a few friends with libra placements, and I love'em to death!

I also have a very good friend with moon in scorpio (actually it's conjunct his mars in scorpio too) and he can never relax, ever. He's always wound very tightly! So was a girl I briefly dated. She is a libra sun with scoripo moon and she would have panic attacks and what not.

Scorpio moon can really freak out with the best of them, but they are extremely loyal and great friends. They'll always give you their honest thoughts.

Xyberia

Moon in Scorpio people sometimes seem really over the top to me. I always want to tell them to calm the heck down.

It's because Scorpio Moon is considered in its' “fall”..the feelings are WAY TOO intense..I can't stand people with Moon in this sign..they tend to over exaggerate and over react on things going around them but they do it secretly.

Xyberia

I have a good bud of mine who has a moon in libra. He's very chill, but he doesn't like any kind of emotional outbursts, at all! I think he's one of the truly good people in this world. I think moon in libra can actually be really nice depending on the whole chart of course.

Being an aries with no libra in my chart what so ever, I can appreciate the sign when it's well integrated in someone's chart. I actually have quite a few friends with libra placements, and I love'em to death!

I also have a very good friend with moon in scorpio (actually it's conjunct his mars in scorpio too) and he can never relax, ever. He's always wound very tightly! So was a girl I briefly dated. She is a libra sun with scoripo moon and she would have panic attacks and what not.

Scorpio moon can really freak out with the best of them, but they are extremely loyal and great friends. They'll always give you their honest thoughts.

The Scorpio Moon people I've met are freaks and a few are a waste of space on Earth..defo unstable individuals with a touch of paranoia and maybe other mental illnesses ha!

M

may28gemini

The Scorpio Moon people I've met are freaks and a few are a waste of space on Earth..defo unstable individuals with a touch of paranoia and maybe other mental illnesses ha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I've been close to a lot of Scorpio Moon people and they've all told me that I have paranoid thoughts and too suspicious of other people...and I'm a Pisces Moon!! I suppose it takes one to know one!

Bunraku

I can tell you..this Scorpio girl, an ex friend, I had a huge fall out with her earlier this year. She always keeps playing these 'i'm the victim' and plays dumb to push her agenda...She yelled at me because I cut my hair and stopped talking to me because I didn't say hi to her during passing! It was so frustrating :pinched:

You see I was really annoyed with her and I figured her out really quick and she knew I was on to her, so we had this mental tug-o-war and chess game, manipulating people around us like pawns. It was really bizarre now that I think about it. I guess I got too carried away in the heat of the competition...

She even somehow managed to befriend random people who were in my classes so she can get them to spy on my conversations. WTF?
Her friend still calls me sometimes, I can tell they (she, specifically) still talk behind me about my back because her friend is somehow bringing up all these past events during the calls. :unsure:

Who knows what goes on in her mind. But it was a great the first 1.5 years of friendship...the next 1.5, I just stuck around because I had to deal with her.

AriesGuy

Idk, I think on the flip side, I find those with scorpio moons to be very honest to their emotions, and aren't afraid of the messier side of feelings.

I actually forgot to mention a girl I love has cancer sun and moon in scorpio. She can intuit all my feelings and truly understands me. Religious reasons kept us from seriously dating, but she remains a very good friend.

An actor friend of mine also has scorpio moon and I think he's a very talented guy and good-natured. He's not manipulative, just very raw, and I think that scares a lot of people.

Idk, all kinds of factors play into a chart, but I think it's as good a moon as any.

no libra moon my moon is in virgo. But, I am Libra rising and i have a VERY difficult time being assertive. I hate making anyone feel uncomfortable because then I feel uncomfortable. I envy people that dont give a **** and hold their ground more easily than I do

M

may28gemini

no libra moon my moon is in virgo. But, I am Libra rising and i have a VERY difficult time being assertive. I hate making anyone feel uncomfortable because then I feel uncomfortable. I envy people that dont give a **** and hold their ground more easily than I do

I have Libra rising, too. It's a very difficult thing for Libra rising people to handle conflicts. I think with some work, over time, you can learn to be more assertive. I've learned to be more assertive now than I was before, but comparatively to more sturdy risings, I'm still not assertive enough. Just takes a lot of time and practice.

WeCareALot

Haha, it's funny that I logged in and saw this quote today because I just got in trouble (well, not really but I got a "talking to") at working for cussing this girl out that had been bugging me for a while. When I did it, she was like "Whoa!" because she didn't expect it. So if you do decide to get assertive at some point, at least you can use the element of surprise to drive your point home further. :joyful:

fullmoonlibra

Love for their children, cosy home, sweet and nice people, polite and kind, esthetics, appreciation for arts, flirtatious, harmony seeking, interest in psychology, fairness, low self-esteem, love seeking, marriage-women, can be disloyal because of weakness for flattery and being liked, can't say 'no', eternal bride, peace, humanist, popular, social butterfly, chatty, has the last say because she/he is always right (because of his/her fairness), tendency to homosexuality if male, lazy, keeping balance needs effort so can be out of balance when they loose control, easy, sympathetic, vulnerable for critic, mostly born in a period when parents where up to divorce: born as reconciliation and balance between mom and dad, rational feelings..

Alberto OrtNav

I have my moon in libra and I hate it I always care for people too much like for everything what they are thinking if they are good I always put people before me and I hate it I wanna be selfish sometimes too, like once this kid was going to get jump and I knew the people that were going to jump h so I talked them out of doing that and went and talk to the kid and after I thought well it wasn't my problem why did I care and why did I get involve honestly it is exhausting being like this. I was born in Mexico and when I lived there as a little kid I was selfish just cared about me about what pleased me never care for other people and then we moved to new york and I started becoming like this. I just hate it I just wanna care for myself for once and not care for people because real talk people are **** and they wouldn't put you before them.

obsidianmineral

I have a Libra Moon and I believe the interpretation varies widely depending on the rest of the chart. As a child I was afraid of confrontation. I was kinda insecure and trouble with standing up for myself. I also felt like being balanced with my friends and never would go for the extreme in any case. Right now though I can say that:

- I like being flirtatious and sociably amicable

- However I am very deeply introverted, I am quite philosophical and everything I have done to be social has been learned

- I don’t need to communicate with others, if anything I’d rather say really little

- I don’t have too much trouble with assertion anymore. Maybe it’s because I’m an Aries sun.

- I do still like personal relationships to remain balanced and fair. Things clear without weird attachments (that’s what puts me off the most).

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Libra, also known as Libra in Vedic astrology, can have a profound impact on a person's life due to the influence of the Moon. When the Moon transits into Libra, this time is especially important because it brings many changes and opportunities in a person's life. In this article, we will know what effect the Moon transits in Libra and how it can affect your destiny and life.

Character of Libra:
The character of people born under the Libra zodiac sign is conflict-free and full of virtues. They are fair and value balance. Libra people are completely supportive of the society and they try to run their personal and professional lives in a balanced manner.

Moon transit in Libra:
Moon's transit in Libra has many important effects on a person's fate and life. During this time, Libra people can focus on some important decisions in their life.

1. Love and Relationship:
Mental balance in love and relationships may increase when the Moon transits in Libra. This may also be the time to bring new love opportunities into your life. Your relationship and bond with your spouse may become stronger and you may feel understanding and dedication between both of you.

2. Career and professional life:
The transit of Moon in Libra may bring improvement in career and professional life. This time may encourage you to give more importance to your career. New opportunities may arise in your professional life and you may also get a chance to showcase your skills.

3. Judgment and thoughtfulness:
The transit of the Moon in Libra may increase your thoughtfulness. You may get the ability to make appropriate decisions for yourself and take steps in the right direction to achieve your goals.

4. Social Relations:
Social relationships may also become important due to the Moon's transit in Libra. You may get a chance to improve your social outlook and make more social connections.

5. Health:
Moon's transit in Libra can also affect your health. You may need to take care of your health and follow a healthy lifestyle.

The transit of the Moon in Libra can bring important changes in a person's life and improvement in relationships. By understanding and using this time properly, a person can make his life more happy and prosperous.