A question about relocation

squirrel

Hi!

Can someone tell me, please, which house to use for the city you moved to, i.e. your current place of living?

Does this city becomes now my 4th house or which house do I use for it?

Context: I just moved recently to a different country (I live in Europe) and I'd really love to stay here, so my intention when moving was to make this city my permanent home. Now, there are some obstacles that I need to over come in order to do so, so I cast a horary chart. However, I was puzzled by the houses - should I use the 4th for my previous home/city (I'm still a citizen of that country and not yet a citizen of this new one**and I still have property in my old city which I put up for sale) or should I use some other house when asking a question about this new city? I've been living here for about month and a half.

tikana

Hi!

Can someone tell me, please, which house to use for the city you moved to, i.e. your current place of living?

Does this city becomes now my 4th house or which house do I use for it?

Context: I just moved recently to a different country (I live in Europe) and I'd really love to stay here, so my intention when moving was to make this city my permanent home. Now, there are some obstacles that I need to over come in order to do so, so I cast a horary chart. However, I was puzzled by the houses - should I use the 4th for my previous home/city (I'm still a citizen of that country and not yet a citizen of this new one**and I still have property in my old city which I put up for sale) or should I use some other house when asking a question about this new city? I've been living here for about month and a half.

You might want to take a look at William Lilly 7th house issue removal from one place to another. (There is a LOT of things you need to look at).

lets say . your current home is 4th house your new home is 7th house
reference to 9th house will be seen in your 7th house or 7th house ruler

if you are thinking of perm move, you def need to look for fixed signs either on desc or its ruler and make sure that nothing goes retro (could be a hint that you might return to the previous place) if it is retro it should be turning direct.

Not to overwhelm you, just read through 7th house issue relocation in W. Lilly
You canclick on the link on in my signature, the link should take you to semi-modern version of W Lilly's work that was modified using post-saturn planets