What do the grand configurations (Cross, trine) say about my personality?

or1000

What do the grand configurations in my chart say about my personality?

I'm aware of the grand configurations, and its particular fixed element to it, but not fully in tune with HOW this truly will affect me in what areas of life. And the intensity.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 23.39.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 23.39.10.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

or1000

Today i had a discussion about this configuration of the grand cross, about it having no release point. Being very stubborn. I have problems imagining or visualising what I am reading which is something that came up. My imagination skills when it comes to concrete purposes, is very weak. If somebody expects me to imagine what a wall will look like when painted blue, and if it will be nice - this is a tough question for me. But i am able to think a whole other life in my head, on my own accord. I wondered if this had anything to do with this sticky grand cross.

Timmytwothumbs

Things are about to change, Uranus is aspecting that point by transit and natally Uranus is part of the grand cross.
I really like this chart though you're probably a really cool person. I think a grand cross is great I think squares make people very energetic and very lively often quite funny as well. Maybe a bit difficult to deal with at times but that's part of the excitement I think by transit you had a a lot of things in the past few years that were quite positive. And now times are changing to a bit more confusing time for you maybe. But with Uranus opposite your moon it's all about change particularly to the home or the relationship with the father. You might make a move to somewhere new or move out on your own for the first time either way it's a challenge for you because it affects so many parts of you in different ways it's also a time of extreme maturing. Coming of age if you will. But overall the process should be very beneficial as long as you are maintaining a degree of discipline, following your gut instinct, communicating your emotions to others honestly and lastly being involved in the world around you really immersing yourself in the culture of today.

or1000

Things are about to change, Uranus is aspecting that point by transit and natally Uranus is part of the grand cross.
I really like this chart though you're probably a really cool person. I think a grand cross is great I think squares make people very energetic and very lively often quite funny as well. Maybe a bit difficult to deal with at times but that's part of the excitement I think by transit you had a a lot of things in the past few years that were quite positive. And now times are changing to a bit more confusing time for you maybe. But with Uranus opposite your moon it's all about change particularly to the home or the relationship with the father. You might make a move to somewhere new or move out on your own for the first time either way it's a challenge for you because it affects so many parts of you in different ways it's also a time of extreme maturing. Coming of age if you will. But overall the process should be very beneficial as long as you are maintaining a degree of discipline, following your gut instinct, communicating your emotions to others honestly and lastly being involved in the world around you really immersing yourself in the culture of today.

Appreciate your insight. My life has been shaken up recently, causing a dire need for me to make radical changes. A life threatening type of shaken up. A few people have brought up to me this home aspect so it’s something I’ll watch for. Why the relationship with my father? I am needing to maintain the highest degree of discipline through very hazy moments. Immersing into the culture of today is something I do not do without standing out in my peculiarities and feeling like the outcast, though something I am working at in this moment in time—would you say that this going to help me? It comes across that way in your writing; I found that quite interesting.

Last edited: