Capricorn megaconjunction right on my asc

Hi, I'm fairly new to astrology, but I have been noting the run up to all this activity around 24º Capricorn with trepidation because my Asc is at 24º20. I have definitely *completely* lost the plot the last few years so I'm hoping now my life is going to start forward again. I've no idea how, though. Most of the things I have read for Saturn and Pluto seem somewhat ominous. Does anyone care to suggest how all this activity might play out from now? I haven't posted a natal chart in case this seems reasonably easy/uninteresting, but I can, of course. Thank you in advance, Penn.

Osamenor

Staff member
What's going on for you right now? Transits to your AC, or to anything in your chart, are felt most when they're applying. Just like it feels more like Christmas on December 20th than on December 27th, even though the 27th is closer in time to the day itself.

This transit to your ascendant is coming while the whole world is in a major crisis, which the planetary alignment of Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter, and now Mars, reflects. Everyone is affected by this crisis, no matter where in their chart the alignment falls. People who have the alignment on a major chart point get especially strong effects in their personal lives. When it's a transit to your ascendant, it's a revolution in your identity and your interactions with the word.

If you're in lockdown or quarantine, that reflects Saturn right there. If you or a loved one has the virus, if you've lost your job (or were job searching and now can't), that's a very personal effect.

This might also mean the crisis is a particular turning point for you. Maybe the way you live, where you live, what kind of work you do, etc., is all changing because of it. There might be new opportunity as well as loss. You might have to revise your sense of who you are and what your place in the world is (that's a very Pluto/AC thing). If you've already been having this experience the last few years, it's likely accelerated now.

Thank you for responding. Your points are interesting; they have actually made me more hopeful. I am in lockdown (like most of the world) but as my life has narrowed excessively over the last few years (end of job contract, difficulty finding new work, strong stress and wish for complete change) it's feels like more of the same constriction. I was in the health though, so not being able to access the fight, so to speak, is frustrating. I feel more useless than ever. I'm hoping now everything has passed my personal crisis point, things will come unstuck a little and I can see my way forward. It does look like a complete and total change for me though, I just have no idea what that might be. Thanks again for changing my focus to this.