Solar Return chart - will I finally find love?

AtlanticPacific

Hoping the forum can help me make sense of what my SR chart might bode for romantic relationships!

I'm a little nervous because good ol' Saturn is in my SR 7th house, however it's sextiling SR Jupiter in the 5th House - yay?? I've also got SR Venus on the DC angle and she's sextiling Jupiter in my SR 5th House as well as trining my Natal Jupiter on the DC angle..Finally I've got the nodes in SR (cusp) and Natal 5th houses. Is this my year for a new romantic relationship?

Any input is much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• SR chart.gif
    SR chart.gif
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

enigmaticstatic

Hoping the forum can help me make sense of what my SR chart might bode for romantic relationships!

I'm a little nervous because good ol' Saturn is in my SR 7th house, however it's sextiling SR Jupiter in the 5th House - yay?? I've also got SR Venus on the DC angle and she's sextiling Jupiter in my SR 5th House as well as trining my Natal Jupiter on the DC angle..Finally I've got the nodes in SR (cusp) and Natal 5th houses. Is this my year for a new romantic relationship?

Any input is much appreciated! :)
I would love to take a look at a solar arc chart, midpoints or progression to get a little more information

AtlanticPacific

Thank you so much for your reply Enigmaticstatic! I've been trying to understand progressed and solar arc charts and am a bit lost actually, so I very much appreciate your help!!

Attachments

• SA and Progression chart.gif
    SA and Progression chart.gif
    73.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

enigmaticstatic

Thank you so much for your reply Enigmaticstatic! I've been trying to understand progressed and solar arc charts and am a bit lost actually, so I very much appreciate your help!!

After looking at the solar arc and your natal midpoints charts I would imagine or think you're some one who may have struggled with love and relationships in the past. Possible rejection or delays. Maybe a little pain or alot has resulted from confusion or feeling a sense of betrayal in the past on the part of others.
You might be going through a separation from someone important and feel confused about this change. You might be considering who you are now, where you fit in and not know what it is you want now. There appears to be a sense of Independence, separation, past hurt or ridgid behavior patterns conditioned into you regarding self worth and feeling unaccepted be others and even your self. I do believe that you could meet some one important. It appears that likely this would be some one who helps you discover that you're valuable, and acceptable. With Lilith arcing through the 7th maybe some element of legal or relationship scandal is involved. Karmic relationship stuff doesn't always mean love but they can be so intense and feel so fated. They can help you heal the faults of others and your self. There could be a sense of fear regarding commitment. Possible maybe some travel or element of a forgeiner, some one from a different back ground or religion in this situation.
I hope you find love but be careful of any contractual commitment now. Careful with sharing resources. I will check in to your progressions soon. Hope you find good luck and love.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts..It's definitely true I've dealt with self worth stuff from childhood, however (fingers crossed!) I've been able to heal the worst of it. Interesting to have Lilith arcing through the 7th house..It's spot on that I've dealt with betrayal in close friendships over the last couple of years. Which I also think served the purpose of reinforcing my self worth. Lots of growing and changing! :) I've been single for over 6 years now however, and you've given me some hope that perhaps 2017 will break the dry spell! So a big thank you again for your help.