Pluto oppose ascendant

ocho

Does having pluto oppose ascendant give same physical features on appearance as conjunct ascendant? Is it the same 3 degree orb & less?

cIvAlPG.jpg

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Does having pluto oppose ascendant give same physical features on appearance as conjunct ascendant?

Is it the same 3 degree orb & less?

cIvAlPG.jpg
1st House affects Life, vitality and health. Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.
1st house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

1st House describes the physical appearance :smile:

the condition of 1st house and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.

because Taurus ruler Venus is conjunct natal Mercury
and also aspects natal Mars, Moon, Jupiter and Saturn
all of these planets influence the physical appearance in this case

Kalyxa

No, you will see the effects of Pluto more in your interactions with others, especially in close relationships. You may find your relationships to be rather intense, or find that you are drawn to plutonic personalities, or that they are drawn to you. I find that physical appearance is only strongly coloured by individual planets if they are close the the ascendant. You have a Taurus ascendant though, so chances are you may look more down-to-earth, have soft, rounded features, or at least have features that are not considered harsh.

ocho

No, you will see the effects of Pluto more in your interactions with others, especially in close relationships. You may find your relationships to be rather intense, or find that you are drawn to plutonic personalities, or that they are drawn to you. I find that physical appearance is only strongly coloured by individual planets if they are close the the ascendant. You have a Taurus ascendant though, so chances are you may look more down-to-earth, have soft, rounded features, or at least have features that are not considered harsh.

I am drawn to them, what about me makes them drawn to me? I still think it would affect the appearance since its still aspect my ascendant.

Kalyxa

I am drawn to them, what about me makes them drawn to me? I still think it would affect the appearance since its still aspect my ascendant.

The energy of a conjunction is considered to be a merging/blending of one planet's energy with another planet's, or in this case, an angle. This is why planetary conjunctions with the ascendant are considered to have a greater affect on physical appearance than other aspects to the ascendant would. If anything, Pluto opposite your ascendant would indicate you look nothing at all like a plutonian sort of character. It's definitely a strong part of your chart though, it's just that it's manifesting in a different part of your life.

Pluto's energies are merged with your descendant (what you don't identify as 'yourself' and seek out in others through relationships). Whether you are consciously aware of it or not, there is a part of you that seeks out deep, intense, and meaningful experiences through relationships. You will attract people, and be attracted to people, who can fulfill these desires for you.