How big is my sex appeal based on my chart? :)))

CAREFREE

Just curious :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.64424.34687.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.64424.34687.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 61

Halo Jones

Um, pretty high, based on your packed 5th house in Scorpio. 5th house represents sex for fun (among other things). Also, pretty much everybody acknowledges that Scorpios are "sexy".

You're also a Libra with Neptune in the 7th, which, in aspect to your Venus in Scorpio, could signify obsessive, delusional love. Be careful about projecting things onto your partner that aren't there. Not a picnic for a naturally paranoid Scorpio.

Akkabane

your fifth house is dominated by more planets and that house is related to creative sex and romance being it in the sign of scorpio the original ruler of 8th house show that you indeed have a high sex drive. your venus is also in scorpio shows that you would attract those kind of scorpio women who are high in sex drive :D and jupiter is expanding it so would probably met alot of them. north noth is placed here and this shows something foreign either you would have foriegn wife,child and creativity. moon + north node = high creative thinking.

CAREFREE

Um, pretty high, based on your packed 5th house in Scorpio. 5th house represents sex for fun (among other things). Also, pretty much everybody acknowledges that Scorpios are "sexy".

You're also a Libra with Neptune in the 7th, which, in aspect to your Venus in Scorpio, could signify obsessive, delusional love. Be careful about projecting things onto your partner that aren't there. Not a picnic for a naturally paranoid Scorpio.

So you say I need to get away from scorpio women ? Does Gemini in the 12 house indicate something?

Halo Jones

So you say I need to get away from scorpio women ? Does Gemini in the 12 house indicate something?

No, I was saying that you, with Venus in Scorpio, could have a proclivity towards becoming obsessive, especially since you've got a Scorpio stellium.

With the sun in Libra, you will naturally want to partner, and with Jupiter conjunct Venus in Scorpio, you may have a lot of casual sex partners.

I was talking about Neptune in the 7th, regarding delusional love -- people could see you as a "dream" partner, or you could project the "dream" partner onto someone else. The issue is that you're running around wearing rose-colored glasses, see? Everybody looks good to you.