What Kind of People do I Attract?

espi3479

I have been curious for a while about this, but what kind of people do I attract with out trying? Can you tell by my chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_espiranza_hp_82851_3600.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_espiranza_hp_82851_3600.gif
    46.1 KB · Views: 53

tautomer

Generally, you look to your opposite sign, or where the decendent is (what rules the 7th house). In both cases, this comes out to Gemini. You'll likely bring in people with a stronger Gemini, or air influence. That said, you'll meet people of all kinds in your life. My decendent is aries, and I pretty much universally do not mesh well with aries placements.

Jesusistheway

I have been curious for a while about this, but what kind of people do I attract with out trying? Can you tell by my chart?

Yes you attract gemini men and women that can develop into any potential partnership.
You also attract Venusian people- people associated with good looks, clothing, fashion sense, musicians, artists even, etc. especially as friends around you.
You like masculine men and value them so you may attract them as well. A good looking, masculine, and loaded man is a guy that would fit with your values.
Venus conjunct Mars tells me that you also are good looking and have that mystifying/sexy look. I knew a woman like that and she turned heads esp. mine but she was very closed off as to who she let in.
Motherly figures would be piscean type women. Meaning she would nurture you through art, music, concerts, romance movies, romance and the like. Your mom may be like this too. Escapist tendencies may be present. I say may alot cause there can be multiple interpretations for each aspect at times.
Since you have a stellium (many planets - 5 or more) in the 2nd house you may attract people who value your security, watch out for leechers (could be), and also people who want stability or wisdom from you. You can be wise. My sister has this she is very wise. Yet in your wisdom you are also jovial.
With Pluto on your ASC you are magnetic for people who are attracted to appearances first. You magnetize them. So its a sexual/intense aspect as well.
Leo men are attracted to you too. For you have the Sun which is ruled by Leo in the first house. So they would make you their priority. You can totally hit it off with a Leo man who is masculine, stable, wise, and good hearted. Not sure of your orientation but I am guessing you lean to men so this is what I see.

espi3479

Generally, you look to your opposite sign, or where the decendent is (what rules the 7th house). In both cases, this comes out to Gemini. You'll likely bring in people with a stronger Gemini, or air influence. That said, you'll meet people of all kinds in your life. My decendent is aries, and I pretty much universally do not mesh well with aries placements.

I have noticed that the men I dated and the ones who really liked me either had a Venus air sign or a Mars air sign, or both. Or a Sun In Gemini.

Last edited:

ros3lani

I dont know much about who you will attract, but for someone you will be attracted to, maybe someone who is capricorn, or have capricorn trait or saturn trait. steady, mature, and sort of.

Cheers,
:3