Romeo like behaviour?

astrofish94

By which I mean I'm a rather impulsive person when it comes to dating. Quick to fall in love. I don't take rejection easily, but I guess nobody does. I don't know why I always fall for the WRONG types. Could certainly some assistance as to which traits to avoid and which traits to look for in a guy, I guess.

Additional question: How do you know if your Sun conjucts another person's DC?

I cannot post my chart on here for privacy reasons... anyone willing to help via PM/email?

would be very grateful :joyful:

pizzagirl543

Do you have any personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars) in Scorpio or Aries? Or any of the 4 Axis' on the chart?

Scorpio tends to be intense in love and falls hard with all of their might. They can be a bit possessive though so once they fall, they don't want to let go. They feel this is "the one".

And Aries is very impulsive and passionate in love. They are likely to get into a reltionship/marry quickly because once they feel that feeling of romance, they believe this is the perfect person for them. They like the chase, maybe even more than the security of true love.

It'll get better! Every wrong guy is one closer to "the one".

astrofish94

Do you have any personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars) in Scorpio or Aries? Or any of the 4 Axis' on the chart?

Scorpio tends to be intense in love and falls hard with all of their might. They can be a bit possessive though so once they fall, they don't want to let go. They feel this is "the one".

And Aries is very impulsive and passionate in love. They are likely to get into a reltionship/marry quickly because once they feel that feeling of romance, they believe this is the perfect person for them. They like the chase, maybe even more than the security of true love.

Hey, Pizzagirl thank you so much for replying!

Last edited:

Vista

I just stopped dating a Scorpio Sun with Aries Moon person and the above describes him perfectly. He is definitely into the chase and once I ended it because I wasn't happy with his treatment of me, he has been texting and calling me more than he was when we dated. He hasn't wanted to let go. I believe he has emotional issues too, so maybe these traits are highlighted more than they would be in a "normal person."

pizzagirl543

You have a lot of Aquarius/Pisces, are any of these planets in your 10th house conjunct? While Aquarius is a bit detached, independent and wants a intellectual connection with someone- Pisces wants something deeper in a relationship and is bit of a romantic. Did the guys you dated want the same thing out of the relationship?

Also, Moon in the 7th house might make you more emotional than the average person when it comes to relationships, not a necessarily a bad thing. That's a lot better than being boring! Also, Sagittarius on the DC can make you act passionate, fiery and as well like intellectual discussions when it comes to your relationships.

astrofish94

You have a lot of Aquarius/Pisces, are any of these planets in your 10th house conjunct? While Aquarius is a bit detached, independent and wants a intellectual connection with someone- Pisces wants something deeper in a relationship and is bit of a romantic. Did the guys you dated want the same thing out of the relationship?

Also, Moon in the 7th house might make you more emotional than the average person when it comes to relationships, not a necessarily a bad thing. That's a lot better than being boring! Also, Sagittarius on the DC can make you act passionate, fiery and as well like intellectual discussions when it comes to your relationships.

I have
Mercury Conjuct Mars
Mars Conjuct MC
Mars Conjuct Saturn
Mars Square Pluto
Moon Square Venus
Saturn Square Pluto
Saturn Square AC
Sun Square Moon
Sun Trine Jupiter
Venus Sextile Neptune&Uranus
Venus Trine Pluto

you're spot on about me tending to like guys who I can have intellectual stimulating conversations with. One guy I dated was a complete rebel and an addict. I guess my Pisces venus made me fall for him. He was also surprisingly articulate. He was a sagittarius.

Another guy I went out with for quite some time was a Gemini and the typical class clown type but a huge player. So again, he didn't want to commit whereas I did. 7th house moon to blame for that I take it?

Then there was a Scorpio guy who I fell for the hardest, but he didn't want the same thing either and said he wasn't ready for commitment. Argh! story of my life, lol.

The Sag and the Gemini were smooth talkers and very charming. The Scorpio was more of an intellectual. I couldn't get any of them to commit though. I feel as if I fall too easily, and have the tendency to be really gullible and sometimes see things not for what they are.

I just wish I could avoid this tendency of falling for every other smooth talking charmer, and meet someone who'd be willing to commit.

Would you be able to give any particular planetary placements for guys who might be more compatible with me? I'm fairly new to astrology and know the basics, pretty much and I honestly appreciate you helping me out here so much. Thank You Again PizzaGirl :joyful:

Last edited: