Will she reach out to me?

lana_sa

I met a woman few weeks ago we got along and had lengthy conversations,now suddenly she stopped communication out of nowhere,as if she lost interest.I decided i will not initiate any contact again.Will she contact me on her own? thanks in advance Smiley

willshecontactmeagain.png

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Moon.
She is Saturn, and also she is signified by Venus. You/Moon receive both significators well, by exaltation and by dignity.
But she/Saturn does not reciprocate, but very indifferent toward you/Moon and Moon/Saturn do not aspect.
Moon does apply to trine Venus, but reception from Venus is poor, in detriment. She/Venus was really interested in Mars, but he got away.
It is not looking too favorable to me that she will reach out to you.

Last edited:

Almohsin

You are Moon.
She is Saturn, and also she is signified by Venus. You/Moon receive both significators well, by exaltation and by dignity.
But she/Saturn does not reciprocate, but very indifferent toward you/Moon and Moon/Saturn do not aspect.
Moon does apply to trine Venus, but reception from Venus is poor, in detriment. She/Venus was really interested in Mars, but he got away.
It is not looking too favorable to me that she will reach out to you.

Hi IleneK
Do you use reception according to John Frawley?

lana_sa

Thank you Ilene,,but i thought i give an update.She did contact me but that was after i posted a pic on my instagram and she commented it

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene,,but i thought i give an update.She did contact me but that was after i posted a pic on my instagram and she commented it

You are welcome and thank you for the update. I am glad she responded to a pic you posted.

Almohsin

Hi, IleneK
You wrote the following:
You/Moon receive both significators well, by exaltation and by dignity.

These receptions according to the methodology of John Frawley.
But according to the classical approach, which is the most famous and most widely used and the most logical, is that Saturn receives the moon because it is in the house of exaltation of Saturn. Venus also receives the moon because Venus is the ruler of Libra.

Here the moon is a guest and the one who received the guest are Saturn and Venus. They will work with the moon lovingly, because he is their guest, unless the moon is damaged in the sign.