Do me do me do me do me

Yc88

Interesting choice of words! As somebody with such a strong Scorpio influence you WOULD identify with dark, deep and mysterious nature of that sign and ask to “shed the light” 😊

So how much of a Scorpio are you? Well, of course there’s the stellium (Sun-Venus-Jupiter-Pluto domicile) but also Sun, Mercury and Venus in the 8th house! You’re definitely intense and magnetic, attracted to all things mysterious and supernatural. Grim, eerie, macabre – things you enjoy exploring and are comfortable with. Dark side of the human nature does not repulse you, but peaks your curiosity, desire to investigate.
In addition to that, you have a Grand Trine in Water (ASC in Pisces and Moon in Cancer) which makes you highly intuitive and emotional. With Moon in Cancer and Pisces ASC it takes the edge off the Scorpio’s (supposedly) overbearing energy, adding compassion and love for those around you.

Neptune, the ASC ruler is conjunct Uranus in 11th house (involvement with friends or groups with unconventional spiritual or religious beliefs) is opposed to the Moon in Cancer 5th (something you personally like, are emotionally involved in). With 11th house cusp in Capricorn (ruled by Saturn) I want to say this situation made/makes you feel uncomfortable at some level. Maybe you don’t fully resonate with their ideas?

The formation here is actually a T-square with Mercury in Libra (8th) at the apex, so the conflict might involve a dis-balance of the way your ideas are heard or things you say are not given an equal weight and importance as some others’. With Uranus square Mercury being the strongest aspect, it could be because you express them in less “palatable” and “digestible” way than most would prefer.

Another important aspect is Mars square Venus. I’m sure there’s plenty of info on this aspect out there, but how does it play out in your chart? Well, on one hand Mars is in a friendly Fire sign of Leo, and Venus is in Scorpio (ruled by Mars)…BUT Venus is not alone 😊 It’s conjunct a friendly Jupiter, and with all the other elements of your chart pulling the blanket Scorpio way, I would say Mars in Leo here sticks out like a sore thumb. See, Venus is about what we want (intensity, secrecy and privacy) while Mars is about HOW we get it. And Leo is all about being in the limelight, center of attention and generally is quite superficial.

With this conflict going on between the 5th and the 8th house, I’d say relationship wise you crave a deep, meaningful, all-or-nothing emotionally immersive connections, but Mars acts up and you end up initiating relationship with someone who is more about “just having fun and not thinking about tomorrow” and “all play and no [relationship] work” kind of guy. Mars is also a singleton in Fire signs, which gives it some extra strength, so you will need to try and find a way to tame it. Maybe just take it slow (I know it might be difficult), but Mars is known for quick-fire, “act first and think later” kind of action and Scorpio is very keen on calculating, pondering and thinking things over carefully (and that’s your Venus – so what you really want).

Ok, so that’s my thoughts on it – any feedback would be appreciated!

Whoam1

i know cheap click bait

https://astro-charts.com/chart/44f26a9ab/

shed some light on me please.

thanks

With that chart one just might do you do you do you. Mars Venus aspect is beautiful I have a Venus Scorpio that Squares a Capricorn Mars, the struggle there is a sexy one. I don't have sun in Scorpio, but I have AC on Mercury in Scorpio (also Venus, Pluto, Chiron, and other astroieds such as 3 of my Liliths are in Scorpio) also an 8th house moon that's in heavy aspect to Pluto and Chiron. I know having the moon and AC in places involving the 8th sign can mean resting ***** face (mars in cap doesn't help me lol), sun in Scorpio is a fun placement though just watch you don't funnel yourself too much with the Stellium there (speaking from experience). Cancer moon with Pisces AC points at someone who has a good grasp on feelings, also makes a very decent person.

rahu

Banned
hi Shirley

the first aspect that stick are you venus/ node conjunction square to mars and Sedna conjunct you south node. this make you extremely emotional and attractive. venus/node gives your aura much power and people are affected by you even before you enter their presence. this is extremely magnetic, but with ixion/pluto conjunct he vertex, it seems you draw bad boys more often . you have sedan with your south node, so yo are a person of truth in relationship and social interactions. in spite of this aspect,as I said, you attractive to "edgy" guys at times.

your moon is square to eris which also shows you are very sexual and ambitious. but this spec also indicates that you sometimes are superficial and are attracted to guys for thir looks and you don't pay attention to their personality or character. this may be partially why "bad guys" are attracted to you.with this aspect is difficult have stable relationships .but wit the moon/Eris midpoint conjunct your Lilith, you are just naturally this way, you are fun loving and out for a good time .

mercury is square to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction which makes you a dreamer.you have great visions and creativity but often lack discipline. you often change your mind quickly so others can see you as flighty.
with aspect also can give psychic abilities and visions but this is usually accompanied by confusion and nebulous thoughts.

you have a stellium of Jupiter/nessus/juno which is trine to your moon indicating you have strong family support and likely your family is well of financially. this aspect also indicates that you are drawn to serious relationships and overall shows a early marriage

rahu

Last edited:
You all are all somewhat correct. I am very introverted though i don't know if thats because of the scorpio sun.

But somehow when i enter a room people just stares at me. i would be interested to know why people are afraid to talk to me. I tend to think i have barriers :/ or maybe like Yc88 said i just don't know how to communicate well. My choice of words are often rudimenatary.

Also when i'm eyeing someone i do think you are right. My mars acts up and boy do they run away. I like to go fast ; but i scare people away i think i'm too intense. I'm very comfortable with my feelings but i think the other person often might not especially when i really like someone i do not hold anything back.

This mercury square uranus neptune is a pain in the *** :/ . I'm always thinking about something unconventional. If i talk about it i come across as weird or people don't understand my thought process at ALL.

Do any of you know how you can turn the mercury squares into a positve ? Do i just have to accept the fact that i think differently than others ?

i honestly don't think i'm that attractive you people are sugar coating it :p i am intense.

Also i do not like education at ALL. I don't know why i just can't see how it helps i tend to learn by myself but i know i need my degree to atleast have a good job. Do you guys think i will get it ? I always worry whether at some point i'll quit if an opportunity to do something i really love comes

Thank you rahu , yc88 and whoami for your valuable insight i appreciate you taking some of your precious time to reply in particular rahu i would actually love to get married young. I hope you are right ahahahha and it is with the right person.

Whoam1

You all are all somewhat correct. I am very introverted though i don't know if thats because of the scorpio sun.

But somehow when i enter a room people just stares at me. i would be interested to know why people are afraid to talk to me. I tend to think i have barriers :/ or maybe like Yc88 said i just don't know how to communicate well. My choice of words are often rudimenatary.

Also when i'm eyeing someone i do think you are right. My mars acts up and boy do they run away. I like to go fast ; but i scare people away i think i'm too intense. I'm very comfortable with my feelings but i think the other person often might not especially when i really like someone i do not hold anything back.

This mercury square uranus neptune is a pain in the *** :/ . I'm always thinking about something unconventional. If i talk about it i come across as weird or people don't understand my thought process at ALL.

Do any of you know how you can turn the mercury squares into a positve ? Do i just have to accept the fact that i think differently than others ?

i honestly don't think i'm that attractive you people are sugar coating it :p i am intense.

Also i do not like education at ALL. I don't know why i just can't see how it helps i tend to learn by myself but i know i need my degree to atleast have a good job. Do you guys think i will get it ? I always worry whether at some point i'll quit if an opportunity to do something i really love comes

Thank you rahu , yc88 and whoami for your valuable insight i appreciate you taking some of your precious time to reply in particular rahu i would actually love to get married young. I hope you are right ahahahha and it is with the right person.

Intense is attractive. Also squares in the chart are natural nothing can be harmonic all the time, but I can say that I like chart squares over no aspect at all. My example is Venus in Scorpio square mars in Capricorn, it's a sexy placement and it makes relationships more challenging in a good way. I have moon Square Pluto/Chiron but its so strong (contra-parallel) and the moon is in the eighth house square to a Scorpio 12th house Pluto (my Leo moon is more like a Scorpio moon) it's a dark place but it tones down the sunny moon and makes it like a dark smokey moon. As for Uranus Square Mercury, your really smart you just have two different types of thought, learn to use them both. 🙂

Horus

Being triple water with an overabundance of that element makes you verrry sensitive to other people's reactions and empathic to their emotions. You need to be careful not to take on too much of that stuff, and to erect psychic shields when going out. You won't be able to please everyone -no one can- so it's important not to take that to heart and make generalizations from isolated occurrences.

People stare because you are attractive (Venus trine ASC, Venus conjunct Jupiter, the classical ruler of the ASC), even if you don't think so. Some folks are intimidated by beauty and intensity, or envious!

A little awkwardness on your part may be reflected by Mercury square Neptune (the modern ruler of the Pisces ASC) and Venus square Mars which reflects discord between the native's yin/yang energies which will usually result in conflict with the opposite sex (or polarity if you are same sex) until you heal or balance this rift.

All difficult aspects can be transmuted into the positive. This can happen gradually over time by learning lessons (oftentimes the hard way), and/or through healing and transformation work. Scorpios like us excel at transformation! :cool:

Horus

guys do minor aspects have any influence on you ? i have saturn ones i would be curious on your thoughts

Yes but the orbs have to be tight 0-1° and even so they aren't terribly impactful. Sesquiquadrate, quincunx, and the semi-square amount to some irritation at most, while the semi-sextile and quintile are very mildly helpful at best.