What is my purpose in this life?

GuyWithWeirdChart

What am I here for? What is my purpose?

OFsTjXc.gif

noraleader

Banned
to find your way out haha :)

i jest.. but only partially..

why would you place yourself as inferior to life..? it is what you experience.. only a part of your being (read link on epistemological solipsism) per "lila" (hinduism) merely here for yor enjoyment.. don't ask it to define you.. define life!

:) life is a mystery, unless you accept an objective truth. then you are a man with a foot nailed to the terrain. in the west, certainty is considered of value.. in buddhism and jainism, consideration is more valuable than certainty.. like the "zero" in mathematics, the "zero" in knowledge opens your thoughts up to a wider state of flowing.

pluto true node jupiter in scorpio. lot of transformation in the world... and all that other side of the chart, all the gemini cancer leo virgo libra open and empty.. who needs it huh! :p

the reason i am half jesting is because i am a solar aquarian moving to pisces.. imo aquarians flit about bringing aid to the world.. pisces are transcending above the reality of the model wondering what this whole thing is.. having moved through all the stages of terrestrial being, satiated passions and desires and compulsions.

all this transformation and planning and transcendence... eh.. traditional interpretation of capricorn is duty, not planning.. if there's much difference..

your mission is FSU (not florida state u.)

avoid cigarettes and people who wear hats indoors, practice wu gulun style kung fu but be careful with parkour, take care of your feet, and spend some time looking at something far away occasionally to keep your eyes in good shape. all good general advice :p

ukdesifem

You seem very extroverted, and like being out there/in the open.

And very bold, even headstrong on occasion.

You need a profession that lends to that.

Uranus is near your MC, as is Neptune and the Moon (all 9th house).

And you have a lot of 11th house planets too.

Jupiter is in 6th in Scorpio, and TN in 7th.

I'm tempted to mention sales, or possibly some work where you have to appeal to people to gain benefits. You have a lot of Air energies, and Water, so something emotionally and intellectually charged.

Education/teaching is also possible, maybe in a new subject given your strong Uranus. Mercury in 10th is also telling, for new/emerging topics.

You don't have any Fire energy though, so you need effort to get started.

GuyWithWeirdChart

I am becoming a Paramedic, I feel like it suits my personality/needs.

I like to help people, but I don't want to work in an office because I get bored easily and need stimulation and change constantly. Being a Paramedic is the closest thing to ideal that's realistic for my situation.

However that is just my ideal occupation, I feel like I am here for a much bigger reason than that, I have always been a leader, and I feel like my purpose is to enlighten others to a bigger way of thinking so they can see life in a different way, allowing them to see what's important and what's not, and in more extreme cases protecting them and helping heal them.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

I like to help people, but I don't want to work in an office because I get bored easily and need stimulation and change constantly. Being a Paramedic is the closest thing to ideal that's realistic for my situation.

However that is just my ideal occupation, I feel like I am here for a much bigger reason than that, I have always been a leader, and I feel like my purpose is to enlighten others to a bigger way of thinking so they can see life in a different way, allowing them to see what's important and what's not, and in more extreme cases protecting them and helping heal them.

That seems to fit a lot with your chart aspects. It's good you're seeing you need work that is gregarious.

Osamenor

Staff member
See, you don't have to know your birth chart to know what you need! Paramedic does suit your chart (so would many other occupations, you've just picked the one that you're interested in and have the opportunity to pursue).

but I don't want to work in an office because I get bored easily and need stimulation and change constantly.
I have Uranus at the MC, too, and I love seeing a fellow Uranian MC say this! It completely describes me, too, and probably everyone with Uranus at the MC.

Being a Paramedic is the closest thing to ideal that's realistic for my situation.
You also have another chart factor that's great for a paramedic: moon in Capricorn. Moon points to sensitivity, emotions, what you need for security, and in Capricorn, it's in fall--the energies of the sign it's in don't mesh that well with it, so it has to act in a way rather contrary to its nature. What that typically means for Capricorn moon people is the ability to stay rational and focused during an emotionally charged situation (and usually not much proclivity to being emotional, although when you have Neptune conjunct the moon and sextiles from a Pisces sun and Venus, that might be different for you). Paramedics have to stay focused in a crisis, so your moon placement is good for that.

That sounds very ninth house, and very Piscean, too. No surprise, that reflects the placements of your sun and moon and the biggest share of your planets!
Education/teaching is also possible, maybe in a new subject given your strong Uranus. Mercury in 10th is also telling, for new/emerging topics.
I also expect that you'll end up a teacher of some kind. But that may be a midlife career shift. The ninth house placements and midheaven in Capricorn suggest someone who teaches from a position of authority. That may or may not mean authority in the traditional sense--with Uranus on the MC, you're probably more inclined to find a new way than to climb the ladder in any conventional way--but it does seem to suggest a kind of authority that you grow into. Right now, it manifests as leadership ability; later, that leadership ability will be sitting on top of a "wise man" persona that you'll have grown into. At least, that's what will happen if you let yourself grow into the best that your chart indicates you can be.

Also, having Uranus, Moon, or Neptune at the MC suggests multiple careers. Since you have all three of them there, the message is even stronger. Paramedic may be what you're doing for now, but it won't be the only thing you ever do for a living.

All of that, though, is just about career, and as you point out, your career is not your purpose in life. Your purpose is the same as everyone's: to develop yourself. Your chart shows the way that's best for you. You mention a need to help others... that fits very well with your chart.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Thank you everyone for your posts, I appreciate all the support and ideas.

As you all can see, my birth time is 9:13 a.m. if I had been born 1 minute later (9:14 a.m.) my MC would've been in Aquarius, I always found sorta funny lol, do you think my MC should still be considered Capricorn?

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you everyone for your posts, I appreciate all the support and ideas.

As you all can see, my birth time is 9:13 a.m. if I had been born 1 minute later (9:14 a.m.) my MC would've been in Aquarius, I always found sorta funny lol, do you think my MC should still be considered Capricorn?
Either way, I think the result for you would be the same. Uranus, ruler of Aquarius, is sitting right on your MC, so that right there is kind of like having your MC in Aquarius. And since your MC is in the last degree, it would be behaving a like a little of both signs.

Either way, there are lots of planets conjunct your MC from the ninth house side of the cusp, so you have a lot of ninth house energy infused in your career and your ultimate public reputation. Keeping your MC in Capricorn places it in the whole sign ninth house, which again puts some ninth house into your career. And either way, you have Mercury in the tenth.