Successful match as a married couple? (urgent)

astrofish94

Successful match? (urgent)

Hi All,

I have previously posted a question on the read my chart section of the forum. However, a senior member has advised me to ask my question on the horary forum. Hopefully someone here can shed some light :)

My question is regarding a potential marriage prospect. (This is different to what I'd asked in the read my chart section which was about a less serious situation regarding a different man).

Today (21/03/16) I was asked by my family to consider a marriage prospect with a man (4 years older).

I am currently in my final year of university and have decided to take a year out before pursuing further education.

A little background: my culture tends to place a heavy responsibility on the parents to get their daughters married by a certain age i.e. early to mid twenties. Luckily, I have fairly liberal parents. However, they've asked me today to consider this man as a possible marriage partner. We are still to meet, but from what I've heard about him, it's looking really positive. The problem is that he is currently in Thailand and due to some personal issues, he is unable to relocate to Britain anytime soon. This means, that if I were to marry him, I'd need to move down to Thailand for a few months (something I am not too excited about, to be honest.) :(

I have drawn up a horary chart for my fellow senior astrologers here or anyone here who is able to help, I'd highly appreciate it.

My question is would we make a successful match as a married couple? as in, are we compatible and will be able to make it work?

Please see attached: horary chart

Thank you to those who decide to look into this for me :)

-astrofish

Attachments

• astro_2at_141_successful_match_hr.81918.36397.jpg
    astro_2at_141_successful_match_hr.81918.36397.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

rafaella

The horary chart has wrong date or time? 21st March 6pm hasn't happened yet in your part of the world (Or mine and I live at GMT +11):biggrin:

astrofish94

The horary chart has wrong date or time? 21st March 6pm hasn't happened yet in your part of the world (Or mine and I live at GMT +11):biggrin:

Sorry, silly me haha, I had input the wrong date!
It was 20/03/2016 at 6 pm...
apologies :) edited the original post with the correct date and time!

Kitchy

Banned
If you post a chart for the time you came to ask this original horary question you are asking it, we can look at it for the question "Will a marriage be successful? "

....and most importantly - include what you believe successful means to you or the parties involved.

It's important info for horarists because we need to knowing which houses the significators are concerned with. I would hope Moon shows up in either 7th (you and him) 4th (parents) 10th (expected norms or standards of your culture).

You could cast an horary for a synastry chart - to determine how you and he might get along, but in questions of coupling/arranged marriages, I have found that composite charts show more about the couple as a dynamic entity than a synastry chart does.

There's no denying the truth that in arranged marriages, the considerations of synastry (how much you like each other at onset) has little to do with the status it brings to your household/family/lineage.

Too many people in arranged marriage situations have found themselves really liking the man or woman, but their parents don't approve of the union and so it doesn't happen. Maybe things have changed in that context, but I've seen it so much through the years, it is likely no different now?

First re-cast the horary for the correct date and time of the original question posted, then cast a composite chart.

Again - your's and your family's consideration of "success" could be vastly different than what the "success" standards of the person reading the chart iare.

Also, unless you've physically met this man already - I think it is pointless to do a synastry chart until you do meet him in person and talk to him.

People doing blind synastry charts all the time, they usually tell very little truth unless it's a person you've already met, in my opinion.

astrofish94

If you post a chart for the time you came to ask this original horary question you are asking it, we can look at it for the question "Will a marriage be successful? "

....and most importantly - include what you believe successful means to you or the parties involved.

It's important info for horarists because we need to knowing which houses the significators are concerned with. I would hope Moon shows up in either 7th (you and him) 4th (parents) 10th (expected norms or standards of your culture).

You could cast an horary for a synastry chart - to determine how you and he might get along, but in questions of coupling/arranged marriages, I have found that composite charts show more about the couple as a dynamic entity than a synastry chart does.

There's no denying the truth that in arranged marriages, the considerations of synastry (how much you like each other at onset) has little to do with the status it brings to your household/family/lineage.

Too many people in arranged marriage situations have found themselves really liking the man or woman, but their parents don't approve of the union and so it doesn't happen. Maybe things have changed in that context, but I've seen it so much through the years, it is likely no different now?

First re-cast the horary for the correct date and time of the original question posted, then cast a composite chart.

Again - your's and your family's consideration of "success" could be vastly different than what the "success" standards of the person reading the chart iare.

Also, unless you've physically met this man already - I think it is pointless to do a synastry chart until you do meet him in person and talk to him.

People doing blind synastry charts all the time, they usually tell very little truth unless it's a person you've already met, in my opinion.

Thank you for your response. It is appreciated :)
My question essentially is will a marriage be successful?
My apologies for my absent-mindedness. But I have re casted the horary chart for the original question.

Successful marriage to me means: one with compatibility, one that endures through thick and thin i.e. no indicators of separation and one where love will eventually develop?

I have met him in person twice before, but this was two years ago and at that time, there was no talk whatsoever of marriage. Actually, he has spoke to my parents directly without really asking me, about my hand in marriage. It is in no way forced and my parents will absolutely take my will into consideration. I do like him a lot as a person, and can't really think of any negative things. I guess the reason I am asking the questions here are, to get an extra assurance really that everything will work out (from an astrological point of view).

I have now attached a horary chart with the right question/time.
I have also attached a composite chart and synastry.
Hope to hear again from you Kitchy and rafaella.
Appreciate your responses. :)

Attachments

• attachment 1.jpg
    attachment 1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 29
  • attachment 2.jpg
    attachment 2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 22
  • attachment 3.jpg
    attachment 3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 21

Kitchy

Banned
the asc. of horary is this close to being late at 26, and i get the feeling you have already decided you don't want to move to thailand for any amount of time, so this makes me think - the matter, in your mind is made up already but this urgent horary question is your last ditch effort before ditching the notion. in other words, you need convincing.

querant ruler/significator is mercury and quesited's is jupiter. jupiter is in virgo and merc is in pisces, so it could be considered in reception. although the degrees are not close in aspect now, his significator jupiter is retrograding backwards and - his ruler - which means it will likely come into a connecting reception to mercury and I see this as 1st confirmation that it could be a go in the future.

as well, jupiter retro and moon will make a future contact (ask rafaella about timing, i don't know the timing well enough to offer it) by conjunction, as moon progresses forward and jupiter moves backward to a point they will meet.

the 3rd/9th factor in both significators charts - your's and his turned- with Saturn in the 9th of him - makes me think that this 'temporary move of 3 months' could turn out to be a loooong time more than that - even though that is what he's telling you. Sacrifices to be made on your part, not his, delays.

moon to mars is in contention now - in 3rd house of your sig and 9th of his sig in turned chart - moving/relocating is the is the issue, of course.

moon in querant 11th tells of the description you offered as to what your hopes for a successful marriage would be. right now, ideals, it's in quincunx (stand still - not seeing your ruler) in your 7th of relationship.

given this - i'd say two things..

it could be a good match, in the long distance future.

but the issue of relocation has to be determined by YOU, now but as mars moves toward saturn, it will be an 'ugly' choice for you to make and not satisfying. Moon is bad with mars right now (action to be taken swiftly) and then moon will meet to square saturn (uggh).

the composite indicates a more positivity of the coupling with strong prominence of your coupling .

i would suggest this: this could be a potential marriage - but maybe you should ditch the urgency and timeline of this right now, and wait until he moves back to england. I am fairly certain it is going to be a longer period of 3 months.

this is my take on it.

i'm not going to read on the composite here, because this board is strictly for horary - but if you put the composite in the relations section (sorry if i was unclear about that) i'll offer more.

note: as i mentioned prior in earlier post - that neptune (modern ruler of jupiter / quesited) is close as a bug in a rug with venus, in turned chart 12th of quesited, and that gives me a feeling that he's got another woman in secret. i don't know if this fits into your paradigm of marriage, but it is something to consider or to ferret it out.

Last edited: