Potential, or Wishful thinking?

astrofish94

How do I affect him?

Hi there

I was hoping to get an insight into these charts.

a) do we seem to be a good match astrologically?

b) We have mars square pluto DW in synastry..and so mars conjunct pluto in composite and his venus conjunct my pluto and my venus trine his pluto. pluto opposite ascendant and mars opposite ascendant in composite. Does this bring the potential for a lasting match? I feel very competitive when I'm with him. Like wanting to prove I'm better than him. But still feel a tie to him somehow? Is there any potential for us being a good match? or is it a bad idea, astrologically?

Hope this info helps..

Thanks to anyone for their input! :)

Composite Horoscope midpoint method PLANETARY POSITIONS planet sign degree
Sun Aquarius 17°37'16 in house 10
Moon Pisces 6°37'44 in house 11
Mercury Aquarius 14°53'18 in house 10
Venus Capricorn 29°53'52 in house 9
Mars Sagittarius 0°13'45 in house 7
Jupiter Scorpio 25°41'58 end of house 6
Saturn Pisces 6°35'07 in house 11
Uranus Capricorn 25°34'01 in house 9
Neptune Capricorn 22°48'22 in house 9
Pluto Scorpio 28°57'19 in house 7
True Node Scorpio 19°40'10 in house 6

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus) Ascendant Taurus 27°25'19
2nd House Gemini 24°13'29
3rd House Cancer 14°40'01
Imum Coeli Leo 5°41'13
5th House Virgo 0°58'00
6th House Libra 4°48'50
Descendant Scorpio 27°25'19
8th House Sagittarius 24°13'29
9th House Capricorn 14°40'01
Medium Coeli Aquarius 5°41'13
11th House Pisces 0°58'00
12th House Aries 4°48'50

Last edited:

Zonark

A relationship with him will likely result in heartbreak.

Unfortunately since I can't tell whose who based on the chart I can't tell you who is breaking whose heart here. The aspect indicating this is Saturn square Venus. Again, I'd love to analyze the rest of the aspects here but I have no clue who is who.

I'm guessing you're on the inside and are a Pisces?

There are many notable aspects here.

Zonark

Ok so assuming you're the fish on the inside it will be you breaking his heart. This I am deducing from your Saturn square his Venus, Pluto and Jupiter. When these 3 aspects happen, especially the first two, the Saturn person has a very high chance of emotionally devastating the person whose planets are afflicted by Saturn. With Pluto involved, the effect has a potential to be mutually harmful. His Sun conjuncts your Neptune, suggesting he may develop a very idyllic but delusional image of you. Your Ascendants oppose, so there is a magnetic and potent physical attraction. Your Moons quincunx and you will both see emotional fulfillment for each other as a difficult, confusing mutual problem.

His retrograde Mars conjuncts your retrograde Chiron, this is an aspect that may indicate you have a healing effect on his male energy (or a wounding effect) and that his male energy may be healing or wounding for you.

Mars opposite Mars indicates physical attraction of the opposites and a competitive atmosphere. Not necessarily good for romance but it can be.

House overlays indicate you both see things almost completely differently in relation to all house issues.

His Moon opposes your north node and Jupiter. His emotional needs will be in direct conflict with your need to grow and find your soul purpose. Your Venus opposes his Chiron and your Chiron opposes his Saturn suggesting a possibility for mutual heartbreak on a soul crushing level.

Go for it, suffering is the short road to spirit and maybe you two have much to teach each other.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Well, firstly, synastry charts seldom give a clear-cut answer, but show potential areas of association and growth between two people. The thing is that we have a synastry with everyone and everything.

This chart does show some basic relationship tendencies with the connections between the Asc and Dsc, etc. However, there are some very difficult connections as well: Mars-Mars, Sat-Mars to name a few. These can pose some real challenges in the long run. You might want to try Horary (visit the Horary boards to see how to do the chart, etc).

Best
:)AQ7

astrofish94

Ok so assuming you're the fish on the inside it will be you breaking his heart. This I am deducing from your Saturn square his Venus, Pluto and Jupiter. When these 3 aspects happen, especially the first two, the Saturn person has a very high chance of emotionally devastating the person whose planets are afflicted by Saturn. With Pluto involved, the effect has a potential to be mutually harmful. His Sun conjuncts your Neptune, suggesting he may develop a very idyllic but delusional image of you. Your Ascendants oppose, so there is a magnetic and potent physical attraction. Your Moons quincunx and you will both see emotional fulfillment for each other as a difficult, confusing mutual problem.

His retrograde Mars conjuncts your retrograde Chiron, this is an aspect that may indicate you have a healing effect on his male energy (or a wounding effect) and that his male energy may be healing or wounding for you.

Mars opposite Mars indicates physical attraction of the opposites and a competitive atmosphere. Not necessarily good for romance but it can be.

House overlays indicate you both see things almost completely differently in relation to all house issues.

His Moon opposes your north node and Jupiter. His emotional needs will be in direct conflict with your need to grow and find your soul purpose. Your Venus opposes his Chiron and your Chiron opposes his Saturn suggesting a possibility for mutual heartbreak on a soul crushing level.

Go for it, suffering is the short road to spirit and maybe you two have much to teach each other.

Thanks a lot Zonark for your response, I appreciate it.

I'm intrigued by reading the Mars /Chiron part about your post. Though I think he is a little childish at times, and being the saturn, I sometimes assume that he isn't all too serious - yet I end up feeling extremely happy every time I see him. He's such a good sense of humor and has a genuine vibe about him which I really like. He seems to be pretty popular with the ladies though, so I think it's him who'll be causing the heartbreak.

Although the synastry seems discouraging.......wishful thinking will continue on my part. I was hoping to hear your analysis on the venus/pluto aspects too, but I'm assuming they're not so important?

P.s sorry for the confusion, you've assumed correctly, I'm the pisces on the inside and he's the capricorn.

Zonark

Thanks a lot Zonark for your response, I appreciate it.

I'm intrigued by reading the Mars /Chiron part about your post. Though I think he is a little childish at times, and being the saturn, I sometimes assume that he isn't all too serious - yet I end up feeling extremely happy every time I see him. He's such a good sense of humor and has a genuine vibe about him which I really like. He seems to be pretty popular with the ladies though, so I think it's him who'll be causing the heartbreak.

Although the synastry seems discouraging.......wishful thinking will continue on my part. I was hoping to hear your analysis on the venus/pluto aspects too, but I'm assuming they're not so important?

P.s sorry for the confusion, you've assumed correctly, I'm the pisces on the inside and he's the capricorn.

The Venus/Pluto is like the Venus/Saturn yet more intense, destructive and potentially transformative.

I know my analysis sounded grim but relationships that are all harmony sometimes don't give us the kind of growth potential harsher synastric aspects offer, so if you're genuinely into him and he into you I say go for it.