Will i get the job in a bank ?

Will i get the job in a bank again?
I'm a beginner in horary at this moment, I'm trying to figure out the answer to my problem was.

I was working before in bank and laid out from good job. My date of birth is 31-May-1975 time 00:55 a.m Skopje, Macedonia ,Skopje is GMT +1 time zone Latitude 42°01'N Longitude 21°27'E.

Attachments

• astro_2gr_01_g_hr_52625_8458 astro.jpg
    astro_2gr_01_g_hr_52625_8458 astro.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 33

Culpeper

Premium Member
You should find another bank job. Mercury, which rules such matters, is your ascendant and 10th house ruler. When the same planet rules both significant houses, it is favorable for the question. Mercury is in the angular 7th house. This is a good position in the horoscope although its situation in the zodiac is not so great. Pisces and retrograde will cause some delay for Mercury. The Moon which rules the 11th house of income is two degrees from Venus which rules the second house of money. Timing is two something probably months. However, the answer to your question is yes.

flyingdog

yep - looks good but expect a delay .. money seems to be an issue, but not a very serious issue (saturn in libra/2nd Rx), so go easy on purchases for the time being

Aquarius358

Will i get the job in a bank again?
I'm a beginner in horary at this moment, I'm trying to figure out the answer to my problem was.

I was working before in bank and laid out from good job. My date of birth is 31-May-1975 time 00:55 a.m Skopje, Macedonia ,Skopje is GMT +1 time zone Latitude 42°01'N Longitude 21°27'E.

Hi Goran -

Here, Mercury is in very bad condition - Rx, in his Detriment, in his Fall, under the Sun’s Beams. Mercury as the job signifier means it would be in a bank that was in pretty bad condition I reckon! Things will change though for Mercury - he will go direct on 5 April. Then, when Mercury is in Aries, from 14-19 degrees, he will be in his own Term - and have some strength and dignity, at least.

I was thinking that here the Sun is a better signifier for the bank job - it’s in the 8th of ‘other people’s money’ too. But neither Moon nor Mercury apply to the Sun to suggest that something is about to happen for you. Nor is there any reception between Sun and Moon.

One ray of hope is that Sun’s antiscion is in your 1st House - ie this ‘behind the scenes’ indicator is showing a bank job is in your 1st House/your life. We just can’t see it yet. Also, Fortuna itself is conjunct Spica - a benefic Fixed Star which indicates success - in your 2nd House (ie the House of your wealth/$.) Plus, Mercury itself is conjunct the Arabic Part of Success. These are a couple of positives which should help you.

In your chart, the Nodes are on the angles and so are therefore significant - South Node being right on the MC is not very helpful for employment - but by itself it doesn’t mean a “no.” It’s also significant that the Sun is in the same degree as the Nodes.

The Moon is your main hope. She has just separated from Jupiter and is transferring his light to Venus. Now, Jupiter is a general signifier of wealth and so is Venus (Venus signifies ‘coin’ - something banks deal with!) as well as being the greater and lesser benefics. Surely that will bring something positive your way. Also, if you have an employment agent involved, then Jupiter would signify the agent.

Moon is 17 degrees away from the MC - Moon is Fixed and MC is mutable - so I would say it could be as far away as 17 weeks till you get a job offer.

Interestingly, Moon and Venus are in very strong mixed reception with each other (meaning you will like the job and they will like you too) - so the application of Moon to Venus could maybe indicate the timing - and that would be 2 months (both being in a Fixed Sign.) Actually, if you think about it, Venus is a much better signifier for a bank, I reckon, since she’s very strong in her own Sign & Triplicity and signifies money generally.

Otherwise, it would have to be the 17 weeks till the Moon reaches the MC. ___