Is he a malignant person?

Sofie

Hi,

There is a man in my life who is showing the signs of a very charming malignant narcissist. He is seventh house because my stake in the question relates to him as a romantic interest, as embarrassed as I am to admit that, given his personality profile. I needed to cast this chart because I feel so manipulated by him.

He wears a very fluffy sheep mask (as in "wolf in sheep's clothing") that it's impossible to dislike him, face to face. But when I look at the pattern of his behaviour, towards me and towards others, there are so many red flags. So I find myself oscillating between liking him and disliking him. This instability is not how I am, usually, which is why I suspect it's an outcome of his manipulation; my intuition versus his charm. I really need to know the truth about him under the surface, so I cast this chart.

The chart shows, at the time of casting, that I was in a favourable frame of mind about him. And yet the chart, I think, suggests that he is malignant. According to traditional astrology, a planet without essential dignity, such as Jupiter, here, is a malignant. Then he is besieged by two other malefics, Pluto and Saturn. Since they are all conjunct, and Rx., I am inclined to conclude these malignant influences are intrinsic to his nature or amplify the malignancy. Therefore, I would say he is a malignant person. ETA, with Neptune and Mars on his asce. I think also speaks of what I notice; namely, a deceptive, antagonistic nature. And that grand trine involving those planets and, then, me I think points to the problem.

Obv. I am biased. I would love a second opinion please. Narcissistic control is so covert, I keep invalidating myself and feeling unsure if I have appraised him right, it would be really helpful to hear this person is not a good person, underneath, if that is what the chart shows. Thank you.

Attachments

• is he a good person.jpg
    is he a good person.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Chrysalis

His Arabic lot for charm and good manners falls @ 6 Virgo in the whole sign 1st house. Both him Jupiter and the lot ruler Mercury are moving towards the lot @ 6 Virgo. Lot ruler mercury/and yourself mercury fall in the 11th house of good spirit and him Jupiter is also in his 11th whole sign house of good spirit.

What this chart is saying is that yes he is very charming, and will maybe use an array of words to sway people towards him. But he isn't as bad as you think he is. Malignant is quite a strong word.

Sofie

His Arabic lot for charm and good manners falls @ 6 Virgo in the whole sign 1st house. Both him Jupiter and the lot ruler Mercury are moving towards the lot @ 6 Virgo. Lot ruler mercury/and yourself mercury fall in the 11th house of good spirit and him Jupiter is also in his 11th whole sign house of good spirit.

What this chart is saying is that yes he is very charming, and will maybe use an array of words to sway people towards him. But he isn't as bad as you think he is. Malignant is quite a strong word.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, he shows good manners and charm. I already know that. Malignant may be a strong word but so is the nature of his behaviour.

Aria Venue

No Sofie, you're not biased, he's exactly that, "bad guy"...considering that this question is a genuine one, asked with true intentions and moreover you haven't asked previously similar ones (basic rule for horary)...otherwise what we say over here may simply be invalid
This guy (l7) as jupiter not only essentially(in his fall) and that's the answer to your question (he's really bad)..its not just a planet with no essential dignity(as you said) ,then we would have said he's peregrine, the problem is that is severely essentially debilitated and when we ask about someone whether he's a good or bad person thats what we check : his essential dignity and in this case we have a bad jupiter!!!! ...(but also accidentally debilitated:retrograde, next to pluto treated as a fixed star although outers are neither astrological planets nor stars, as such one more a testimony of his malefic nature-actions/neptune on dc opposes asc(metaphorically deceptive malefic influence)/in mr with malefic essentially strong mars(as a person, house matter or natur sig), right on dc in 7th house, which also opposes asc/ *we cant say jupiter he's besieged between saturn and pluto, not only pluto isnt an astrological planet, but also Jupiter cant see saturn...)etc.Even in strictly hellenistic terms(although different technic and not used for interrogations but nativities-catarchic) we would say that this Jupiter according to primary sect consideration,since doesn't belong in the sect in favor(day chart),or in medieval terms (not in his halb-hayz), he's incapable manifesting his inherited benefic properties, on the contrary his "debilities" don't allow him been benign or even beneficial or constructive, aside obviously other considerations.

Last edited:

Sofie

No Sofie, you're not biased, he's exactly that, "bad guy"...considering that this question is a genuine one, asked with true intentions and moreover you haven't asked previously similar ones (basic rule for horary)...otherwise what we say over here may simply be invalid
This guy (l7) as jupiter not only essentially(in his fall) and that's the answer to your question (he's really bad)..its not just a planet with no essential dignity(as you said) ,then we would have said he's peregrine, the problem is that is severely essentially debilitated and when we ask about someone whether he's a good or bad person thats what we check : his essential dignity and in this case we have a bad jupiter!!!! ...(but also accidentally debilitated:retrograde, next to pluto treated as a fixed star although outers are neither astrological planets nor stars, as such one more a testimony of his malefic nature-actions/neptune on dc opposes asc(metaphorically deceptive malefic influence)/in mr with malefic essentially strong mars(as a person, house matter or natur sig), right on dc in 7th house, which also opposes asc/ *we cant say jupiter he's besieged between saturn and pluto, not only pluto isnt an astrological planet, but also Jupiter cant see saturn...)etc.Even in strictly hellenistic terms(although different technic and not used for interrogations but nativities-catarchic) we would say that this Jupiter according to primary sect consideration,since doesn't belong in the sect in favor(day chart),or in medieval terms (not in his halb-hayz), he's incapable manifesting his inherited benefic properties, on the contrary his "debilities" don't allow him been benign or even beneficial or constructive, aside obviously other considerations.

Dear Aria Venue,

Thank you, ever so much, for this SPOT ON analysis of this person, as well as the extensive support you have provided to me via PM, for which I am forever grateful, you absolute STAR!

X x X