Anything stand out?

stary

Any natal placements/aspects that seem to catch your attention for some reason?

Thanks

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 38

Zora

Account Closed
Only that we're from the same generation and share almost the same placements

Didn't you tell on another thread and topic that you have a pisces DC and therefore a virgo AC ?

Our OP - stary-here is a sagittarius AC/gemini DC - placements in houses can not be the same. And not of same effect.

The most individual and personal in every chart what makes a personal chart personal and a difference is the birth time -delivering house cusps and life themes of experience and subjects.

It is a difference and of different experience if saturn in pisces is in 3rd house- siblings or in 4th house - mother - or for example in 1st house - personal enforcement - or in 6th house - health and work.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Any natal placements/aspects that seem to catch your attention for some reason?
Thanks

Hi stary,

do you insist on or prefer more an insight with equal house system ?

I would share some insight from my side but I prefer placidus house system and don't want to confuse you - if your preferred system is whole sign.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi Zora, Ive always thought equal house system was the best and most accurate.
you think other wise?

It is a personal choice - there are different methods to analyse a chart and there are different house system - and what the individual astrologer prefers is what works for him perfectly - otherwise he wouldn't do - and never change a winning team !:wink:

Mine is placidus house-system. :smile: