Hello fellow astros!

Karmic Kid

Hi guys!

Just another lurker-turned-member newbie here. So, a little something about myself? Hmm... well first of all, I'm just an amateur wannabe astrologist who seeks to find more about oneself through the more intangible, mystical aspects of this universe. Likewise I hope to find some souls whom also share this path on the cosmic journey of truth; and where best to start but on an astrology forum! Well apart from all the balderdash, which is the text above, another reason for this joining is that I have found myself with quite a few questions, some of which I haven't found answers to when one was confined in the state of lurker-ism... so here I am! Share a little bit of your wisdom and I shall try my best to do the same. :)

Hopefully, along the way, we can also find a friend in one another!

Love, light and peace to all! (cliche, I know :p)

JUPITERASC

Hi guys!

Just another lurker-turned-member newbie here.
So, a little something about myself? Hmm...
well first of all, I'm just an amateur wannabe astrologist who seeks to find more about oneself through the more intangible, mystical aspects of this universe.
Likewise I hope to find some souls whom also share this path on the cosmic journey of truth;
and where best to start but on an astrology forum!
Well apart from all the balderdash, which is the text above,
another reason for this joining is that I have found myself with quite a few questions,
some of which I haven't found answers to when one was confined in the state of lurker-ism...
so here I am!
Share a little bit of your wisdom and I shall try my best to do the same. :)

Hopefully, along the way, we can also find a friend in one another!

Love, light and peace to all! (cliche, I know :p)
Hi Karmic Kid welcome and thanks for the good wishes :smile:

Karmic Kid

Thank you guys for the welcome! :)
I'm really excited about expanding my knowledge of astrology so that it can help me understand the world around us through another facet of reality as the parallels of which the stars influence my life is so profoundly accurate that I cannot help but seek for more.
This site has already helped me figure things out before and thus I hope to be able to give back/contribute to it :)