Pisces Moon People

Love2Know

Any pisces mooners in the house? Any pisces moon loved ones? Share your experiences of your life and or people you know with this moon.

milkywaygirl

im a pisces moon, sometimes i wish i wasnt! the need to be saved/need to save dichotomy is very well and alive in me and gets me into a lot of trouble!

milkywaygirl

Ou saved... what is your moon house and moon aspects?

moon in third in wide conjunction to pisces sun at 8º and pisces mercury at 22º
sesquiquadrate jupiter in 8th (1º orb)
opposed saturn in 9th (5º orb)
trine uranus in 12th (5º orb)
square neptune in 1st (4º orb)
quincunx pluto in 10th (3º orb)
opposed nnode in 9th (1º orb)

Last edited:

Love2Know

moon in third in wide conjunction to pisces moon at 8º and pisces mercury at 22º

Interesting... nice and intelligent lol hmmm how do you think the moon op saturn has played out for you so far? Also jup sign and neptune if you dont mind.

Matrix1

im a pisces moon, sometimes i wish i wasnt! the need to be saved/need to save dichotomy is very well and alive in me and gets me into a lot of trouble!

What are you talking about? being saved?

milkywaygirl

Interesting... nice and intelligent lol hmmm how do you think the moon op saturn has played out for you so far? Also jup sign and neptune if you dont mind.

moon opp saturn mostly feeling emotionally isolated and not receiving the emotional care/tenderness i needed as a child, especially from mother. depression. unworthy of love type feelings. but after saturn return that all got a lot better. i'm best buds with my mother now.

the jupiter sesquiquadrate hmm.. not sure and i dont think i could really isolate the effect of this aspect (or any other really).

neptune square no idea, i'm so neptunian anyway its hard to tell the influence of this specific aspect. i used to have more of a victim mentality and was way oversensitive when i was younger but once again, that has been dissipating the older i get, i guess i'm getting more acclimatized to neptunian energy. i do have a lot of very epic emotions though, especially when it comes to other people, some of which are probably not based on reality. i have in the past used alcohol and drugs as a means of coping. i have an issue with not knowing my true emotions until later - i dont react immediately to things emotionally, and then later on will act out, and only after contemplating why i acted out do the emotions and the reasons for them enter into my conscious mind. its kind of a problem. i experience somatization of emotions a LOT.

StillOne

moon in third in wide conjunction to pisces moon at 8º and pisces mercury at 22º

Thanks for contributing to this thread. I'm confused about the above bolded. Did you mean Venus? If so, there's quite a bit going on, and with all those aspects it would be best to see a chart.

milkywaygirl

Thanks for contributing to this thread. I'm confused about the above bolded. Did you mean Venus? If so, there's quite a bit going on, and with all those aspects it would be best to see a chart.

sorry i mean sun not moon.

sun 8º moon 16º snode 17º merc 22º

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Any pisces mooners in the house? Any pisces moon loved ones? Share your experiences of your life and or people you know with this moon.

Pisces Moon in the 6th, applying to OOS (out of sign) opposition/eclipse with Sun (and a bunch of other planets) in Libra, nailed by another OOS application to an exalted Mars in the 3rd house/4th sign. Received by a peregrine Jupiter on the ASC.

Spent the first 40 or so years living like a Vulcan (emotions are not logical) and then finally had to cave and give the Moon her due. Thankfully, even though Jup and Moon can't see each other, they've finally started to figure it out.

My daughter has Pisces Moon in the 7th. Ouchies. :pinched:

Love2Know

Pisces Moon in the 6th, applying to OOS (out of sign) opposition/eclipse with Sun (and a bunch of other planets) in Libra, nailed by another OOS application to an exalted Mars in the 3rd house/4th sign. Received by a peregrine Jupiter on the ASC.

Spent the first 40 or so years living like a Vulcan (emotions are not logical) and then finally had to cave and give the Moon her due. Thankfully, even though Jup and Moon can't see each other, they've finally started to figure it out.

My daughter has Pisces Moon in the 7th. Ouchies. :pinched:

Ohh my friends new daughter has a moon 7th! Thanks for sharing.mm lots of libra nice!

Calvinsmom

Hello!

I have Cancer ascendant, Pisces moon 10 degree in
9th house. It opposes my 2nd house Virgo 4 degree Uranus, Mercury at end of 2nd and in 6 degree, and makes my tightest aspect opposing my 3rd house Pluto at 10 degree for a stellium conjunction opposed moon.

My Pisces moon trines my Scorpio Neptune at the very end of house 4. I also have Chiron in Pisces conjunct my moon so I guess that makes me a very moody person.

I have always been sensitive and intuitive. I am now 51 and enjoy better relations with sensitive, caring male friends that I attract into my orbit. I learned long ago to avoid negative people and the nature of my friendships and relationships are much warmer and stronger than they have ever been. If someone doesn't like me, I brood over it and experience the hurt feelings, then I let it go. I enjoy much more peace and happiness at this stage of my life than I have ever known previously.

Thanks for posting about this!

Bunraku

My Mom is a Pisces Moon and Scorpio stellium.
Saturn with Mercury in her first are very noticeable to the point where I don't notice her water stuff...

I've started to notice that my water-sign heavy friends tend to have a prominent Jupiter (such as Jupiter conj. Ascendant, or at an angle, etc.). Naturally because I'm a Sag I go for the Jupiter types. :cool:

Last edited:

Cactus

Hello!

I have Cancer ascendant, Pisces moon 10 degree in
9th house. It opposes my 2nd house Virgo 4 degree Uranus, Mercury at end of 2nd and in 6 degree, and makes my tightest aspect opposing my 3rd house Pluto at 10 degree for a stellium conjunction opposed moon.

My Pisces moon trines my Scorpio Neptune at the very end of house 4. I also have Chiron in Pisces conjunct my moon so I guess that makes me a very moody person.

I have always been sensitive and intuitive. I am now 51 and enjoy better relations with sensitive, caring male friends that I attract into my orbit. I learned long ago to avoid negative people and the nature of my friendships and relationships are much warmer and stronger than they have ever been. If someone doesn't like me, I brood over it and experience the hurt feelings, then I let it go. I enjoy much more peace and happiness at this stage of my life than I have ever known previously.

Thanks for posting about this!

Wow, that description is exactly how I feel, exactly what I do with other people, also!

I have Pisces Moon (25 deg) opposite Virgo Uranus and Pluto, trine Scorpio Neptune. THe Neptune trine is quite close, 40 mins or so.

I was just thinking this morning before I read this thread that I am so glad to be my age now (46) instead of younger because I am much happier and wiser, making much better decisions in regards to the people I let into my life. And who I DON'T let into my life!

When I was younger I did not have a sense of who I was and what I really needed in life, I just went along doing the things that I thought I should do based on what others did. Partied too much, went out, thought I needed a lot of friends…instead of realizing I needed more time to myself, to gather my thoughts and feelings..

I'm making up for that now big time - I'm a homebody, I have no urge to go out. I read, I think, I enjoy my family and home. Actually we (husband and two kids) are moving out of our crowded suburb to 5 acres of peace and quiet in a small quiet town!!! No neighbors to deal with, just the trees and our flower gardens, vegetable gardens…I can't wait.

Silversong

Ummm... what do you really want to know about Pisces Moon? You say to talk about life experience, but that's not all necessarily solely Moon-related, you know?

Personally, I don't really know what I would say about my moon, since even though it's prominent for me, I dislike it.

But yea, what is it that you want to hear about from people with a Pisces Moon?