Pursuing a flirtatious tone?

Victoria

Hi everyone!

I have had a very erratic crush on someone,
now finding out that he is single, and him having a flirty vibe with me
makes my heart race and I absolutely want more.

The question I asked was does he "like" me enough that I should pursue this, and flirt back?

Hope for answers, as I am nearly unable to go to bed cause I feel too giddy about the thought of him :)

Thank you xx

Attachments

• how to flirt.jpg
    how to flirt.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 34

Victoria

Cant help but take that saturn in the 12th as a very bad sign,
and asc (me) being in scorpio. Curious as to what the 12th house NN might mean though? Meant to be hidden, a secret, or just, no way in hell - stay away?

So, I am asc in scorpio = bad sign.
Ruled by Mars in aries, 4th house, his 10th house.

Suggesting maybe where he wants in life is where I feel at home.
House wise I mean?

He is dc, taurus, ruled by venus,
venus is in pisces, but also my 4th house.
A conjunction, but at a very wide angle, and the sun is between us.

Mars is going towards the dc line, and venus is closely folloing mars, thus going away from the asc line.

My cosignificator, moon, is squaring his venus = bad sign, and his co significator, sun, is conjunct both our ruler planets.

So, this might be a very erratic relationship, would it ever get to that.

I guess flirting would go under 5th houses, and 3rd houses.
Both our 5th houses are empty, suggesting to me not much will come of this, if I flirt back or chose not to, wont really matter.

I am unsure if I am supposed to count to the third house after 5 or, if you should just go by the 3rd houses.

3rd houses
MY 3rd house
contains both neptune, a lover form of venus,
chiron and mercury, so we might like to talk, but that I might be blinded and dazed somehow with neptune there.

his 3rd house is empty, but in leo, ruled by sun, which again is conjunt both our ruling planets.

I sortof see that communicating with him is the way to go forwards with this, and pursue it, and then see what happens. What do you think?

Would LOVE help, thank you xxx

aquarius7000

Hi,

I cannot read the chart right now as on the move right now, but Saturn is not on an angle. It is way into the 12th house still. The nodes are angular, and the North Node approaching the Asc is fortunate. Also, if you are looking at the 5th house, then you are looking for really only a flirt for a few days or weeks, and nothing serious, which would be the 7th house.

On a different note, as said, I haven't really looked at the chart in depth, but should a chart say no, would the person then drop the other person? I mean give it time and let things progress enough to know and feel for yourself how he feels about you. Depending on Astrology for everything is even risky.

Best
:)AQ7

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

Well with Venus catching up to mars here real soon, anythings possible. I too am a Scorpio rising and so Venus and Mars will be transiting my 5th. together very soon! Perhaps the Mercury retrograde has brought back a blast from the past for you?!

Good Luck!