Saturn in houses

CapAquaPis

In our life phase or cycle chart (the natal chart where our ascendant is our birth and each house is 6 years), a Saturn in a house (esp in retrograde) represents a difficult (or in retrograde, unique) time in our lives: my 3rd Virgo Saturn in my adolescence was in a retrograde position in my 16th-17th years of my life, but Saturn in 1997 was opposite in the late decan Pisces-early decan Aries. Not everyone will have that crucial Saturn placement or maybe 98% of us will in our lives going by this logic and theory.

wan

Night chart then. Saturn is the malefic of the chart. I know a woman with Sat in aquarius in 7th by day and shes a spinster .She never wanted to marry

But I think there is a difference between not wanting to marry and not being able to find a suitable husband. Like me for example, I also have Saturn in 7th and believe me I badly want to get married. Or at least have a serious boyfriend. But those things just elude me. It's not that I want to remain a spinster. It's more like I have no choice. No say in the matter. Spinster-hood is forced on me, almost.

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn anywhere brings discipline and patience. If you are unwilling to discipline yourself with patience to get what you want which is what Saturn in the house is telling you to do, then you will suffer the consequences.

Saturn doesn’t do anything in a house. Saturn is a signpost that tells you when you will need to use DISCIPLINE, CAUTION, PATIENCE AND ORGANIZATION to solve the issues of the house.

If you have Saturn in the 5th house of Romance, it means that you will need to work at finding a person to romance, then methodically romance them, with patience, caution, and in an organized way.

Saturn’s problems come because so very very very few people are willing to take the hard way, and work at it.

Yes, Saturn requires that the native bring patience and discipline to the affairs of the house in question.
Well spoken. Thank you.

CapAquaPis

What about Saturn in PM Natal charts? There's a day and night chart variation, then the AM vs PM birth times. 4 different ways of determining a natal chart of a person: Will a PM Saturn be a spinster/bachelor/permanent single person???

Osamenor

Staff member
What about Saturn in PM Natal charts? There's a day and night chart variation, then the AM vs PM birth times. 4 different ways of determining a natal chart of a person: Will a PM Saturn be a spinster/bachelor/permanent single person???

Sect is just based on whether the sun is above or below the horizon. It has nothing to do with the clock time notation. The only relevance AM or PM has is it helps us determine whether the sun is above or below the horizon. Once that determination is made, AM or PM is irrelevant.

Frisiangal

Reading the posts, I haven't seen anything that refers to Saturn's house rulership.
Isn't it the affairs of that house (Capricorn and Aquarius on cusp) that are 'the main theme' that manifests throughout life? Doesn't Saturn's natal house position and its function through the characteristics of the sign it is in indicate the manner through which 'the theme' is to be handled, dealt with, accepted, and finally worked out?

It seems to have worked that way for me. :smile:

CapAquaPis

Reading the posts, I haven't seen anything that refers to Saturn's house rulership.
Isn't it the affairs of that house (Capricorn and Aquarius on cusp) that are 'the main theme' that manifests throughout life? Doesn't Saturn's natal house position and its function through the characteristics of the sign it is in indicate the manner through which 'the theme' is to be handled, dealt with, accepted, and finally worked out?

It seems to have worked that way for me. :smile:

Anyone having a Saturn in Capricorn esp in their 10th house is peak Saturnian, Capricorn plus, 10th to the max, or the exaltation degree of 20' Libra (my Pluto placement in my star chart opposite my 10th): the quintessential hard-working, scientific, organized and master planning kind of person (esp DSC in 20' Libra) , in this case, a certain chart house system places it in 20' capricorn-20' Aquarius (my natal moon, however, that conjunct natal sun is on my chart's 8th).