A question about her son.

knowledge

Hi,

The qurent is asking if her son would go to university?

The son is L5 mars, applying to the L9 in -2units i hope its a yes?

I need some help as both the L5 and L9 rulers were mars.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d_hr.73693.1733.jpg
    astro_2gw_d_hr.73693.1733.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 28

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

Son is radical 5th ruled by Mars; university is radical [rather than turned] 9th ruled by moon.
Moon is in its dignity, holds all the cards. Moon/uni makes no aspect to Mars/son, and Moon receives Mars poorly, by fall.
This chart does not seem encouraging.

knowledge

Son is radical 5th ruled by Mars; university is radical [rather than turned] 9th ruled by moon.
Moon is in its dignity, holds all the cards. Moon/uni makes no aspect to Mars/son, and Moon receives Mars poorly, by fall.
This chart does not seem encouraging.
Hi Ilen,

Thanks for the post.

Is it not the L1 ruler of university i.e 9th from 5th?

knowledge

I would still beleive it will be a yes from my perspektive.

I see the mars also changing signs in 4 units. I think there is be a kind of transformation from current state of mars to come in the next 4 weeks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilen,

Thanks for the post.

Is it not the L1 ruler of university i.e 9th from 5th?
No, because it is not "his" university, it is "the" university, so the university or higher learning is the radical 9th.
It is like if he was looking for a job at a particular employer or employers, it would be the radical 10th rather than 10 houses from the son.

I don't think this means he will never go to university. Perhaps just not in the time frame that his mother had in mind and which this chart reflects?
PS I hope you are right and I am wrong.
icon7.gif

Last edited:

knowledge

Ilen, he is just doing his 10th grade now and she is just worried abt him as suddenly he takes studies carelessly due to age issues.

I hope he may give some effort and may get into uni.

knowledge

No, because it is not "his" university, it is "the" university, so the university or higher learning is the radical 9th.
It is like if he was looking for a job at a particular employer or employers, it would be the radical 10th rather than 10 houses from the son.

I don't think this means he will never go to university. Perhaps just not in the time frame that his mother had in mind and which this chart reflects?
PS I hope you are right and I am wrong.
icon7.gif

Hmm...i take that. Btw the sons natals 10th is sag and its ruler jupiter is in 8th house. The 8th falls ove libra scorpio cusp. The pluto is over the 10th.

Do they say anything relates to this horary?

Note: he wanted to do law but also very much interested in investigation related job more like a BKA.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hmm...i take that. Btw the sons natals 10th is sag and its ruler jupiter is in 8th house. The 8th falls ove libra scorpio cusp. The pluto is over the 10th.

Do they say anything relates to this horary?
These natal descriptions do not bear on the horary in my mind.
I wonder if this was a thought that turned into something of a worry, without too much foundation from what the son is actually doing. And mom was wondering if son would go to college directly after graduation, as is common, and this is way far off, and so not really relevant right now?

I honestly think this is not a deep serious question, but rather something that has come over the mom. I say this because it is so early, over two years ahead, and also because kids can change so quickly.
So maybe we can say this really was not a suitable question for horary and if she becomes really seriously concerned that son may not go to uni, she would post the question again as uni grows closer?
What do you think?

rafaella

Hi,

There is an inconjunct between moon and Mars, which suggests adjustments needed to be made. Perhaps he doesn't yet know what he wants to do with his life, and if he still has 2 more yrs to go before uni, well then its still early to ask. Mars is with Saturn at 4th and disposited by Saturn in fixed sign. I think this boy is heavily influenced by his family who have fixed ideas about what he should be doing with his life. Mars will move signs in 4 degrees and gain dignity, he may do well after that. He needs to be able to make his own choices if he is to succeed in life.

knowledge

These natal descriptions do not bear on the horary in my mind.
I wonder if this was a thought that turned into something of a worry, without too much foundation from what the son is actually doing. And mom was wondering if son would go to college directly after graduation, as is common, and this is way far off, and so not really relevant right now?

I honestly think this is not a deep serious question, but rather something that has come over the mom. I say this because it is so early, over two years ahead, and also because kids can change so quickly.
So maybe we can say this really was not a suitable question for horary and if she becomes really seriously concerned that son may not go to uni, she would post the question again as uni grows closer?
What do you think?

The mother is worried about her son's studies as suddenly his mark went down due to his age issues you know what i mean he just have turned 16 and wants to spend times with friends and fashions.

He is a clever boy. He doesn't really sit and study all year. Time to time, if needed he give all his efforts for a short period to cover and achive the top results. He is born with this ability.

I too hope that he would be able to achive what he wanted to become if he focus more on studies.

knowledge

There is an inconjunct between moon and Mars, which suggests adjustments needed to be made. Perhaps he doesn't yet know what he wants to do with his life, and if he still has 2 more yrs to go before uni, well then its still early to ask. Mars is with Saturn at 4th and disposited by Saturn in fixed sign. I think this boy is heavily influenced by his family who have fixed ideas about what he should be doing with his life. Mars will move signs in 4 degrees and gain dignity, he may do well after that. He needs to be able to make his own choices if he is to succeed in life.

I spoke with the mother, she said that they do not want him to fail his life because of the temptations by his mates at his age.

The parents do not imput their thoughts about what he has to study or what to achive at the same time they dont want him to loose interest in his studies.
I think it's a common wish of any parent. no one would want their children to become jobless.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree. No parent would want their children to not be able to find a job.
I think the mother should ask again when the time for uni grows closer?
Or ask for son about something that is going on right now?

Last edited:

knowledge

I agree. No parent would want their children to not be able to find a job.
I think the mother should ask again when the time for uni grows closer?
Or ask for son about something that is going on right now?

She knows whats going on, he has been careless as he is over confident abt himself.