BEHOLD Donald Trump - Huffington Post Says He May Be Our Disguised Spiritual Leader

JUPITERASC

With this presidential election, you may feel you are in the midst of a nightmare
good news if you know how to work with it.
Jeremy Taylor, worked with dreams 40 years
and says all dreams come in the interest of health and wholeness.
All dreams. Even nightmares
which bring insights so crucial and timely that they scare us to get our attention.
This election nightmare is no different.
It is offering you exactly what you need at this precise time to grow and evolve.
But be willing to look deeply at what is happening beneath the headlines
and heed the wisdom being offered you
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...acher-in-disguise_us_578912e2e4b0e7c8734fe16d

Working with the Trump Nightmare :smile:

'.......On center stage of your nightmare stands the character of Donald Trump.
If you take him at a literal level you may see him as a villain bringing out the worst in us.
But dreams don’t operate at the literal level.
They are much more sophisticated.
They demand that we approach them at the symbolic and metaphorical level
and they pretty much always turn the tables
on what we assume to be true.......'

Sweet Pea

Thanks for posting the article which I found very interesting, including all the comments at the bottom.

I think Trump will turn out to be different to how people think he's going to be. Looking at his progressed chart, the recent movement of Sun out of Leo and into Virgo indicates a switch from brash business tycoon to server of the people. And I think he does care deeply about his homeland, as someone with Mercury and Venus in Cancer would. A Mercury in Cancer can feel *with* the people and speak a language they'll understand. He voiced the dissatisfactions of everyday folk to excellent effect during his campaign.

I saw a video of all the times throughout his career when he was asked whether he would run for political office, and while he had plenty to say about the failures of government, he clearly never thought that he was the man to solve them. But he wished that someone would step forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

His moment has now come. The Virgo archetype has now pressed its agenda upon him.

With Ascendant/Mars in Leo, and Taurus MC, he won't lose his punch or his ego. These fixed signs give him huge determination and sticking power. And even ego will serve him well because he will surely now have a new goal - to be the BEST and most POPULAR President ever. Frankly, it won't take a lot to achieve that...... :biggrin:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The title of this thread made me laugh because it reminds me so much of what was said when obama was elected .especially in Europe, obama was touted as being able to walk on water they even gave obama the Nobel peace prize in advance of his miraculous future actions. He was touted as a spiritual leader and look what we got the first nobel peace recepient who should be tried on war crimes
rahu

Sweet Pea

Let's hope that history doesn't repeat then....

Just saw him on TV being nice to Obama. The commenter said he was chameleon-like. That's his Gemini Sun: they can shape-shift to suit the occasion and the person/people they're with. A little flattery greases all deals and he'll have learnt that amply in the business world. He's well-suited to being a politician!

CapAquaPis

The divide of astrologers predicting a Trump victory (accurate) or a Hillary one (didn't happen, but then there's indications of her becoming president) shown us the difficulty of predicting the future. I can picture Trump an one term loser or resigned/impeached in the middle, because of his personality and character could get himself in scandal and trouble as president. 2020 - Hillary wins vs the likes of Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio or even GOP women Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann, the GOP loses the house and senate in 2018 because of Trump.

david starling

The title of this thread made me laugh because it reminds me so much of what was said when obama was elected .especially in Europe, obama was touted as being able to walk on water they even gave obama the Nobel peace prize in advance of his miraculous future actions. He was touted as a spiritual leader and look what we got the first nobel peace recepient who should be tried on war crimes
rahu

I think that might have been Henry Kissinger.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for posting the article which I found very interesting, including all the comments at the bottom.

I think Trump will turn out to be different to how people think he's going to be. Looking at his progressed chart, the recent movement of Sun out of Leo and into Virgo indicates a switch from brash business tycoon to server of the people. And I think he does care deeply about his homeland, as someone with Mercury and Venus in Cancer would. A Mercury in Cancer can feel *with* the people and speak a language they'll understand. He voiced the dissatisfactions of everyday folk to excellent effect during his campaign.

I saw a video of all the times throughout his career when he was asked whether he would run for political office, and while he had plenty to say about the failures of government, he clearly never thought that he was the man to solve them. But he wished that someone would step forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

His moment has now come. The Virgo archetype has now pressed its agenda upon him.

With Ascendant/Mars in Leo, and Taurus MC, he won't lose his punch or his ego. These fixed signs give him huge determination and sticking power. And even ego will serve him well because he will surely now have a new goal - to be the BEST and most POPULAR President ever. Frankly, it won't take a lot to achieve that.....
. :biggrin:

Trumps chart is viewable online at numerous sites
and is validation of
observing effects of FIXED STARS

for example:

Trumps MARS on Ascendant
is ALSO conjunct powerful fixed star REGULUS - THE KINGMAKER :smile:

REGULUS RISING WITH MARS = Honor
fame
strong character
as well as
public prominence
and
high military command

Trump is now COMMANDER IN CHIEF of The United States of America

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY http://constellationsofwords.com/cat...atalrobson.htm

regulus.JPG

david starling

Trumps chart is viewable online at numerous sites
and is validation of
observing effects of FIXED STARS

for example:

Trumps MARS on Ascendant
is ALSO conjunct powerful fixed star REGULUS - THE KINGMAKER :smile:

REGULUS RISING WITH MARS = Honor
fame
strong character
as well as
public prominence
and
high military command

Trump is now COMMANDER IN CHIEF of The United States of America

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY http://constellationsofwords.com/cat...atalrobson.htm

regulus.JPG

Obama is currently Commander-in-Chief. And, we need a Peace-President, not another War-President. [IMO]

rahu

Banned
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/11/09/trump-con-game/

Trump is the Anti-Obama, Just Like Obama Was the Anti-Bush (But It’s All a Con Game)
Remember that illusory “hope and change thing” from 2008?
Tens of millions fell for it. Obama looked SO different from Bush. So we assumed his policies would be different.
Bad assumption. And now, eight years later, many of us are making the same mistake

rahu

david starling

I dont know WTF you are drinking but this about obama ben kenya

Kissinger won the prize after spearheading the illegal carpet-bombing of neutral Cambodia during the Vietnam War, which effectively opened the way for the murderous Pol Pot regime. He is also strongly implicated in organizing death-squads in Latin America. So, many believe Kissinger was the first war-criminal to receive the Nobel "Peace" Prize. That would make Obama the 2nd.
(Btw, this thread isn't about Obama, it's about Trump.)

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

I guess you haven't been watching the election, its preamble or aftermath and those who participated.

Of course I've been watching it. Immature people were always going to respond violently, whoever won.

Trump isn't even President yet. I'm talking about what he might be able to accomplish over a 4-year term. People may change their minds about him. We can hope. Every thought we have wings its way towards its target. If people project hate at Trump, then he'll be impeded from 'raising his vibes' to do good in the US and the world. Send him blessings, or you too will be partly responsible for the resulting downfall of the US.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Of course I've been watching it.
Immature people were always going to respond violently,
whoever won
Quite.....
So polarised
that at one stage
the Electoral College looked to have split 50/50

certainly
whoever won
there were just as many opposed to their winning
as were happy their choice had won

Trump isn't even President yet.
Exactly,
and yet
boogeyman Trump supposedly is "going to bankrupt America"
Trump is apparently already responsible for Americas existing twenty two trillions of dollars of debt

not to mention that
Trump probably singlehandedly caused the Vietnam War
the Iraq War and Hiroshima
when ironically
America already has a worldwide image as a warmongering, racist, bigoted nation

I'm talking about what he might be able to accomplish over a 4-year term.

Especially with almost unprecedented HISTORIC Republican control

People may change their minds about him.
We can hope.

Exactly

80589f8e8471309a1abcc5f84b9d0d1f.jpg

Every thought we have wings its way towards its target.
If people project hate at Trump,
then he'll be impeded from 'raising his vibes' to do good in the US and the world.
Send him blessings,
or you too will be partly responsible for the resulting downfall of the US.
Good point well made :smile:

the-karma-cleanse.jpg