How to face read people

This is very interesting. I have a scar on the left side, in the middle, of my forehead and a mole right above my right eyebrow. One of my Astrological features mentioned something about potential water accidents.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Anything standout to you here, Poyi (other than that I look like a freakin' vampire)? I'm curious.

Photoon1-24-14at602PM4_zpsc222b0ff.jpg

If ever I looked Scoprionic, it would be here. I almost look translucent.

Anyway, whatever you see would be cool. Otherwise, no worries. :smile:

P.S. This lighting is terrible, and the photo is too sharp.

poyi

Premium Member
This is very interesting. I have a scar on the left side, in the middle, of my forehead and a mole right above my right eyebrow. One of my Astrological features mentioned something about potential water accidents.

Yes eyebrows can show your likelihood of experience accident. When it was external scar this tendency would still apply but not as severe as the nature sign. The mole will be depending on the location, colour, texture and shape as beneficial or malefic.

poyi

Premium Member
Anything standout to you here, Poyi (other than that I look like a freakin' vampire)? I'm curious.

Photoon1-24-14at602PM4_zpsc222b0ff.jpg

If ever I looked Scoprionic, it would be here. I almost look translucent.

Anyway, whatever you see would be cool. Otherwise, no worries. :smile:

P.S. This lighting is terrible, and the photo is too sharp.

Man...this is not a nice photo. Not going to say much cause it could be just a bad photo. You have got very nice high and board forehead that significant intellect and achievement from career and blessing from ancestor and authority above yourself like your boss, but as I said the overall success must be balanced by the nose, cheekbones and chin the total of five mounts. To ensure fortune you can get and hold.

Some can achieve greatly early in life but will not be able to hold on to them in certain parts of their life due to lack of good fortune or lack of supportive progressed or other astrological indicators in later periods then they will lose their accomplishment. In this photo due to your naturally lack of fat it gives you skinny face no enough fat/muscle in the cheeks. Basically saying you often work on your own and also not enough loyal supporters and generally speaking will find it difficult to lead a group of people to do work for you. Cheek are the followers, your friends and servants or employees. When you don't have much support meaning you must work through your own hands if you seek help through others they won't be offering you practical help. Obama is like that but he has prominent lines on both side of his cheek showing popularity and leadership but the actual help he got won't be much. He is an interesting case to be a very wood dominant person skinny and tall but fortunate to have those leadership lines.

Some people gain success because of external help and truly loved by others that will show from their cheek in good balance. When you haven't got much muscle or fat on the cheek meaning you will prefer or have to single handedly in your path.

See if these sound right to you.

poyi

Premium Member
The other thing I would add for Obama is. From face reading point of view as the cheek show prosperity and happiness the ability to be loved, blessed, luck, enjoying good life like fine foods and material comfort. He is ironically the president of the major financial downfall and worries. Your face, and Obama both are Wood Face, best for independent type of work. Overall, what I am trying to say is skinny face that shows a lot more bones but less fat and muscle astrologically speaking lack of Jupiter, Venus, or Mars type of expression, but rather a lot more Saturnrian therefore most toward restriction and seriousness, worries.

He is not a leader of the prime time of America through many English speaking face reading sites said how great he looks. Personally, I think he was selected to represent the period of downfall of US itself by the collective consciousness. Collectively speaking, people saw him, selected him as the leader and the person to fix the issues as he showed the quality of wisdom of Wood, self disciplines and restricting further debt. You can compare his face with the other presidents when US is highly prosperous also when US was at Active War.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Man...this is not a nice photo.

:lol:

overall success must be balanced by the nose, cheekbones and chin the total of five mounts. To ensure fortune you can get and hold.

So you look at bone structure?

Some can achieve greatly early in life but will not be able to hold on to them in certain parts of their life due to lack of good fortune or lack of supportive progressed or other astrological indicators in later periods then they will lose their accomplishment. In this photo due to your naturally lack of fat it gives you skinny face no enough fat/muscle in the cheeks.

That's the buccinator muscle, and that's also where most of the fat is stored in the face. The hollow cheeks look way more pronounced with full-spectrum lighting right in the face, which is what I use to read by because the eye muscles don't have to work so hard. But if this is in regard to the five structural points, it doesn't make sense to me because that area is not bone or structure. Do they really make long lasting judgments based on transitory states, like body fat? Cheeks fill out or fade out depending on body weight (and genetics).

Basically saying you often work on your own and also not enough loyal supporters and generally speaking will find it difficult to lead a group of people to do work for you. Cheek are the followers, your friends and servants or employees. When you don't have much support meaning you must work through your own hands if you seek help through others they won't be offering you practical help. Obama is like that but he has prominent lines on both side of his cheek showing popularity and leadership but the actual help he got won't be much. He is an interesting case to be a very wood dominant person skinny and tall but fortunate to have those leadership lines.

This is hard for me to comment on because I'm comparing myself to Obama, and I'm not a politician, so I don't have "followers." Followers usually are in the context of celebrity or spiritual leader. My friends are pretty supportive, although they have spread out over the last year or so. If I were in need, they'd be there. I'm not overseeing anyone at the moment, but I never had a problem except for the occasional hater, the guy who is upset that I got promoted and he did not. There was that issue at one time. I know height is a huge factor in leadership, and Obama has height. I'm 5' 10" (60 inches) [might have to translate that into meters and centimeters since you live in Australia] which is not that tall.

Anyway, my weight changes and so too does my size. When I am 10 lbs heavier, the cheeks fill out, so it just seems odd to me that a statement about one's life is based on a transient state. Maybe you have the answer to that but I'm just asking in general.

Some people gain success because of external help and truly loved by others that will show from their cheek in good balance. When you haven't got much muscle or fat on the cheek meaning you will prefer or have to single handedly in your path.

I am pretty well supported by family and friends. I always have been, but I don't ask for help. I like to do things without help. Always have but I always get help. For example, I had friends offer their home to me to live in for free. I didn't take them up on that but I get that kind of generosity.

See if these sound right to you.

I'm curious about the "this is not a nice picture" part. :smile: What do you mean? It's a terrible picture or something else?

Your face, and Obama both are Wood Face, best for independent type of work

It's interesting that you say that I best suited to this because this is how I am really. I'm very independent and like doing my own thing. I was friends with a girl once who went into some therapy program to help her be comfortable being by herself. She'd have to go out and eat by herself or go to the movies by herself. She hated doing anything by herself, and would become really depressed and agitated if she could be with someone. That's clearly someone who is NOT independent. I sometimes enjoy doing those activities by myself.

That Saturnian factor is interesting because it's fitting. Usually an emaciated look is achieved by trauma and stress, which is very Saturnian. Stress brought on by work or anorexia or whatever. I have been stressed lately, so maybe that's part of the reason.

Here's natural lighting photos. But these are mug shots from my computer webcam.

Photoon5-15-13at638PM2_zps6d2964ea.jpg

Photoon5-15-13at640PM_zpsb9715dcb.jpg

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
To answer your question very quickly. The fat, muscle on the cheeks they are changeable and indeed not always the same throughout life and as you said age they will decrease which reflects of decrease vitality and happiness as we age which is natural.

The texture of the skin, color and elasticity reflect the vitality, your very current psychological state of mind. They do change in a matter of as fast as few days/weeks of acute mental crisis it reflecting the very moment of your being. It is very effective to observe the condition of your current progression on your face, for example rather you are at the prime of your life, average, or very poor state.

In fact, if a person smile and laught a lot that actually promotes stronger and thicker muscle building up on your cheeks therefore a generally happier person will have better thickness in their cheeks that needs to be weighted along with the body sizes. So a very overweight person can have very small and thin cheek as the reflection of the overall happiness and trend of life. While a very thin person not always have a very small and thin cheeks. It is particularly auspicious for a thin person to have more fat/muscle on their cheeks that shows their unusual positivity often indicating that person at their very prime and happy stage of life.

A person who is going through long term, everyday worries, poor sleep and poor quality of eating habit these will actually shrink their cheeks in just a matter of as quick as few days. An acute ill patients will have fleshless cheeks very fast. It is particular unfortunate to have thin fleshless cheeks. Quite often particular for women, a women with thin cheeks is less attractive, and when they smile not as pleasant to the eyes as their overall expression of the facial muscle not displaying Vitality and overall health/condition of life will be below average. When they don't smile for white women in particular, with very prominent bone features that can even be more like a horse face...which is long and depressive looking lack of attractiveness, lack of joyfulness.

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, MS Serif][SIZE=-1] Cheeks : Red, blood-colored radiant cheeks are liked by everybody. If a damsel has round, fleshy, full and red cheeks, it indicates good health and beauty, and is a sign of prosperity. When the cheeks are depressed, fleshless, skinny and have hair on them, they indicate ill-health and she is considered unfortunate. Dimples on cheeks while laughing and talking are not a lucky sign. But if dimples are there only while smiling it is an indication of a woman being liked by her husband. Apple colored cheeks do not presage a good character. Black spots on cheecks indicate depravity and loose character. [/SIZE][/FONT]
http://www.aryabhatt.com/women/women2.htm

Two Indian/English sites of face reading for women most information are the same as the Chinese Face reading.

Shape of Cheeks in Indian Astrology
The cheeks are considered to be the one of the important factors of the shape of the face. If the cheeks are found to be plump then the person is happy. He passes all his life with immense pleasure and happiness. Fleshy cheeks indicate amorous dalliance. Such individuals are found to be flirt. Those who have cheeks bulging like a lion are kings and a kingly grandeur is seen in his way of living. Those women who have hair on their cheeks are very lively by nature. The complexities of world hardly matters to them. If there are no nerves visible on the cheeks then she is considered like a goddess. Women having dimples in their cheeks are materialistic and love many things.
http://www.indianetzone.com/26/shape_face_palmistry.htm

http://www.futurepointindia.com/articles/miscellaneous/lucky-and-unlucky-Features-of-a-Girl.aspx

http://www.aryabhatt.com/women/women2.htm

Cypocryphy

Thanks for the post. I think this is entertaining, but I am not sure that I would put too much weight on this stuff.

Although you can see thin people without hollow or sunken cheeks, you will never see an overweight person with cheeks like that. I know you mentioned that conditions change and whatnot, but the basic premise is that I would have many followers and friends, etc., if I were to go to Starbucks and drink lattes and eat scones all day for a month or two; I would go from having poor leadership ability, happiness, so on and so forth, to becoming a good leader with many friends. Sounds kind of ridiculous, huh? :lol:

I think this archaic practice came from the understanding that a poor person would be malnourished and lead a generally unhappy life, while a person who is plump with plump cheeks would obviously have plenty of resources, which would make him happy. An old Chinese proverb (which you'll appreciate) is that a person without money is like a fish without water. It is merely a sign of prosperity.

Personally, I workout 5 to 6 days a week, and I am in a cutting phase. When I start bulking, my face changes. Fat from the cheeks is the first to go when loosing body fat but it is the first to return when gaining.

The point being is that there are multiple reasons for cheeks without fat, and the correlation to happiness and other qualities mentioned are loosely related, if not at all.

The basic idea is that someone who is unhealthy is unhappy. It is hard to be a leader when one's personal health is at issue. But judging by cheeks alone would not be an indicator of that.

Like I said, you will never find a fat person with thin or sunken cheeks, and by this standard, all overweight people are happy. That's obviously not the case.

Anyway, that's just what I think. I do think that there is some truth to what you are saying but it is not a good way to make assessments or forecasts. It accounts for too little.

poyi

Premium Member
As I said you have to weight between the overall body size. For overweight people you don't need to have a fleshless cheek like thin people to be viewed as fleshless. Everything must be in proportion. This is called weighting, you do the same in astrology. You must weight the scale. You don't have to agree with what I said. You can only observe and try. But in general, it means depressive, difficult time, poverty, worries of money, and poor physical health. And for a thin person you also need to weight to consider a thin Wood dominant person do not need a very thin cheek to be considered as having thicker cheeks. Again this is your own taste and you can be critical. Overall, thin cheek person is not very good with social networking, and not very good in team work and often a loner who perhaps to work on his own. I am sorry to say. Overall, not a outlook of optimistic, attractive fertile face. And again you don't have to become fat/overweight to achieve a rounder cheek to be looking vibrant and in control of life. As I said all need to be compared with your overall body size. And excessive fat can be overindulgent and laziness, while too much muscle repressing over competitive/aggressive nature often found in military personnel' face. A good balance of fat and muscle is the key and must compare with the over all tone of the body. This can't be taught but more intuition, and experiences of observing people also their pattern of behaviour in reflection of their face, bones, skin, and body languages.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

As I said you have to weight between the overall body size. For overweight people you don't need to have a fleshless cheek like thin people to be viewed as fleshless. Everything must be in proportion. This is called weighting, you do the same in astrology. You must weight the scale. You don't have to agree with what I said. You can only observe and try. But in general, it means depressive, difficult time, poverty, worries of money, and poor physical health. And for a thin person you also need to weight to consider a thin Wood dominant person do not need a very thin cheek to be considered as having thicker cheeks. Again this is your own taste and you can be critical. Overall, a thin cheek person is not very good with social networking, and not very good in team work and often a loner who perhaps to work on his own.

Yeah. I don't know enough of this art to make a good judgment on it. I was just sharing my thoughts. I don't think I am bad at networking, but I could do better at it. I do like doing things in small groups or by myself. Well, I suppose it depends on what it is. I actually work really well in a team environment, wether it's work or sports, but I do like sports (except soccer) that are solo. Snowboarding, skating, tennis, fishing, etc. So you are right about that.

I think this art could benefit from a statistical study. Without out that, I can't make a strong statement one way or the other beside what I already mentioned.

Anyway, thanks again for your input.

poyi

Premium Member
As I said thin cheeks carries more saturnrian energy, which can be bitter, or can be self control, can be pessimistic or realistic, can be respectable with wisdom or can be judgmental. A lot of cartoon characters, or even stereotypes that common people have in mind as our common collective messages in our imagination of a difficult personality that is unpopular is tend toward thin cheeks features, while a very wise respectable person is also thin cheeks with great seriousness. These are the polarization of the Saturnrian expressions in both negative and positive ways.

This Face Reading system when you go deeper into the philosophy of the origin you will find that it is highly related to and was built on top of the foundation of Chinese medicines/five elements, and even the Western Medical astrology of body parts in this case the face. Each organ is ruled by planet/sign as well as the facial structure. The idea of learning face reading as I mentioned previously, that is to know a person without having their chart at hand. Your body and facial structure are together the Map of your horoscope. For example, a person with very milky, clear, soft skin, you would expect to see nice features of their Venus and Moon or even Saturn in their natal chart as these rule beauty and skin.

Why Chinese Face Reading is directly related to Traditional Chinese Medicines?
http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/chinese-face-reading-reveals-your-health#axzz2rSC8AKdk

http://leadingpersonality.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/chinese-face-reading/

http://www.mold-survivor.com/face.html

Our external features from hair, skin, bones, color etc are all the external reflection of the internal vitality. In traditional western astrology, Moon and Part of Fortune signified the Body, Flesh and mundane happiness, in the reflect of the Spirit our Part of Spirit as per the Vitality of the Sun.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
If you read the link I sent you about Chinese medicines and face reading. In western medical field, skin color is the define reflection of the internal organs just the way they were described in that article. So with sunken cheek, you may want to consider the condition of the lungs? Not sure in your case. As again, for a very thin Wood dominate person, the cheeks often very thin that is not unusual to be sunken as that is just part of the whole package as being Wood dominate. But for a Wood dominate person, with a little bit of fat and muscle that is the representation of your very prime time.

poyi

Premium Member
I read the pdf, but it was a bit of information overload, I will have to print it out to study. What I do find interesting is this belief, that if you get a new mole on your face it means you are being deceived. that's really fascinating. I have moles on my face.. I just got a new one on my cheek. I have a prominent one on my chin too. and one above my brow, not on my brow, thankfully, because I like being in water and according to the pdf moles on the eyebrow meaning drowning.

very interesting stuff!:smile:

I remember not necessary drowning to death kind. It could just mean more likely to have water related accident. There are more things to consider on just the mole alone. So don't be too worried. And it should be quite obvious in the natal if anything very serious.