Career Reading

grkemmer

Hello,

There is a lot going on in my friend's chart, especially in tenth and eleventh houses, transits and progressions-wise. Actually, she is in a process of applying for writing jobs in a related field. What do you think she should be careful about? Especially with saturn-pluto-NN, and any other thing that you notice. Thank you.

puy.gif

MArinka, chances her friend wouldn't have acess to the internet may be even she wouldn't know how to get into astro site.

it happen to me so many times, some of my relatives ask me to post a chart here on their behalf. reasons - they are old they dono how to use a computer.

once my cousin who's so young and she spend most of her time browsing but shes least bothered to get an account.

so there would be many reasons.

I always love helping ppl end up posting other's charts and some ppl ask me "why are u posting others chart?"

Last edited:

Marinka

MArinka, chances her friend wouldn't have acess to the internet may be even she wouldn't know how to get into astro site.

it happen to me so many times, some of my relatives ask me to post a chart here on their behalf. reasons - they are old they dono how to use a computer.

once my cousin who's so young and she spend most of her time browsing but shes least bothered to get an account.

so there would be many reasons.

I always love helping ppl end up posting other's charts and some ppl ask me "why are u posting others chart?"

Yes, there could be many reasons as you noted, that's why I asked the OP for the explanation. I take the privacy of a person's chart very seriously and even though this is a open forum, I don't relax my own standards.

grkemmer

She is not as interested in astrology to be a member of a forum, to get day to day hands on information and I do have her permission. Also, I have her name disclosed and all of the charts in this section could be anybody's; I don't understand the precaution. Also, I do know how to read a chart but this seems to be a bit intense on the 10th and eleventh house considering the saturn transit, pluto NN conjunctions a and mercury-venus-MC thing; that's why I wanted to have a professional's take; considering tha she's looking for a job at the very moment.