Lunar Eclipse charts.

Frisiangal

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have any experience with interpretation of charts drawn up for location at the moment of a Lunar (or Solar) Eclipse? The March lunar eclipse strides my husband's Asc.-Desc.. A member from another group mentioned the eclipse significance without going into further details other than saying it could be of influence to my husband's recent accident. After the fact, thus! Yet when I looked back to the September lunar eclipse, which also fell on his Asc.-Desc. axis, the planetary positions and house cusps for our location were strikingly accurate and made aspects with his natal chart that made my hairs stand on end.
Does anyone know if such a chart is treated in the same manner as a Solar Return chart to the natal chart would be?

F.

tikana

Eclipses work like a 6 month event trigger.

Basically if your eclipse sits on your asce/desc, you must look into outer planets and see if they are aspecting your chart. If yes, then expect an event.

Let's say you have uranus conj your asce for 2 years,it will not effect you for 2 years straight. However, one eclipse aspects your asce/desc, that is when your uranus will be triggering an event.

The eclipse oly works when you put it against your natal chart and progressed chart not as an event chart.

Helps?

Frisiangal

tikana said:
Eclipses work like a 6 month event trigger.

Basically if your eclipse sits on your asce/desc, you must look into outer planets and see if they are aspecting your chart. If yes, then expect an event.

Is it ONLY the outer planets, or could an inner planet at the eclipse moment aspecting a natal planet also create an event of significance?

Let's say you have uranus conj your asce for 2 years,it will not effect you for 2 years straight. However, one eclipse aspects your asce/desc, that is when your uranus will be triggering an event.

The eclipse oly works when you put it against your natal chart and progressed chart not as an event chart.

Helps?

I appreciate any help at interpreting eclipses; thank you. There doesnt seem to be a lot written on the web about the effect on a personal rather than mundane level.

You might find the following of interest if you study eclipses.

Last month my husband fell from a ladder in the back garden and broke his right leg and left ankle. He's been in hospital since, also needing an operation on the ankle which turned out to be shattered.
Out of interest I drew up a chart for last September lunar eclipse set for our location. This is what came up when placed against my husband's natal chart, with almost exact -1 degr. orbs.

Lunar Eclipse Asc. (persona) in Aries (accident) in my husband's 8th house (operations?).
LE 6th house cusp (illness/injury) conjunct his 12th house (hospital). The planets in the eclipse location 6th house were all in his 12th and 1st house (physical body).
LE I.C. in Cancer conjunct his Moon in 10th house. (home; fall from roof?).
LE Sun conjunct his Virgo Asc. Sun rules location 5th house (self?) and his 12th house.
LE Moon conjunct his Pisces Desc. Moon was conjunct Uranus (sudden and unexpected), with Uranus (ruler ankle) situated in his 6th house. I understand that moon rules swellings and his ankle bone was the size of an apple within minutes of the accident. (On the date and time of the accident itself, the transiting Moon-Jupiter conjunction in his 4th house opposed his natal Mars-Uranus !)

What I also found particularly interesting:
LE vertex in Libra in the location 6th house conjunct his 1st house Neptune.
The necessity of gas anaesthetic (air) instead of fluid anaesthesia injection?)

I do understand that the lunar eclipse Sun opp. Moon-Uranus to my husband's chart 'says it all' in itself, yet I find the other direct hits for location (that made my hairs stand on end) more than co-incidental.
Maybe location set eclipses are as worthy of research in personal charts as they are in charts of countries?

F.

kimbermoon

I too am interested in collecting personal Eclipse data, so thanks for the lowdown on your husbands eclipse experience.
I post a regular Eclipse Update on my own website
http://www.geocities.com/k54ca/eclipseUpdates.html
and offer some information about eclipses on the mundane level.

Typically i relate the eclipses on a personal level to the birth chart
rather than factoring in locational indicators---you have an interesting idea there. It is my understanding that the timing of eclipse events has more to do with later transits to the Eclipse points and such triggers can occur anytime between one eclipse and another. As shown in my Eclipse Archives, there does seem to be a strong correlate to events as a result of later transits acting as a triggering factor.

thanks for you input

tikana

Frisiangal said:
Is it ONLY the outer planets, or could an inner planet at the eclipse moment aspecting a natal planet also create an event of significance?

I appreciate any help at interpreting eclipses; thank you. There doesnt seem to be a lot written on the web about the effect on a personal rather than mundane level.

You might find the following of interest if you study eclipses.

Last month my husband fell from a ladder in the back garden and broke his right leg and left ankle. He's been in hospital since, also needing an operation on the ankle which turned out to be shattered.
Out of interest I drew up a chart for last September lunar eclipse set for our location. This is what came up when placed against my husband's natal chart, with almost exact -1 degr. orbs.

Lunar Eclipse Asc. (persona) in Aries (accident) in my husband's 8th house (operations?).
LE 6th house cusp (illness/injury) conjunct his 12th house (hospital). The planets in the eclipse location 6th house were all in his 12th and 1st house (physical body).
LE I.C. in Cancer conjunct his Moon in 10th house. (home; fall from roof?).
LE Sun conjunct his Virgo Asc. Sun rules location 5th house (self?) and his 12th house.
LE Moon conjunct his Pisces Desc. Moon was conjunct Uranus (sudden and unexpected), with Uranus (ruler ankle) situated in his 6th house. I understand that moon rules swellings and his ankle bone was the size of an apple within minutes of the accident. (On the date and time of the accident itself, the transiting Moon-Jupiter conjunction in his 4th house opposed his natal Mars-Uranus !)

What I also found particularly interesting:
LE vertex in Libra in the location 6th house conjunct his 1st house Neptune.
The necessity of gas anaesthetic (air) instead of fluid anaesthesia injection?)

I do understand that the lunar eclipse Sun opp. Moon-Uranus to my husband's chart 'says it all' in itself, yet I find the other direct hits for location (that made my hairs stand on end) more than co-incidental.
Maybe location set eclipses are as worthy of research in personal charts as they are in charts of countries?

F.

Okay

YES! only OUTER planets will verify effect and prophecies of eclipses/.

Vertex? if you ask me, VERTEX is a bunch of hogwash.
http://www.astroharmonics.net/vertex/

inner planets only show the date when outer and eclipses come together to trigger an event

Tik

Frisiangal

http://www.astroharmonics.net/vertex/[/URL]

Tik

Oh dear! And Neptune has been transiting my 6th house vertex on 16+ degr. Aquarius (ankle and lower leg (shin) rulership) opposing my 12th house Jupiter on 18 degr. Leo.
Neptune rules my 7th house, Jupiter rules my 4th house. My husband is a Sag. Sun, in hospital with a broken ankle and broken shin, aftr a fall at home. How fated an experience can that be ???:D

F.

Atria

Hello, we have experiences of eclipses at solar and lunar returns, and Volguine in his book of solar returns write about Hecate , they indicate troubles, but that depends on your natal chart, your solar return and your lunar return, if they made conjunction with a cuspid, or the house where they are present, depends their orb between both luminaires, and the aspects they recevies or send. Harrison Ford has an Hecate with an auspicious especial orb , 15 minutes or less it has a name, but in his case indicates fame, and good things. I had an eclipse or Hecate at my 1999 solar return with Pluto in between(both luminaires) at XI house, but i had another bad indications too for that year y have mars -uranos conjunction at I house, neptune partil ascendant squaring venus, and i had an accident of electrocutation but the casual presence of my daughter save my life , but i had an injury at a vertebra of my column. But at events is better not to choose those days to begin something important, the daughter of a friend get married the day of an Hecate, and she couldnt arrive at her first anniversaire.
Every year we had an hecate at a lunar return, i have the moon at cancer so my hecate is at july. Is very interesting to look it at than month, to see what indicates. Hoping your husband is ok. now, possibly there were more indications of his accident. The best for both Atria