Banned
what do you think her rising sign is?
http://www.astrotheme.com/celestar/portrait.php?clef=9Dh5v25bP2YB&info=1
1.jpg
11.jpg
2.jpg
13.jpg

Idrew

I have watched her grow up over the years to become one of the most sexy actors ever. I would have to say scorpio.

Will Ing'Ness

I have watched her grow up over the years to become one of the most sexy actors ever. I would have to say Scorpio.

Sorry friend, but I really must disagree. With this as her reported configuration:
Sun = Sco
Moon = Lib
Merc = Lib/Sco
Ven = Lib
Mars = Aries
Her most likely ASC is Leo

You see, if she were a double Scorpio (Sun + ASC = Sco), the base of her nose would be broad, her eyes would be deep set and small, and her jaw line would be more prominent and/or squared. That would be pretty much the opposite of Emma Stone's apparent exterior nature. Also, the seething, fixated emotionally obsessive Scorpio nature within would be magnified with a Scorpio ASC, rather than refracted as it seems to be in her case. If she was a double Scorpio, she would be most likely somewhat visually unappealing, and seem despondent, prickly, inaccessible and possibly neurotic-psychotic.

Conversely, Emma Stone's wide set eyes are huge and practically welcoming. Her other facial features are quite striking and adorable. Combined with her external capacity to convey an engaging, open and expressive warmth, while fully engaging whatever role she is currently playing, her ASC is most likely Leo. Also, in support of the Leo ASC is the fact that though she is not tall, her body type seems quite sturdy (and durable, contributing greatly to the possibility that she is an amazing lover).

So, her most likely ASC would be Leo, with Gemini, or Sagittarius (both also known for expressiveness and larger eyes) being the two other likely possibilities. For example, I have read that Anne Hathaway has a Scorpio Sun, Sagittarius ASC, which supports her similarly large eyes, and capacity for warmth, but she is taller, more slender and with a more narrow face. Actually, she has multiple personal planets in Scorpio, enhancing her strange intensity and the apparent continuum of self-control/abandon (but this isn't about her).

Additionally, Emma Stone's Libra energies, through her Moon, Venus and possibly Mercury, act to soften the possible harshness of Scorpio and impart the capacity to be thoughtful, clinical, even brainy which supports her success at playing somewhat nerdy characters. Actually, to me, Emma Stone seems like one of the more delightfully balanced Scorpios out there, offering a lovely, accessible nature to offset her fascinating Scorpio intensity. As a side note, her Mars in Aries can easily be seen when she is exploring the more heroic and forceful aspects of her roles.

My personal experience, suffering the random psychological abuse of a double (actually quintuple) Scorpio gal for many years, lends me some credibility for my statements about double Scorpios. Ladies like Emma Stone, however, could very well represent the best possible type of Scorpio gal. At least, she certainly would be fun to explore. She would assuredly develop a deep, emotional attachment to her lover, but wouldn't attempt to destroy them if it didn't work out.

Happy fascinations.
:D
Be Well.

Skywomb

If she wasn't a Scorpio I'd say Cancer, but then closest thing...Leo.

Will Ing'Ness said:
My personal experience, suffering the random psychological abuse of a double (actually quintuple) Scorpio gal for many years, lends me some credibility for my statements about double Scorpios.
Credentials*