first meeting chart

neptunian

first meeting

When I look at the chart, sun is in aquarius and our relationship seems like an uranian relationship ..just we know its cancer moon side… sun venus conjunction trine saturn. It indicates a long lasting relationship ?

There are some things I wanted to know most. When we met, ascendant is in conjunction with the north node. Do you have any idea that what it implies?.. Also sun conjuncts venus in an intercepted sign in the first house.. I couldn't understand its meaning.. hope you share your opinions. Thanks.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

starlink

Re: first meeting

Neptunian, personally I dont do "event charts", but some others in this forum do. However, without a chart to look at , they wont be able to say anything about it. Just mentioning that the Ascendant is conjunct the NNode is not enough. Please try putting up a chart for all to see. Thanks,

Starlink

dr. farr

Neptunian:
To my (unorthodox) view the event chart is quite promising; the Dragon's Head at the ascendant is (to my understanding) a quite benefic indication (I follow Gerard of Cremona in considering the Head = the combined benefic qualities of Jupiter+Venus); I believe you have accurately interpreted the trend shown by this chart.

HeyPlayGirl

hi,
okay from what i've read, a first meeting chart is not read like a birth chart but like a horary. so you're saturn in the cadent 8th and he/she is moon. moon is in its own sign in the 12th, and not aspecting 'you' (the orb is waaaay too wide and separating). not promising. also venus is combust and in the sign of aquarius which wouldnt be my first choice for a loving relationship. not to mention venus isnt aspecting either of you. moon in hard aspect to pluto and mercury in the 12th sounds difficult too. i also dont like neptune and chiron in the 1st...moon in the sign of cancer is nice but its not enough.

i would look for a date where the first house ruler and 7th house ruler make an applying aspect& moon in applying aspect to venus would be lovely. try your hardest to avoid cadent houses. maybe some jupiter in there for good measure too. you dont want uranus or pluto in hard aspect to the moon. i wouldnt want uranus in hard aspect to my "sig" either or the 7th cusp...try to get your 'sigs' and moon in taurus,cancer, libra, or fixed signs. i would avoid scorpio though. the sun and moon in a positive aspect would be nice for cooperation between male and female energies as well. you wont be able to get ALL of these in one chart but try to get most i guess!

but if you have already met then don't worry because your relationship gets a new chart once you have both made it official and also when you have sex and then when you marry.
okay i hope i helped and good luck!! :biggrin:

Last edited: