Career transits ?

The Drunken Master

Hello, everyone ! I want to ask you about future transits, about my work. I have been in a difficult situation for a year now and I have been in a place while I want to develop. I recently had a great chance of this happening, and my salary would be but I am not a person who is tightening, clamping, or shifting information to Shefa, unlike other people. I love to prove myself with my work and I have always succeeded, and those things I have listed above do not are from my "arsenal" ... even they disgust me. I have always been open, direct ... that creates me a lot of headaches. I ... I want to ask: Is there a light in the tunnel, or during Saturn in Capricorn, I will still trample in one place ...
Jupiter is in sex with MC, Saturn is in trine with the Ascendant, Pluto is a cohort with MC, Mars is in conjunction with Saturn, and so on. Uranus conjunct Ascendant ? Thank you in advance...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello, everyone ! I want to ask you about future transits, about my work. I have been in a difficult situation for a year now and I have been in a place while I want to develop. I recently had a great chance of this happening, and my salary would be but I am not a person who is tightening, clamping, or shifting information to Shefa, unlike other people. I love to prove myself with my work and I have always succeeded, and those things I have listed above do not are from my "arsenal" ... even they disgust me. I have always been open, direct ... that creates me a lot of headaches. I ... I want to ask: Is there a light in the tunnel, or during Saturn in Capricorn, I will still trample in one place ...
Jupiter is in sex with MC, Saturn is in trine with the Ascendant, Pluto is a cohort with MC, Mars is in conjunction with Saturn, and so on. Uranus conjunct Ascendant ? Thank you in advance...

Traditional Astrology board is For discussions on Traditional Astrology only. Specifically it excludes modern planets (Neptune, Uranus and Pluto,)
Members who wish to explore a combination of traditional and modern ideas :smile:
should feel free to start a new thread in an appropriate forum for further discussion

JUPITERASC

kaktuzz has just added a very useful feature - the rising times for both tropical and sidereal charts, which is required for a few Hellenistic techniques such as timing the changeover of triplicity rulers (usually the ascensional time of the ruler), or combinations of planetary years and ascensional times such as in Book VII of Vettius Valens.

Here is an example of the table for the tropical rising times - https://i.imgur.com/gd2eRBU.jpg

You also have the conversion key on the right which can be used for primary directions of the ascendant, or other planets. Those were most often used for length of life procedures, but there are texts attributed to Hermes and by Valens himself that say you can use progress all stars for more general matters.

''or as I, Hermes, have prescribed. It is necessary to make the progression from all
the stars to all the other stars according to the rising times of the signs in each klima. For example: for a
wife, daughters, or female individuals, calculate from Venus; when forecasting concerning actions or related
matters, calculate from Mercury; when forecasting about dangers, death, sickness, or bleeding, calculate
from the malefics in aspect with the Ascendant, the sun, or the moon. Similarly for the other matters. It is
also necessary to note the terms in which the progressions are located, which stars are casting rays, and
which stars are transiting the sign of the progression. Likewise note how the transmitter and the receiver
relate to the nativity, how they rose, and how they were at the nativity.'' - https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf
a useful link for anyone who needs to post traditional style natal chart :smile:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

Osamenor

Staff member
Thread moved because it is not traditional. The Traditional Astrology board is for traditional astrology only. If anything beyond Saturn is being used, it's not traditional astrology.

Now that this thread is in Read My Chart, it's appropriately posted.