read my chart

leoftm1995

Can anyone please read my chart and find out what career I am meant to be? I am currently a finance major but I think I will do good in acting. I mean i am very indecisive about majors and I have been unlucky in relationships too. Can anyone read my natal chart to find what I am meant to be?
I would also be extremely grateful if anyone could give me details about the general aspects and how they will influence my life.

p.s I am a girl and this is a tropical chart.

http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkAGN4ZGx5AGR1ZQNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN3ZGH3At.png

These are the details of my chart
Positions of Planets
Sun 22°07' Leo
Moon 21°23' Aries
Mercury 9°25' Virgo
Venus 20°35' Leo
Mars 15°15' Libra
Jupiter 5°47' Sagittarius
Saturn 23°29' Я Pisces
Uranus 27°33' Я Capricorn
Neptune 23°25' Я Capricorn
Pluto 27°50' Scorpio
Chiron 26°33' Virgo
Ceres 21°18' Virgo
Pallas 25°44' Leo
Juno 18°50' Sagittarius
Vesta 27°19' Leo
Node 28°46' Я Libra
Lilith 29°15' Я Gemini
Fortune 19°10' Leo
AS 19°54' Sagittarius
MC 0°26' Libra
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 8
Moon House 4
Mercury House 9
Venus House 8
Mars House 10
Jupiter House 12
Saturn House 3
Uranus House 2
Neptune House 2
Pluto House 12
Chiron House 9
Ceres House 9
Pallas House 9
Juno House 1
Vesta House 9
Node House 10
Lilith House 7
Fortune House 8
* In keeping with the common practice, we consider that a planet posited within 1 degree of the next house belongs to that house. We allow an orb of 2 degrees for the ASC and the MC.

Positions of Houses
House 1 19°54' Sagittarius
House 2 21°34' Capricorn
House 3 26°08' Aquarius
House 4 0°26' Aries
House 5 0°40' Taurus
House 6 26°27' Taurus
House 7 19°54' Gemini
House 8 21°34' Cancer
House 9 26°08' Leo
House 10 0°26' Libra
House 11 0°40' Scorpio
House 12 26°27' Scorpio
List of aspects
Orb
Sun Conjunction Venus Orb 1°32'
Uranus Conjunction Neptune Orb 4°07'
Jupiter Conjunction Pluto Orb 7°56'
Moon Opposite Mars Orb 6°07'
Saturn Opposite MC Orb 6°56'
Moon Square Neptune Orb 2°01'
Saturn Square AS Orb 3°34'
Mercury Square Jupiter Orb 3°38'
Sun Square Pluto Orb 5°42'
Moon Square Uranus Orb 6°09'
Venus Square Pluto Orb 7°14'
Venus Trine AS Orb 0°40'
Sun Trine Moon Orb 0°44'
Moon Trine Venus Orb 0°48'
Moon Trine AS Orb 1°28'
Sun Trine AS Orb 2°12'
Uranus Trine MC Orb 2°52'
Saturn Trine Pluto Orb 4°20'
Neptune Trine MC Orb 7°00'
Saturn Sextile Neptune Orb 0°04'
Uranus Sextile Pluto Orb 0°16'
Pluto Sextile MC Orb 2°35'
Saturn Sextile Uranus Orb 4°03'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 4°24'
Mars Sextile AS Orb 4°39'
Venus Sextile Mars Orb 5°19'
Jupiter Sextile MC Orb 5°20'
Sun Inconjunction Neptune Orb 1°17'
Sun Inconjunction Saturn Orb 1°22'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°36'
Mercury SesquiQuadrate Neptune Orb 0°59'
Moon BiQuintile Pluto Orb 0°26

Timmytwothumbs

Can anyone please read my chart and find out what career I am meant to be? I am currently a finance major but I think I will do good in acting. I mean i am very indecisive about majors and I have been unlucky in relationships too. Can anyone read my natal chart to find what I am meant to be?
I would also be extremely grateful if anyone could give me details about the general aspects and how they will influence my life.

p.s I am a girl and this is a tropical chart.

http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkAGN4ZGx5AGR1ZQNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN3ZGH3At.png

These are the details of my chart
Positions of Planets
Sun 22°07' Leo
Moon 21°23' Aries
Mercury 9°25' Virgo
Venus 20°35' Leo
Mars 15°15' Libra
Jupiter 5°47' Sagittarius
Saturn 23°29' Я Pisces
Uranus 27°33' Я Capricorn
Neptune 23°25' Я Capricorn
Pluto 27°50' Scorpio
Chiron 26°33' Virgo
Ceres 21°18' Virgo
Pallas 25°44' Leo
Juno 18°50' Sagittarius
Vesta 27°19' Leo
Node 28°46' Я Libra
Lilith 29°15' Я Gemini
Fortune 19°10' Leo
AS 19°54' Sagittarius
MC 0°26' Libra
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 8
Moon House 4
Mercury House 9
Venus House 8
Mars House 10
Jupiter House 12
Saturn House 3
Uranus House 2
Neptune House 2
Pluto House 12
Chiron House 9
Ceres House 9
Pallas House 9
Juno House 1
Vesta House 9
Node House 10
Lilith House 7
Fortune House 8
* In keeping with the common practice, we consider that a planet posited within 1 degree of the next house belongs to that house. We allow an orb of 2 degrees for the ASC and the MC.

Positions of Houses
House 1 19°54' Sagittarius
House 2 21°34' Capricorn
House 3 26°08' Aquarius
House 4 0°26' Aries
House 5 0°40' Taurus
House 6 26°27' Taurus
House 7 19°54' Gemini
House 8 21°34' Cancer
House 9 26°08' Leo
House 10 0°26' Libra
House 11 0°40' Scorpio
House 12 26°27' Scorpio
List of aspects
Orb
Sun Conjunction Venus Orb 1°32'
Uranus Conjunction Neptune Orb 4°07'
Jupiter Conjunction Pluto Orb 7°56'
Moon Opposite Mars Orb 6°07'
Saturn Opposite MC Orb 6°56'
Moon Square Neptune Orb 2°01'
Saturn Square AS Orb 3°34'
Mercury Square Jupiter Orb 3°38'
Sun Square Pluto Orb 5°42'
Moon Square Uranus Orb 6°09'
Venus Square Pluto Orb 7°14'
Venus Trine AS Orb 0°40'
Sun Trine Moon Orb 0°44'
Moon Trine Venus Orb 0°48'
Moon Trine AS Orb 1°28'
Sun Trine AS Orb 2°12'
Uranus Trine MC Orb 2°52'
Saturn Trine Pluto Orb 4°20'
Neptune Trine MC Orb 7°00'
Saturn Sextile Neptune Orb 0°04'
Uranus Sextile Pluto Orb 0°16'
Pluto Sextile MC Orb 2°35'
Saturn Sextile Uranus Orb 4°03'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 4°24'
Mars Sextile AS Orb 4°39'
Venus Sextile Mars Orb 5°19'
Jupiter Sextile MC Orb 5°20'
Sun Inconjunction Neptune Orb 1°17'
Sun Inconjunction Saturn Orb 1°22'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°36'
Mercury SesquiQuadrate Neptune Orb 0°59'
Moon BiQuintile Pluto Orb 0°26

The big thing I see with your career is moon opposite North node ,along the 10th and 4th house axis. It's good that you are thinking in matters of career but you connect with the opposite side of that through the moon. So your senses your intuition your gut feeling. Your comfort zone. That all needs to strike balance with "destiny" and things related to the "what am I going to do?" Question we ask ourselves. So you could really benefit from combating feelings of indecisiveness and always choose based off of balance. Also, there's an emphasis on the belongings of others in your chart all those planets in the 8th house. And if your into finance now, You might be walking the right path already the 8th house deals with other people's stuff and it's Sextile Mars in the 10th house. So it seems like you are the type of person who handles or works with other people's things. In your case their money. Mercury square Jupiter in the 9th and 12th makes you indecisive about your studies and morals and beliefs. And how you relate those things to intuition, feeling, emotion. So if you have a gut feeling about something just make sure it isn't too good to be true. Jupiter here might make you a bit of a dreamer. But you dream big. Jupiter is connected to Pluto so you may obsess over these dreams. But, you can call on that side of you for inspiration. The Pluto square planets in leo is a powerful side of you. The healthy outlets of this energy are the planets in Capricorn and Pisces. And you are in luck because in a few years there will be long term planetary transits over those healthy outlets. I personally think you should just keep doing what your doing.

ANUP

Dear Friend

I am unable to find your birth details in tropical link.

If you are comfortable,write down your date,time and place of birth
along with few past event to verify your birth time.

-Anup
kascorner.com

leoftm1995

Dear Friend

I am unable to find your birth details in tropical link.

If you are comfortable,write down your date,time and place of birth
along with few past event to verify your birth time.

-Anup
kascorner.com

My date of birth is 15th August 1995 and my time of birth is 3:00 PM. The location of my birth is Karachi Pakistan. I don't remember the exact coordinates but approximately it's 24°59 E and 69°1N.
Thank you so much for reading my chart 😊😊😊

leoftm1995

The big thing I see with your career is moon opposite North node ,along the 10th and 4th house axis. It's good that you are thinking in matters of career but you connect with the opposite side of that through the moon. So your senses your intuition your gut feeling. Your comfort zone. That all needs to strike balance with "destiny" and things related to the "what am I going to do?" Question we ask ourselves. So you could really benefit from combating feelings of indecisiveness and always choose based off of balance. Also, there's an emphasis on the belongings of others in your chart all those planets in the 8th house. And if your into finance now, You might be walking the right path already the 8th house deals with other people's stuff and it's Sextile Mars in the 10th house. So it seems like you are the type of person who handles or works with other people's things. In your case their money. Mercury square Jupiter in the 9th and 12th makes you indecisive about your studies and morals and beliefs. And how you relate those things to intuition, feeling, emotion. So if you have a gut feeling about something just make sure it isn't too good to be true. Jupiter here might make you a bit of a dreamer. But you dream big. Jupiter is connected to Pluto so you may obsess over these dreams. But, you can call on that side of you for inspiration. The Pluto square planets in leo is a powerful side of you. The healthy outlets of this energy are the planets in Capricorn and Pisces. And you are in luck because in a few years there will be long term planetary transits over those healthy outlets. I personally think you should just keep doing what your doing.

Thank you so much for your extended reply. I am fairly new to astrology so I really don't know how to read the chart. I was pretty much indecisive about career since I dream high but finance is a fairly limited field so I wanted to try different waters.
Could you also predict about my future husband or married life? I have been particularly unlucky in that thing. Are there any aspects in my natal chart indicating this?

Timmytwothumbs

Thank you so much for your extended reply. I am fairly new to astrology so I really don't know how to read the chart. I was pretty much indecisive about career since I dream high but finance is a fairly limited field so I wanted to try different waters.
Could you also predict about my future husband or married life? I have been particularly unlucky in that thing. Are there any aspects in my natal chart indicating this?

No, I feel like relationships for you should be fine. But you may take them very seriously. There is what astrologers call a YOD or Finger of God pointing at Venus and Sun Conj. So your ideas of relationships are directly connected to your ego and ideas of self expression. And it's fueled in a big way by some generational planets. Its also sextiled by mars which is like your sexual appetite and how you have fun. In addition to this Venus is Conjunct your part of Fortune. Which is the opposite of being unlucky. Based on your chart, relationships might be major focus for you so maybe don't be too hard on yourself. Also practice a little bit of realism. I know when you first get into astrology you can read some things that make you feel like you are really special or destined for greatness. But, there's like 7-8 billion people on the this planet, not all of them can be actors and if you read more posts on this forum. Then you'll see like 75% of the people on here are chasing the same dream as you. There's no shame in living a life meant for you. I think if you're more realistic about your life expectations then you'll find this astrology stuff makes a lot of sense.