Pluto sextile Pluto...?

The Drunken Master

Hello everyone,I want to ask about this transit - Pluto sextile Pluto starting which begins in late February.Whats characterized ?
I want to ask and about my work ? I began in late November and the pay is good.The problem is I feel constantly under pressure from employers...Will there be any improvement in the future? 10x a lot... :))))

astro_245gw_01_daniel_dimov_2016214.38897.36065.jpg

Sir Zodiac

Here is a little help, Pluto sextile Pluto is a collective slow movement that is felt by all of us that has Pluto sixtile Pluto and has to do with transformation, death, rebirth(The Phoenix rising from the ashes) and growth and afterwards a brand new structure/identity, but in different spots of our horoscope depending on what houses the Pluto sixtile Pluto goes. In your chart it can indicate power or struggles and pressure from other people or your partner and secret enemies (your 8 house) at the same time you has Pluto on your Sun i your birth chart so Pluto is no stranger to you. My personal experience with Pluto about pressure is, that i could feel the pressure from Pluto physical on my chest a little nervous breakdown, when i had Pluto on my Sun and at the same time i was in the army. Career, you have Mars and Venus conjunct in your 4th house have you thought about working in your own at home with arts, sales etc. where you are your own boss, because you have 4 planets in 4th house so it´s strong.

Here is a link about Pluto sextile Pluto.

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-sextile-pluto.cfm

Last edited: