Job Termination

star7

Will I be fired from my job this year?
The medical office I have been employed with for almost 2 years, moved into a new building this week. This move is the physical merge of 2 other medical practices. One week prior to this move,I was given a written disciplinary warning regarding poor job performance. I was shocked ,since less then 6 months ago I had been given a highly complimentary evaluation and recieved a raise. However, I have not been satisified with this job for the last year and have planned on seeking new employment, but I would prefer to resign ,not be fired. Thank you for your time.
Star

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_59_termination_hp.24639.12491.gif
    astro_w2gw_59_termination_hp.24639.12491.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 68

star7

No fear ! :) I have been in the medical career for 30 years and I am very familiar with the politics involved ! A yes answer would only confirm my awareness it is time for a career change. All comments are welcome. Thank you.

Harold

The chart is set for one year hence, 2015. Was this deliberate?

Actually, it sounds like your employers are trying it on, fabricating a dismissal rather than pay out a redundancy. If I were you, I would hang in there and be made redundant, rather than resign...

star7

Thank you Harold for your reply and bringing the year typo error to my attention. Posted correct year this time, I hope ;) I agree..however thier actions are very disappointing :(

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_59_termination_hp.31266.14665.gif
    astro_w2gw_59_termination_hp.31266.14665.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 56

rafaella

Well, South Node is on the ASC which generally is negative. I have never had a horary where SN on ASC has given a positive result. But...the way you asked the question was in a negative fashion. Let me explain, you asked 'will I be fired?" the SN is saying no....you see?

But with SN there querent loses in someway, so I don't think staying there and not being fired is a good thing exactly. Moon is in detriment, very unhappy. Moon rules your emotions. Mars, your significator is also in detriment....You must be dragging yourself to work everyday?

Saturn, the job is retrograde and in fall of Moon. So they are harming you. But Saturn is ruled by Mars, your significator. So I think this shows that they need you. There is mutual reception between Mars and Saturn.

I also notice antiscion of Moon just opposed Sun, opposition between Moon/Sun mean extreme affliction. Whats happening? You say the environment is toxic? Yeah Saturn rx is not exactly fun...

I hope you leave soon! Moon/Mars square shows perhaps some fight or argument upcoming (Moon conjunct Pluto at the same time) and then Moon sextiles Saturn, that might be when you leave.

Good luck! Please update :)

Harold

Mars rules the ascendant and Mars is in the 6th house, which I will give to "the job" here, so that gives us confidence of a radical or valid chart.

The angles are in cardinal signs, as is the Moon and Mars, ruler of the ascendant, and Mercury, the ruler of the 6th house. I would hope to see more fixity where you will be keeping your job, but cardinal signs are an indication of quickness of change.

Note too that Mars currently exactly square Pluto, on the MC, and is moving to an opposition to Uranus, in the 12th house, and a square with the MC, all at 15 degrees. This would seem to indicate that a sudden and dramatic change is imminent, coming out of nowhere (Uranus in the 12th). Mars, of course, is in its detriment in Libra.

And then there is Mercury, ruler of the 6th. Mercury is about to go back into Gemini, which it rules and where it has triplicity. This may indicate a return to a previous job which is much better suited...? The Moon is separating from an opposition to Mercury and moves to a square with Mars. This translation of light rather underlines the connection of the querent, in the 6th house of "the job", to the ruler of the 6th house and what it is doing.

I would suggest that there will be a change of job - sooner rather than later.

star7

Thank you Rafaella and Harold. The office has merged with 2 other clinics and there are many changes taking place. Tension is high for everyone but I sense a personal negativity towards me. Yes,I drag myself to work everyday.
Favortisim is blatant and I am not one of them. The workload has always been barely managable and now it is not... only to get worse I fear. This puts my license in jeopardy which is not acceptable. I am exhausted emotionally and physically. When do you see a job change occurring? ?
P.S. I am considering changing from a physicians office to home health or ideally finding something working from home electronically,possibly with quality assurance or medical records....

Last edited:

star7

I would like to say I am amazed and impressed by everyone's input. I am new to horary astrology and am fascinated with this facet of astrology. Your impressions are validating. Thank you!
Any thoughts on time frame for job change ? or how soon I need to exit this job?

rafaella

Moon square Mars with negative reception shows some trouble coming, timing would be between now and 4 weeks...I think best try to get out as soon as you can.

Don't see a new job in this chart. But Harold has a different take. You'll need a new chart for a new job, perhaps apply for some jobs and then check if you can get the job.

star7

Update:
NOT terminated.I discovered an inappropriate "written warning" I received in May, was a " political play" and blocked any approval.... if I had attempted to transfer to another clinic in the company. ( for 6 months) I have asked a few trusted superiors to write me a letter of recommendation in May\June..all refused "I dont want you to leave" was thier explanation.
Politics remain intense and I still "drag myself to work" ....and trust noone....
Thank you for everyones input!
Star