where are my important documents for taxes?

Wannatouchyour

Hello Everyone. I recently just lost a green translucent folder with all of my tax information on it. I had my W2 and what not, plus stuff. I need to find it quick for tax day is soon!

Please help me find it!!

astrowheresit.jpg

Me: mercury combusted by the sun
Item: 2nd house or 3rd house (communication/papers?) either way is ruled by the moon in the 12th house. Uh oh. The moon however, will conjunct ascendant very soon.

fensi88

You put 20 March as date??? I cast the chart for moment I understand your question 19 Mar 2010 4:46 pm 20e29 44n48 gmt+1
ASC=17Vi52
Your documents are represented with Ve in 8 house. Ruler is near a house cusp, so look near a door, window, or passage between rooms. Search for them at middle height or level, near a wall, by a fire or heat source, near something that is iron or steel. They can be in room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Ruler in 8 house means that documents are totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: blue, white

POF is in 2nd house in Sco. Water signs speak of areas low in the room or below ground level, such as a cellar or that they are in a comfortable place.Sco means to look near trash bins or near something that holds water at dark, secret places. Also check out secret drawers in room or desk where unpaid bills are kept.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance
Where money or precious things are kept. Also in the bedroom, buudoir.

Direction: north by east
Near colour:black, dark red

Wannatouchyour

You put 20 March as date??? I cast the chart for moment I understand your question 19 Mar 2010 4:46 pm 20e29 44n48 gmt+1
ASC=17Vi52
Your documents are represented with Ve in 8 house. Ruler is near a house cusp, so look near a door, window, or passage between rooms. Search for them at middle height or level, near a wall, by a fire or heat source, near something that is iron or steel. They can be in room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Ruler in 8 house means that documents are totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: blue, white

POF is in 2nd house in Sco. Water signs speak of areas low in the room or below ground level, such as a cellar or that they are in a comfortable place.Sco means to look near trash bins or near something that holds water at dark, secret places. Also check out secret drawers in room or desk where unpaid bills are kept.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance
Where money or precious things are kept. Also in the bedroom, buudoir.

Direction: north by east
Near colour:black, dark red

Hi Fensi,

thank you So much for catching that! Wow, I got the date wrong, haha. Now the semi-correct chart:

astro_2gw_37_where_is_it_hr.80952.30974.jpg

Anyway, I'm using astro.com as the site to cast chart, so I had a little trouble with the location. I tried googling your location and this is the closest city I came up with and it's 1 degree off in the ascendant...