Rising Above The Chart ?

Frisiangal

Elianah said:
Kite said:
We can actually rise above our charts! Do you believe that? Do you think Jesus or Buddha was limited by the aspects in their charts? No - they were able to transcend their charts by integrating all the polarities and detaching from personal desire.

A chart with its transits, progressions and harmonics is only one tile of the complete mosaic of a person. A person, through the use of free will, can move beyond the chart, if the person so chooses that route and takes full responsibility for that choice.

Hi,
I've transported this from the medical astrology section as it doesn't refer to physical complaints.

Several years ago on another board I put forward the idea whether one rises 'within' the chart rather than above it. By this, I mean that every planet 'rises' in function, according to the experiences it undergoes in one...or more...lifetimes. E.g. Moon will always respond via feelings, Mercury continue to seek information and learn, Venus enjoy pleasure, Mars create energy, Jupiter expand knowledge and understanding, etc.etc.
I tried to picture this as a stone of experience that produces ripples in the water. Each ripple is wider than the one before, just as each experience produces the greater potential for any planet to undergo the next experience. Each time the level is raised, or the spiral is wider, yet the aspects remain the same. A person may start at the basic instinctive self-survival and rise to the esoteric level of Godly understanding. The chart doesn't become insufficient to hold the energies; the energies continue to expand within the chart.

How do others experience the chart potential?

F.

Kite

The first question one has to ask oneself is - Is Freewill an illusion or is it real? I believe we are all born with Freewill yet the true access of it is above our realm until we have carved our path to it.

Kabbalah is very good at picturing this pathworking with the Tree of Life. See Tree of Life

As we work our way up the Tree through the life lessons that have been roadmapped by our charts, we are given more and more Freewill until we begin create our own blueprints within the construct of the Tree.

This is an ongoing process as we become more melded with our higher self. So when I spoke of rising above one's chart I meant integrating the chosen lessons into one's being and thus being able to rise to greater Freewill. I also believe that one can learn the lessons placed in the birthchart matrix before having to actually manifest the experience that was placed as a potential in the chart. The ultimate goal of the chart IMO is to enable the Freewill state - not to be trapped within endless cycles of lessons.

C1

:) Kite (who's gonna be 50 :!: ) -

I agree and I'll add a quote from a long
talk by Robert Hand re: fate and free will:

Fate VS Free Will -

C1

[Quote deleted as it falls under copyright infringement. Link put up instead. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: