What would you say about my character

Fallere

Also , does my chart indicate I am temperamental or calm ?

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_milley_2014730.42976.43364.gif
    astro_245gw_01_milley_2014730.42976.43364.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 22

ashriia

You may be a taurus but having an Aries moon, and Mars square uranus my guess is temperamental under a calm semi-private exterior.

ukdesifem

Some thoughts below:

- Virgo Rising - perhaps reserved, serious in character.

- Sun in Taurus and Moon in Aries. A mix then of a methodical nature and a highly passionate/dogged emotional core. You probably surprised people being a Virgo Ascendant, given your Aries Moon.

- Mercury is conjunct the Sun in Taurus. You perhaps link speech/communications to your Taurus energy.

- Venus is in Gemini as a lone planet, with few aspects. This could have strong meanings, though there is a negative aspect with Saturn in Aries conjunct your Descendant.

- You have a stellium in your 4th house. It could be you find joy in family (Jupiter), or you value radical familial arrangements (Uranus and Neptune conjunct).

- Saturn and the Moon are in your 7th house in Aries. As this is the house of relationships, I'm guessing you have highly passionate relationships, and perhaps feel burdens also. As Saturn is conjunct your Descendant, it's probable that poor relationships may be a factor for you.